Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl (2321 Views)

End Result Of Police Investigation On Barking Girl / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 5:50am On Jul 04, 2022
in the press statement issued by the Police PRO concerning the case of the barking girl whom he claimed was used spiritually and diabolically.He further claimed that the parents were contacted and taken to the hospital by the parents with their help. Uptill now her present health status is unknown and wonder the hospital she was taken to in view of the claim that she was used for diabolical purposes. so to say was she taken to a Babalawo that is another mystery on ground . Because i wonder if a modern hospital can cure somebody that is used diabolicaly.From my own view point she is manifesting an advanced case of rabies and ought to be given sound medical treatment in a sound hospital.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by Moh247: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2022
If rabies lead to the patient barking and acting disoriented then no more remedy.. she has few days to live

But then looking at her, it's definitely not rabies as she looks physically healthy but mentally deranged

Rabies virus would have weakened her muscle and cause weakness with severe pain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by Praxis758: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Science cannot explain spirituality, that is why courts law cannot admit anything spiritual as evidence, verdict or fact.

That lady needs urgent deliverance. No medical scanning or diagnosing machine can diagnose her is she’s diabolically attacked.

3 Likes

Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by kolamilan(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2022
She can't escape it. She's as good as dead.
Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by RealityKings: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2022
These are young girls that should be married and living a responsible life but they chose to trade their sanity and security for fried rice and turkey with plantain.
They boy they alleged to have used her for ritual might not even know his girl dey run hookup

3 Likes

Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by OKOATA(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2022
I watched the video, wouldn't know if it's spiritual or not but she doesn't have rabies, no physical wounds or anything and will a mentally deranged person be backing? Doesn't make sense to me. More like someone under the influence of a demonic attack.
Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by talk2hb1(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Praxis758:
Science cannot explain spirituality, that is why courts law cannot admit anything spiritual as evidence, verdict or fact.

That lady needs urgent deliverance. No medical scanning or diagnosing machine can diagnose her is she’s diabolically attacked.
I read it somewhere it's now admissible
Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by Ohizman73(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Moh247:
If rabies lead to the patient barking and acting disoriented then no more remedy.. she has few days to live

But then looking at her, it's definitely not rabies as she looks physically healthy but mentally deranged

Rabies virus would have weakened her muscle and cause weakness with severe pain

the symptom of rabies is violence,abnormal behavior,aggressiveness,fronting from the mouth,hallucinations and of course yapping like a dog. rabies virus doesnt weaken muscle you do a spot check. it takes a couple of time before the symptoms manifest that it is the problem. On the surface she is exibiting that i watched 3 different videos of the very girl. i am not ruling out a form of attack.We all are waiting for another statement from the police on the health status of the girl as that would determine the allegation on her boyfriend. I just pray she doesnt die because if it is an advanced case of rabies that is the end result. and it would be said she was really used.
Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by Praxis758: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
talk2hb1:

I read it somewhere it's now admissible

Waoooooh…….

Kindly give me a link to that material.

Such will be interesting
Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
LET THEM GO GIVE HER ANTIRABBIES TO STOP THIS NA. sad
Re: The Present Health Status Of The Barking Girl by Davny(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pls link to the video

(1) (Reply)

Moment Pres. Buhari Expresses Shock At What Paystack Co-Founder,Ezra Was Wearing / Man In Tears When He Woke Up To Find His Parked Car Empty, (video) / Mad Man Killed For Killing Two People For Ritual In Umuahia (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.