Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced (33869 Views)

EFCC: Newly Appointed AGF, Anamekwe Nwabuoku In Corruption Scandal / EXCLUSIVE: Acting AGF, Anamekwe Nwabuoku Under Probe For Corruption / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Proudlycanadian: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Like moves on a chess board, politics is a game
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Sholaco: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Good cheesy cool cool
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Frizz001: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
They are not happy that he spoke the truth that the FG is borrowing to pay salaries because they used this same issue to vilify PDP, GEJ and Okonjo-Iweala in the period leading up to the 2015 elections. In fact it was one of their campaign points because it was NOI that said it so they cannot allow it to stand that a government employee/appointee has said the same thing again at even worse levels about this government and if he remains Accountant-General, he will expose more rot! That is why they quickly manufactured some sham EFCC investigation.

The quickly replaced him with another Igbo person to remove the immediate suspicion of nepotism while now officially hunting for the next criminal stooge they will put in place. EFCC no see former Accountant-General investigate since until he had carted away over N160Billion (the one we heard of o!), it is one that has stayed for barely 1 month that they are quickly investigating! Mad people. Do they not normally claim that EFCC and DSS must investigate and certify a person before any appointment? I am sure that was done but because they have seen that he will expose the stinking rot they have been hiding, he is suddenly under investigation!

1 Like

Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Caleb17: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Replace him with a Northern Muslim...
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by jojothaiv(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Thinkam:
With the debt already on ground, only a dunce won't assume that the government is borrowing to pay salaries.
When was the last time nnpc credited the federal account?

Shithole.

I sincerely pity the "fool" that wins 2023 election, especially if the "fool" is a southerner grin.
I
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Atarakpa: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Thinkam:
With the debt already on ground, only a dunce won't assume that the government is borrowing to pay salaries.

Shithole.

I sincerely pity the "fool" that wins 2023 election, especially if the "fool" is a southerner grin.
I have been telling people this but they didn't believe me.. that's reason why am not in the race for 2023.
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Chibuzoc(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
grin one reason why an Igbo man can't be president
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Polchiz(m): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
Good, he is an Igbo and might be one of the Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and cannibals which want to use his position of advantage to sabotage the present government, well he was replaced by another igbo
He was replaced with another Igbo man.
Can you go ahead and kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Coronavirus1: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Here's the latest from Ukraine.

- Ukrainian forces withdrew from Lysychansk, allowing Russia to claim control of the city that had been Kyiv’s final foothold in the eastern Luhansk region. President Zelensky pledged to return, “thanks to our tactics, thanks to the increase in the supply of modern weapons. Ukraine does not give anything up.”

- Kyiv’s loss means Moscow has seized essentially all of Luhansk and can move its sights toward neighboring Donetsk. The Kremlin has targeted the larger Donbas area in the latest phase of its invasion. Russian forces are likely to turn their focus toward the cities of Siversk, Bakhmut or Slovyansk next, according to military analysts.

- As Kyiv labors to hold ground, senior Ukrainian officials will gather with European leaders in Switzerland for the Ukraine Recovery Conference, which begins Monday. Zelensky and his wife, Olena Zelenska, are set to separately address the conference virtually.

More live updates here.
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by arantess: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
Good, he is an Igbo and might be one of the Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and cannibals which want to use his position of advantage to sabotage the present government, well he was replaced by another igbo
its like you have comprehension issues

read the article again
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Southernigbo: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Don't we have hausa men again
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by LUGBE: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2022
I know it will not last, that position must be occupied by a northern. This man is really mean
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Pickmycall: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Disaster buhari doesn't tolerate accountability from his appointees.All he want from them is to keeping telling lies like him.

1 Like

Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:

I pity you n your likes
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by bonnyhope: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
You are just a confused Nonentity

You just hate to hear the truth

Somebody was replaced for saying the truth and you are here supporting mediocrity
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Amayabor1: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:

Can the government come out to counter him that they are not borrowing to pay salaries?

Zombie!
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Vistra40: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Thinkam:

Shithole.

You now see why I said you are an unstable character and a snake?
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by JAWBONE(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:

You have no idea how stupid you are
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by splashbaby(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Obi's son defaming the Nigeria flag. OBITUARY MOVEMENT IS AN IGBO AGITATION FOR BIAFRA... DON'T BE DECEIVED

Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by IamWonderful: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2022
JAWBONE:

You have no idea how stupid you are
Remember I don't share your parents trait, so keep your insult for them
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Handsum64: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Wailers disappointed
Assuming the the replacer was hausa Muslim name, it would be self servicing galore
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by IamWonderful: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Amayabor1:

Can the government come out to counter him that they are not borrowing to pay salaries?

Zombie!
Stop calling your parents name here, they are not here
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Oxala: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
MANDIPUTIN:

https://thenationonlineng.net/acting-accountant-general-replaced/amp/

They've been printing money to pay salaries since the start of this year, that's not news to smart Nigerians anymore
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by IamWonderful: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
bonnyhope:

You are just a confused Nonentity

You just hate to hear the truth

Somebody was replaced for saying the truth and you are here supporting mediocrity
Saying the truth during election period, well stop calling me your parents names, I don't share their traits
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Temptee101(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2022
They are always afraid of the truth.

Peter Obi seems to be the moses that will rescue Nigerians from the hands of pharaoh
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by adelekeolu(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2022
THEY ALL CAME INN TO SEE THE NAME OF THE REPLACER grin grin
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by Temptee101(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
Saying the truth during election period, well stop calling me your parents names, I don't share their traits

The absurd way some of you reason eh!

So we should keep deceiving ourselves and acting like all is well when actually it isn't?

To you, the truth should be hidden until after the election when the wrong person must have been voted into office?

I doubt if you really thought through before such making such obnoxious comment.

Moreover, this was a man that was appointed barely 1 month ago and you still think he revealed what he did out of partisanship.

He should be commended and not scolded, despite knowing how vindictive and vengeful this govt is and that his revelation could cost him his job yet he was still not deterred from speaking the truth
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by JAWBONE(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2022
splashbaby:
Obi's son defaming the Nigeria flag. OBITUARY MOVEMENT IS AN IGBO AGITATION FOR BIAFRA... DON'T BE DECEIVED

That's NOT Obi's son. IDIOT.

This old tactics of whipping up ethnic sentiments will not work this time. Pathetic miscreants
Re: Acting Accountant-General Chukwuyere Anamekwe Replaced by JAWBONE(m): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2022
IamWonderful:
Remember I don't share your parents trait, so keep your insult for them

You can never share my parents traits.

They are very intelligent not to be prejudicial about a presidential candidate based on ethnicity and make unfounded claims.

Can't say that about yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo State / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Ondo Update: SSG Loses Polling Unit As Akeredolu Wins Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.