Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend (72546 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death / Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by RaptObserver: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
Where is the evidence of money ritual?
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by DryMouth: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by Alvin007: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bloggers…tchai…the nana yaa that died is a secondary school student na.

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by LikesAndShares: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
This story sounds too good to be true.

Who was there to see all those things happen?
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by kaywhy09(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
9ja cover to the world

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
May her soul rest well.

Kindly consult me, a Town Planner and Property Consultant for any of the underlisted services.

1)Processing of C of O
2)Architectural and Structural drawings
3)Survey plan
4)Building Approval
5)Planning Information
6) PPTR (Physical Planning and Technical Report)
7) LUPAR amongst others.
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
McOluOmo:
OMG
Huge breakfast served

He will now enjoy his peace of mind behind bars

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Go back and read the article again
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nova1982:
hang him by the balls.
Read u no go read buh u go see headline rush go comment just 4 ftc sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by mikewillmadeito: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
This is surreal
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by Omoboricash(m): 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
The story looks somehow to me. How did he reporter know all these. Who gave account of what transpire innher boyfriend house. Is she NaNa yaa before she died
I'm just curious

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by Yankee101: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
It's not everything you record
It's not everything that glitters that is gold
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by pikechukwu6(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
One kpekus lost... Why nah, something can still come out of that hole kiss kiss
RIP to her, and RIH to the guy.
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by GVTAsiwaju(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
From the comment section its evident that people don't read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by Udemzy05: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mumu girl.
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by Risingblue008(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
This same TikTok again
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by rolams(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Not everything you see you will record. This is one of the negative effects of the social media.
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by oluwaseyi0: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
NeedAdvice00:
Love is evil. I hate love. Stay away from love

He killed his lover. Is that love? Love doesn't exist

I'm sure you didn't read

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by biggz82: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
She suppose run for her dare life instead of recording..........

She think say everything na play, she won use am for tiktok
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by DamnnNiggarr: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
shocked

Someone will suffer under the rain and sun to break all odds in training his daughter to become useful to her family and the society at large, and one useless bastard from nowhere will come and brainwash her, turn her to s*x machine to the extent of getting her pregnant and thereby making her to forget totally her life ambition and later send her to be with her ancestors.

Any bastard that the devil will use to destroy the future of my daughters so that they would not make me proud after my suffering to make them future better ladies, may he not be born and even if he has been given birth to, may the day of his birth be cursed. Amen.
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
But she no know before say na spiritual play him use get money
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by CheapHomes1: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
McOluOmo:
OMG
Huge breakfast served

He will now enjoy his peace of mind behind bars

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

E be like say na only headline you read
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by blaquebelle: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
I can never forget this movie 'Dons of Sakawa'
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by harmargedon: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
omoobaja:
she see big house, she no get job again, Na Tik Tik dey her head. Question Wey she for ask, she no ask? Verywickedman your attention is needed here.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
I don't even know what to say
Rip to her
Rip in advance to the husband
She should have run instead of making a video of his voodoo because dead men or women tells no tales.

He too don die now. Wetin com be RIP in advance again?
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by bewla(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
omoobaja:
Press to heaven
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by tunize(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
omoobaja:
Na so some people level of inquisitiveness reach if them never see the end body nor go rest
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by harmargedon: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
ruggedtimi:
But she no know before say na spiritual play him use get money
no mind am, na Tik Tok she dey use the house do, girls and common sense are parallel lines.
Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by McOluOmo: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

E be like say na only headline you read
what did you see?

Re: Ghanaian Lady And Tiktoker Nana Yaa, Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend by SHINJA: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
They all want to date a rich guy... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / England: Serial Killer To Marry Lesbian Lover, A Street Robber She Met In Jail / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.