Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter (4732 Views)

FG Implements 7.5% VAT On Diesel, Nigerians Kick / Seun Osewa Got Kicked Out Of Peter Obi Space / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by NotBeenPaid: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2022

Seun I'll ask you again; is this another propaganda? Because I remembered you quoting me and accusing me of propaganda the last time I complained about the high level of tribalism on this platform!

5 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by DMerciful(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Thats the reason Seun went there, so he can get kicked out and use it for propaganda.

He has made his dislike for Obi known yet going to Obi-dient gatherings. On this rock will Nigeria be built and the gates of hades shall not prevail against Peter the rock!
seunmsg:
I like the answer Seun gave to that silly FS Yusuf. The only reason they jumped to call seun a Batified supporter is because he’s Yoruba and nothing else. I don’t understand why these obituarists think everybody must lick the stinking lies of Obi Pandora without asking questions. They ethnicize every discussion and then turn around to accuse other of ethnocentrism.

Seun is not a Tinubu supporter in any way. In fact, he has criticized Tinubu’s ambition severally. But still, they kicked him out simply because he’s Yoruba. If Peter Obi wins the election, that’s exactly how Igbos around him will kick out every other person who is not Igbo.

To the silly Yoruba youths who are forming Wike by supporting Obi, I hope they are watching. You all will be kicked out if Obi becomes president. Enough said.

6 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Cholls(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2022
FuckkME:
this thread is about Seun and his behaviour

Go figure
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by FuckkME(f): 8:52am On Jul 04, 2022
AdolfAboki:

I'll. I still have it saved on my note.
good

Just make sure u tag me, I will take it from there

2 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by xynerise: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Someone who asked others to swear an oath before commenting on Muslim thread is complaining of being kicked out. Hypocrisy and Seun na 5&6 grin

13 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Tvibes001(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Brookdcook:

Is this why you have refused to get a job?
That's Seun you're talking you oh.
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by dat9jaguy(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Macphenson:

U mean tolerant like making people swear an oath in the Islam section before commenting on that section?

Obviously people can't take what they are dishing out.

Yeye dey smell.

People complain about their freedom of speech being curtailed but when they get to a position of authority they do exactly the same thing they were complaining about.
If you know you hate injustice, then fight injustice anywhere you see it not only when it concerns you.
Dem do me something bad, I complain. I get into position of authority and still do that thing I complained about to others.
Nigerian youths are the most pretentious group I have ever seen.

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by kozmokaz(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2022
FuckkME:
lols trash and nonsense talk...

So in ur silly mind, Yusuf is Igbo tooo cheesy

Edo people wo are supporting PO are Igbo too..
Hundeyin is Igbo too.

Are u trying to say that only Yoloba terrorists like ya supports Tinubu

The last sentence wasn't necessary bruh

We are bigger than that

Don't let your anger drag you so low to join them in the hate bullshit

2 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Macphenson: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:

Is this thread about NL or the behaviour of Obi's supporters?

Its about Seun Osewa who is the owner of Nairaland complaining about what he is doing on his Nairaland being done to him.

8 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Tradernaija1: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I like the answer Seun gave to that silly FS Yusuf. The only reason they jumped to call seun a Batified supporter is because he’s Yoruba and nothing else. I don’t understand why these obituarists think everybody must lick the stinking lies of Obi Pandora without asking questions. They ethnicize every discussion and then turn around to accuse other of ethnocentrism.

Seun is not a Tinubu supporter in any way. In fact, he has criticized Tinubu’s ambition severally. But still, they kicked him out simply because he’s Yoruba. If Peter Obi wins the election, that’s exactly how Igbos around him will kick out every other person who is not Igbo.

To the silly Yoruba youths who are forming Wike by supporting Obi, I hope they are watching. You all will be kicked out if Obi becomes president. Enough said.

Stop deceiving yourself.

You think he's the only Yoruba there?

We know Seun osewa is a dangerous tribal bigot breeding online bandits on Nairaland.

How can such be trusted?

He's the one behind every evil post against Igbo's and peter obi on Nairaland.

He has been banning people who questions his erratic behavior and bitterness towards Igbo's on Nairaland.
Let him ban all Igbo's on Nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Oga Seun are you sure your Village people don copy you number
Your village people don de call you,you need to sit down and analyz your behavior I don't want these your behaviors to destroy your labour you may not have bad intentions but people see you as one that's out to damage their efforts so you need to go to your shrine and ask questions

2 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by MXrep: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
All Peter Obi haters go de collect wotowoto. This one no be Goodluck matter who gave his enemies chance to pull him down

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by xynerise: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Don't mind them.

Imagine if were an Igbo that did that.

Most Yoruba's are hypocrites.

Always two-faced.

Seun can be annoying sometimes. No be today I know him grin

2 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Vyzz: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2022
grin

The best thing about this is that he will need to create an alternate account to access the space next time grin

Breaking his own rules now

1 Like

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Obidient4life2: 9:17am On Jul 04, 2022
I am beginning to doubt with the Seun is the owner of this nairaland. The level of lowness is alarming

5 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by TakeBackNaija: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2022
The bigot just dey collect woto-woto from angry and woke Nigerian youths. It's no longer business as usual, bigots will be shamed and disgraced no matter who they are!

By the time elections are over, some people's reputation will become totally worthless.

Werey dey disguise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:

So yusuf is not a Yoruba name again according to you?

2 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Scarcity234: 9:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Why do I feel that this is not the seun of nairaland?
I have the strong feeling that it's not him..

Go through the questions and his answers, he sounds more like a kid
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Chief Tribalist have spoken

2 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Elemosho478: 9:29am On Jul 04, 2022
oluztx:
God has been exposing him. He is just a typical afonja, not bright and lacks business acumen to separate business from emotions/sentiments. An afonja will cut off his nose or destroy his business because they cannot control their sentiments or tribalism. This is why he has been unable to progress since 2005. While Linda Ikeji that started years after has catapulted to a billionaire, why? Because she understands the fundamentals of business 101, which is REMOVE ALL SENTIMENTS OR TRIBALISM!.

Ignorance is a disease

Just because he is not living an ostentatious and flamboyant lifestyle doesn't mean he is not richer than them

Seun is still the richest among them, get update

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by omenka(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Seun should leave twitter and face his creation, Nairaland.

Sometimes I wonder why he finds it difficult to eat his own food, this forum. If it is too hot in here you find it distasteful, then fix the forum.

If you think it is too childish here, fix it and make it more adult friendly, like it used to be.

You go to Twitter, acting like a cute little harmless poodle while they trample upon you. You don't even retaliate in the smallest of ways. Smh.
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by xynerise: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Scarcity234:
Why do I feel that this is not the seun of nairaland?
I have the strong feeling that it's not him..

Go through the questions and his answers, he sounds more like a kid
That means you don't know Seun grin
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by lonecatt(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Commander in chief of tribal bigots (southwest region), seun wasn't kicked because he is yoruba, after all there are many yoruba's supporting peter obi.
he was kicked because of how he handles nairaland, read the comments again and stop promoting bigotry

2 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by beejaay: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:

the same can be said of all igbos forming woke supporting tinubu, you will be kicked out if tinubu becomes president...
and the Yusuf guy gave seun the best asnwer he deserved so seun ran away... una tribalistic wahala will not work again.. eyin omo ale yoruba

1 Like

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Landowner101(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2022
Hypocrisy is the cause of corruption in this country. Seun, remove the beam out of your own eye,and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Okobola146: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2022
No wonder him dey carry face up and down and him refused to talk to anybody or even eat food since that day. The thing pain am.

Lalasticlala abeg move this to the front page make boys chop the new raw

1 Like

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Prinxzona10: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
FuckkME:
lols trash and nonsense talk...

So in ur silly mind, Yusuf is Igbo tooo cheesy

Edo people wo are supporting PO are Igbo too..
Hundeyin is Igbo too.

Are u trying to say that only Yoloba terrorists like ya supports Tinubu

Free that seanmsg of a retarded man.he's trying to spring up their normal tribal cards buh not knowing that people are fade up and not happy with anything APC including Sane Yorubas.
He thinks that every Yoruba is a tribalist bigot or a religious fanatic like him.if you closely check,you will find out that the only people supporting Tinubu are the financially induced people,the tribal and religious affiliated people buh the educated Yorubas, the reasonable,responsible and sensible Yorubas are in support of Peter Obi(who doesn't like good things).
Just let them keep on deceiving themselves thinking that people are still blind like in 2014 prior to 2015 election...
NB:Any evil plans they have against Peter Obi's electorates would be subdue especially in that Lagos because men are hungry,angry and ready to change the status que by fire by force...
I wonder how people are this heartless,despite what people passed through and still passing through under Buhari APC,some soulless people are still clamouring for another sick old corrupt man from the same party or what did Tinubu has to offer that he forgot to advice Buhari especially when he has free access to Buhari via that he's the second powerful man in APC and the leader of APC after Buhari...Tuahhh!!!!
Finally,the tribal cards are not even working again because the major supporters of Peter Obi are Edo state,Benue state,Lagos state,before the Eastern states....it will really shock them just as they're shaking and also fearful about the rising threat of Peter Obi's popularity...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!

1 Like

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Okobola146: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's going on? cry
seun was beated on Twitter
Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by Okobola146: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Hizzy:
Oga Seun are you sure your Village people don copy you number
Your village people don de call you,you need to sit down and analyz your behavior I don't want these your behaviors to destroy your labour you may not have bad intentions but people see you as one that's out to damage their efforts so you need to go to your shrine and ask questions
or go to river and bath for 21 days

1 Like

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by endy69: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2022
seunmsg:

After reading, you still swallowed the reasoning aspects of brain and brought out the mumu bigotry part to type rubbish. Not all twitter spaces are for public access. I mistakenly jumped into batified space and it was written only for bat supporters, I knew I wasn't his supporter then, I left immediately. SEUN could had done same. Someone who has publicly tweeted against Obi, in a space reserved for Obidients, and you expect them to leave him? Can't you think at all? Must we all continue this issue of yoruba, igbo and hause stuff? Look at that space, we had Jeffrey a public figure in US, we had more than 10 influencers with Yoruba names and they supported Seun been thrown out. You people are pathetic and disgusting with this your ethnicity. I'm just tired of this country youths. So if Joel Igbokwe intrudes into that space they will leave him because he’s igbo and from the same state as PO. Make una tire one day na

3 Likes

Re: 'You're A Spy' - Nigerians Kick Seun Osewa Out Of Peter Obi Space On Twitter by wickedJezibel(f): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
Seun should leave twitter and face his creation, Nairaland.

Sometimes I wonder why he finds it difficult to eat his own food, this forum. If it is too hot in here you find it distasteful, then fix the forum.

If you think it is too childish here, fix it and make it more adult friendly, like it used to be.

You go to Twitter, acting like a cute little harmless poodle while they trample upon you. You don't even retaliate in the smallest of ways. Smh.

Why are you abusing my sweet plum Seun
cry
this one got me cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti / How True Is This Picture About The West (PHOTO) / Ndi Nsukka Thanks ESN After Bumper Harvest Of Tomatoes (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.