Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management (10240 Views)

14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / UPTH Delivers First IVF Baby In Port-Harcourt / Cameroonian Woman Whose Premature Baby Died (Pathetic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by ogododo: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fira09:

Are you really a LovePeddler?
He thick oo
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by oluwatofunmi70s: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
I can only wish NO baby died true true. Because it's rather heartbreaking that power supply issue would take babies away.I can only wish NO baby died true true. Because it's rather heartbreaking that power supply issue would take babies away....
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Josywhyte: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
"The University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital is an institution, where world’s best medical standards are practiced and maintained.”, which also has helped made the institution one of the best medical centers in the South-south and Nigeria at large"

The same hospital that assured me that they will save my child but ended up leaving him to die after I spent so much. UPTH will be the last hospital I will advice anybody to go for medical treatments. Most of their labs are wack,no place for patients to sleep. Some patients sleep at the reception,poor power supply,insultive medical personnel,they also lack drugs for patients to take,etc.... What are they denying for now? Nonsense hospital
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
8stargeneral:
if u don't want to believe then leave it
But its not entirely true, its common sense, a hospital as big as upth cant be in darkness for how long you say?
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by 8stargeneral: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Skankamola:

But its not entirely true, its common sense, a hospital as big as upth cant be in darkness for how long you say?
why are u insisting that it's not true..I can't say what am not sure of I don't get anything from it...I discharged my aunty that supposed to under go for surgery but they couldn't because of power failure for more than three weeks..they keeping on postponding d surgery person that's BTW life and death.
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by 8stargeneral: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Skankamola:

if u don't believe go to upth and confirm
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
8stargeneral:
why are u insisting that it's not true..I can't say what am not sure of I don't get anything from it...I discharged my aunty that supposed to under go for surgery but they couldn't because of power failure for more than three weeks..they keeping on postponding d surgery person that's BTW life and death.
The point is they wont just abandon babies to die the way its being painted, they must have asked the parents to take them elsewhere if their machines are not working. Hope your aunty has gotten better?
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Yankee101: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Cover up don start?
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by 8stargeneral: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Skankamola:

The point is they wont just abandon babies to die the way its being painted, they must have asked the parents to take them elsewhere if their machines are not working. Hope your aunty has gotten better?
yes..she's getting better now..though we saw hell there..thank u so much for ur concern.

1 Like

Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
twilliamx:

Have you been there?

I don't need to Oga, Our leaders should start visiting the place instead of their unnecessary medical trips.

Rubbish

Josywhyte:
"The University of Port-Harcourt Teaching Hospital is an institution, where world’s best medical standards are practiced and maintained.”, which also has helped made the institution one of the best medical centers in the South-south and Nigeria at large"

The same hospital that assured me that they will save my child but ended up leaving him to die after I spent so much. UPTH will be the last hospital I will advice anybody to go for medical treatments. Most of their labs are wack,no place for patients to sleep. Some patients sleep at the reception,poor power supply,insultive medical personnel,they also lack drugs for patients to take,etc.... What are they denying for now? Nonsense hospital
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by twilliamx(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Daguga:

I don't need to Oga, Our leaders should start visiting the place instead of their unnecessary medical trips.

Rubbish

Well!!!! Good point

1 Like

Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by gaskiyamagana: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a drug lord and a 97 years old man.

Let's reject him completely
Head
Department of Tinubu Hatred
IPOB, University of Yolobacracy.
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by amliftedhigher: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 05, 2022
8stargeneral:
yes..she's getting better now..though we saw hell there..thank u so much for ur concern.
There is always some politics/blackmail behind these issues, its typical of govt run institutions. Thank God for you aunty.
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by 8stargeneral: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Skankamola:

There is always some politics/blackmail behind these issues, its typical of govt run institutions. Thank God for you aunty.
yeah..thank u so much.
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Josywhyte: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2022
Daguga:

Rubbish

What's rubbish.... U think I will just cook up a story for my selfish gain or what? If u don't know anything ask questions. They let me down by not administrating proper treatment,which led to the death of my son. I won't be using my late son to lie about what didn't happen. That same day my child died,three others later in the night. So don't u call my comment rubbish cos u wouldn't understand the pain I went through when my son died.
Re: No Baby Died In Our Facility — UPTH Management by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Josywhyte:

What's rubbish.... U think I will just cook up a story for my selfish gain or what? If u don't know anything ask questions. They let me down by not administrating proper treatment,which led to the death of my son. I won't be using my late son to lie about what didn't happen. That same day my child died,three others later in the night. So don't u call my comment rubbish cos u wouldn't understand the pain I went through when my son died.

Bro, you are being too forward on this, wasn't referring to your comment. The write up says the hospital operates on world best practices. I definitely disputed it in one of my comments. And someone asked me in return if i had been there and i told the person i don't need to. If they think it's world class, let our politicians start visiting. I referred to the lies as regards world class as rubbish n not your comment. You need to go through the thread well.

Sincere Condolences on your loss. Take heart and don't stop staying on God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Quarantine Hotels Adhere To COVID-19 Protocols? (video) / Babcock University Has Conducted 100 Open Heart Surgeries-vice Chancellor / NAFDAC Certifies Semovita Fit For Consumption, Debunks Social Media Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.