Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Influence Of Coming Election On Celebrities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Influence Of Coming Election On Celebrities (103 Views)

Osun To Conduct LG Election On October 15 / Tiwa Savage To Nigerian Youths: Stop Relying On Celebrities For Protests / What's The Worst Thing You Ever Did Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Influence Of Coming Election On Celebrities by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello friends

It's been ages i posted here, just to read what's the latest or to mention the various comments.

Alright, my post to deal with this morning is about the politics.

Everyone is obliged to support whomever they seem fit so far they are convinced but the present situation isn't the matter where one group lashes another over their choice...well...

My nail point is about celebrities, whom have also come out to flag different candidates for whatever reason. I see a reality soon, where some musicians will determine who they feature because of this difference. That will only go on in the period of the election, everyone comes back to their senses months after election and the local men will be left quarrelling, labelling and defending on their behalf...j

Until then... Wait, i am a cerebrity by the way grin wink cheesy

IndigenousGenius

(1) (Reply)

No.1 Homework Helper Service And Get The Best Discount / Full Stack Developer Course In Bangalore / Improves Athletic Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.