Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Just Lost My Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Lost My Job (2662 Views)

Just Lost My Job / I Just Lost My Job / My Fiancé Just Lost His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Lost My Job by xnigga(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
Hi guys, I was retrenched from my sales job over the weekend. It was not due to efficiency rather a general restructuring that unfortunately affected me.

It was not justified but it happened anyways, now I have to move on.

I have over six years experience in field sales covering Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara and parts of Kebbi. I currently reside in Kano. Incase anyone here can help with any opportunities especially in Kano, I will be glad. My details are pasted below. Thank you

akurematthew@gmail.com
Current location: Kano, Nigeria

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Tradernaija1: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2022
xnigga:
Hi guys, I was retrenched from my sales job over the weekend. It was not due to efficiency rather a general restructuring that unfortunately affected me.

I have over six years experience in field sales covering Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara and parts of Kebbi. I currently reside in Kano. Incase anyone here can help with any opportunities especially in Kano, I will be glad. My details are pasted below. Thank you

akurematthew@gmail.com

That's why you need to support peter Obi for President.

Apc has destroyed Nigeria and killed businesses.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by xnigga(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Lols

Tradernaija1:

Re: I Just Lost My Job by dopedan(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
xnigga:

akurematthew@gmail.com
Do u have ur pvc?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by AgentGoat: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2022
what do you sell?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Rexymania(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2022
It's just a matter of time, you'll get a better one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by lolu2019: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Start something for urself.stop looking for peanuts jobs everywhere. are u not tired.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by xnigga(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Of course I am tired but this loss of job came all of a sudden while I was still trying to figure out what type of business I can go into

lolu2019:
Start something for urself.stop looking for peanuts jobs everywhere. are u not tired.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by xnigga(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Nokia phones

AgentGoat:
what do you sell?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by xnigga(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Yes I do

dopedan:

Do u have ur pvc?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by lolu2019: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2022
xnigga:
Of course I am tired but this loss of job came all of a sudden while I was still trying to figure out what type of business I can go into

it is not too late.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by DukeJoe17: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oya Sai baba
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Immatex(m): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sales jobs plenty for Nigeria na.

Just update your linkedin profile and start getting job alerts.

You go get work because you have the required experience.

Make sure you get something better than your last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lambrick: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
xnigga:

akurematthew@gmail.com
I can help you if u have at least 100$ to invest in forex trading...I will help you manage the account even if u don't know how to trade...this is my own way of helping you out as a Forex trader...i can assure with daily or weekly profits to keep you going
Re: I Just Lost My Job by sonssyo: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
xnigga:

akurematthew@gmail.com

Send CV here,-poissonconsulting@gmail.com
Anything can come up soon

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Mumben(f): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lambrick:

I can help you if u have at least 100$ to invest in forex trading...I will help you manage the account even if u don't know how to trade...this is my own way of helping you out as a Forex trader...i can assure with daily or weekly profits to keep you going
Is forex really profitable? Someone has been talking to me and encouraging me to give it a try. I just want to make sure I am on the right track
Re: I Just Lost My Job by duduade: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lambrick:

Help yourself and your loved ones first Oga

9 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lambrick:

You be thief
Re: I Just Lost My Job by duduade: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mumben:

Is forex really profitable? Someone has been talking to me and encouraging me to give it a try. I just want to make sure I am on the right track

Run for your life...

They will sweet talk you into it once you drop your money ... You might recieve for the first two months then the complaints will start

One day they will just tell you that the account has been lost

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by lilvicky68(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mumben:

It's both profitable and lossable.. I'd advice you invest only your spare money
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lambrick: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

You be thief
I be thief as am going to collect his money? Seems u can't read tru...I will help him open a trading account which I will be directing him on how to do it on his own and funding and helps him tru with anything he wants is my own way of helping as trader and u calling me a thief?
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lambrick: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
lilvicky68:

It's both profitable and lossable.. I'd advice you invest only your spare money
that's y I will be helping him manage his account and mentor him for free
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lambrick: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
duduade:

Help yourself and your loved ones first Oga
have already helped myself and my families are proud of me...u can check out for ursef

Re: I Just Lost My Job by lilvicky68(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lambrick:
that's y I will be helping him manage his account and mentor him for free
After mentoring him.. won't he still make losses?

Advising a struggling man to put his money on forex is a dangerous advice because he might end being depressed after making losses

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lambrick: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mumben:

Go and meet that person who talked to u about it and check it out for urself...just know that in business,there is always profit and loss and risk behind it... before they will think I wan collect ur money
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lambrick: 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
lilvicky68:

After mentoring him.. won't he still make losses?

Advising a struggling man to put his money on forex is a dangerous advice because he might end being depressed after making losses
So can u tell me what u can do in this life without no risk involved? If u are scared to take risk u can't never make it
Re: I Just Lost My Job by Lambrick: 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mumben:

You go to forexchief.com to create an account then choose no deposit bonus for a free 100$ which u can trade with and withdraw after making some profits with their terms and conditions...u can only withdraw 100$ after meeting the terms and conditions...I will guide tru if u are interested,
Re: I Just Lost My Job by padi94(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sorry bro, I have a feeling that you will get an NGO job soonest

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by sofiscatedmoron: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
xnigga:

akurematthew@gmail.com

Sorry brother,,u will see more ahead
Hope you don't have a girlfriend, just asking e get why

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job by kingthreat(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Either you give him a job or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by musiliyukayode(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Download indeed.com and register. You will be receiving vacancy job alert.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job by xnigga(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lols. Infact I have a fiancee

sofiscatedmoron:

Sorry brother,,u will see more ahead
Hope you don't have a girlfriend, just asking e get why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Part Time Jobs In Nigeria / Industrial Attachment For A Banking And Finance Student / Red Star Express Plc Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.