Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag (24256 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by rickyrex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
jimmyolasun:
For him to say "photoshopped", the person I'm the video is truly obi son. If he had outrightly said the dude isn't related to obi, it's another thing. But photoshopped?? Only if he doesn't know what photoshopped is...

Just know before you attack me, your obi, atiku and tinubu are all same content but different containers..

I rest my case.. arise!!
how much them pay you to be part if this propaganda
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by rickyrex(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
He did it... Like father like son.. A tribalistic to the core.. grin don't lure us

Supporting obi for president could spell doom

Go and watch the video and see it by urself..

If he is elected,Omo! prepare for impending doom

Truth is better sha.. grin
so for just 25k dollars you belittled yourself to spreading propaganda
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by coolitempa(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
PresidObi:

I have verified it, go and verify. grin

Good that you laughed at your trash?
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by wiseoneking: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
He did it... Like father like son.. A tribalistic to the core.. grin don't lure us

The fear of the igbos is the beginning of Knowledge. As far as the doom is regionalism or seceding from this unholy contraption, that's ok by many. See how you guys are shaking already because of 5% . Hahahaha..
When we told you that Nigerians cannot do without igbos, yo said no. You are now afraid of the doom of Nigeria if obi became the president, leaving the zoo for y'all. See your life, unity begger.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Musauzor(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bola Tinubu and his demented crew are fighting dirty. They know Peter Obi is a huge threat to them in the South. We remain OBIdient till the end
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by jimmyolasun: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
rickyrex:
how much them pay you to be part if this propaganda

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
zionstaar75:
I don't care about any presidential aspirant but it's him

It isn't. In addition to the points I raised, someone pointed out the german police car in the background.

And he lives and works in the USA. Unless the German police operates in the USA...which I doubt....and unless he was wasting his time going to an IPOB protest in Germany when he could have simply headed to one in the USA...it isn't him

Let's not post false informantion. It is getting too much in this political race.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by onuman: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Marvhaz:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BR1qS1J6j4Pqn5GoQwap6tpTGDdFwrmMbGrU86sE9SC9VdjEhsoNtvpVeDHLpWmTl&id=100001091492951

A picture of a young man stepping on Nigeria's flag and dressed in the flag of Biafra went viral yesterday. A lot of people went around saying that the young man in the picture is the son of the Labour Party's presidential aspirant, Peter Obi.

Reacting to the rumors, Doyin Okupe, the Vice Presidential aspirant for the Labour Party as of today spoke on the issue and denied the reports.

His words:

Oseloka Obi is the First and Only Son of Peter Obi who is based in London, UK. Oseloka Attended the University of Bristol in 2013 where he graduated with a B.Sc in Philosophy.

He is a Business Developer and an Actor in the Hollywood and UK Movie Industry who has featured in a lot of Movies including His Assistant and Avenue 5.

Oseloka has worked in various firms including Assistant Production Manager at AFRIFF, Lagos, and Business Developer at Konbini, London, UK. In 2018, Oseloka Co-founded TBA which is a Movie Theatre Company founded in Bristol, UK.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/doyin-okupe-denies-reports-of-peter.html
Lol. Northerners' craving for one Nigeria is funny.
But as Northerners want to continue with ruling Nigeria, they don't understand that they are indirectly driving to end one Nigeria.
Northerners urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal laws. Southerners endure this.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Invictuse: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
That's cos everyone know he is a dirty pig just like any average igbo Ipob.

Millimann:
They say he is inconsequential.

Everyday they keep searching for dirt on him and finding none.

The more they try to bring him down, the more the man's profile keeps rising.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by zionstaar75: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

It isn't. In addition to the points I raised, someone pointed out the german police car in the background.

And he lives and works in the USA. Unless the German police operates in the USA...which I doubt....and unless he was wasting his time going to an IPOB protest in Germany when he could have simply headed to one in the USA...it isn't him

Let's not post false informantion. It is getting too much in this political race.
the explanation won't change what I believe, he can be anywhere. He shuttles USA and UK,by train he'll be in Germany from UK in no time, I really don't care though. Its just that d way his supporters latch on bad news from other candidates makes this fascinating. I'm not supporting anybody, I still see Peter obi as pdp,he's not different. He left only because they refused him the ticket not because of ideology. These guys are all the same

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by sheftyxz(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
The fact is there
He never think his father will be aspiring for the post one day.

It's part of the reason his Father can't be the President
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Obituary should wait for Biafra Nation grin grin grin

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by kingyakos: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
richie240:
grin grin
'Photoshopped' right? That means d image is a 'fake', if so it means there must an original. Can u ask Mr Okupe to show us d 'original' of d photo since he knew it was 'photoshopped'?

Wait, he can't provide d 'original'? Then tell him to zukwanike!
cool

The flag and the Biafra shirt is doctored on that person and if u doubt send me a photo of you and i will do same.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by otipoju(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
oyeb15:
Whiçh responsible man have a Yahoo boy as child. A child with dreadlocks and ear ring is a sign of parental irresponsibility.

Tinubu and Atiku are better parents than Mr Obi.

Obi should go and reform his children, family and Anambra State before talking about Nigeria.

Are you aware that Tinubu's first son Jide died of cocaine overdose in 2017 ? What is your take on that?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by gaspology(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:

Go and watch the video and see it by u

Na so ABDUL go full your brain till you fall inside gutter grin Tribalism is bad. If you choose to go down, people, don't drag progressives with you.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
But the video I watched showed the guy stepping on the flag or is the video doctored or mechanized?

I was shocked when I watched the video I never knew he is Obi son.

That is bad if truly he was the actual son of Obi.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Zeezenho: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Zeezenho: 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:

Si your lord and judge

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by blackpanda: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Moferere:
I know that news is fake.
Oseloka Gregory cannot do such nonsense

So u guys are no longer fighting for biafra
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Zeezenho: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

WAR ON OBI.
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.
The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again.

We the *Obidient* family shouldn't be taken unaware. Hope are equal to the task?
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by richie240: 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nwokem, me and u dey yarn d same tin biko!

You are still saying it is a 'doctored' photo, aka 'photoshopped' and I ask u to provide d 'original version' which is not 'doctored'; after all for it to be fake means that there MUST be an original..... except there is no 'Photoshop' bullcrap in d first instance!
cool
kingyakos:

The flag and the Biafra shirt is doctored on that person and if u doubt send me a photo of you and i will do same.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Ikpongiton: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:

see what this educated illiterate (cum ) terrorist is writing.poverty, illiteracy and terrorism will never depart from your household and the region where you come from.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Abdul05: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ikpongiton:
see what this educated illiterate (cum ) terrorist is writing.poverty, illiteracy and terrorism will never depart from your household and the region where you come from.

mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Abelino(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
You re already doomed with your Drug Baron Bat Candidate
Abdul05:

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Basher8583: 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Millimann:
They say he is inconsequential.

Everyday they keep searching for dirt on him and finding none.

The more they try to bring him down, the more the man's profile keeps rising.

Someone that will soon tell his followers he is no longer doing again. That coward
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Babastrong(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
What we need is a UNIFIED. President that will unity us as a nation not someone that called nigeria a ZOO.
Nigeria youths can convince nigerians who to vote for but BIAFLA youths will continue to labour in vain.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Idonije8(m): 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
oyeb15:
Whiçh responsible man have a Yahoo boy as child. A child with dreadlocks and ear ring is a sign of parental irresponsibility.

Tinubu and Atiku are better parents than Mr Obi.

Obi should go and reform his children, family and Anambra State before talking about Nigeria.
petty you are too smart and educated for this

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Millimann: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
Basher8583:

Someone that will soon tell his followers he is no longer doing again. That coward
No bro, I don't think he will back out at this stage.

And the fact that he left PDP with structure for LP without structure shows he's not a coward.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Basher8583: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Millimann:

No bro, I don't think he will back out at this stage.

And the fact that he left PDP with structure for LP without structure shows he's not a coward.

Does PO even know what he is doing. Untop dat again his followers are not allowing him to focus with all the distraction and e-hailing up and down.

Yeah I guess he wants to learn the hard way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Judge Ready To Testify Against Aregbesola, Says Speaker / FG Spends N3.42tn In Nine Months / Nigeria, South Africa To Issue 10yr Visa To Businessmen, Academics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.