Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag (24237 Views)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Oseloka H. Obaze: Peter Obi Will No Longer Participate In Mixed Debates / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Hakeem3(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerian politicians are way too desperate for my liking. I wonder how in this recent age of technological advancement a sane person will be supporting Tinubu or Atiku.
Peter Obi is far way better than them in terms of credibility and qualifications.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Ultimas: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
We are in a season of machinations and rumours.

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by GenerationNext: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
He did it... Like father like son.. A tribalistic to the core.. grin

Supporting obi for president could spell doom

Go and watch the video and see it by urself..

If he is elected...prepare for impending doom

Mumu has commented. Clap for yourself.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Marvhaz: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Doyin Okupe denies reports of Peter Obi's son stepping on Nigeria's flag + get to know Peter Obi's actual son

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/doyin-okupe-denies-reports-of-peter.html
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Olastep1(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Na WA o
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Kobicove(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
I knew it was false news the minute I saw it

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Fr33born(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2022
That's because they know Northerners always believe ANYTHING they are told about other tribes without researching or questioning it. Even if you tell them that Peter Obi's son carried out the coup d'état in Nigeria in 1966, you will see them believing and spreading it.
Tinubu's supporters are trying so hard to use it to turn the North against Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by henzy4life: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Hahahahahaahahaha

Lazenby007:
There is nothing to worry about. Even if he was the stepping on that flag, there is no big deal. The flag itself has no meaning.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Talentempire: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Don't let this northern guys play politics on you

Peter Obi will win this presidential election if done free and fair

They tell you the northerners will not vote Peter Obi and you believed them?

Tell them to be specific on the northerners who will not vote Peter Obi

My brother it is only the northern Muslim who will not vote Peter Obi

But all Christians in the north are for Peter Obi

The entire middle belt

If only you know what Christians over there are facing then you will know that they are tired

Don't let them kill your spirit

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by henzy4life: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
Because he is too desperate to be president upon his illhealth and old age so he can turn naija to his personal money making machine the way he turned Lagos state. Go and verify

Batam:
The way Obi supporters are attacking Tinubu while leaving Atiku aside make me think that they are just deceiving themselves.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Mrexcell(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
This have always been what they use in discrediting and blackmailing igbo presidential candidates these Igbo haters have been become very predictable. I really doubt if these their old tricks and propaganda can be able to work on nigerians this time around.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Obi's son graduated from a foreign university....

And many Obidient supporters blast Buhari (rightly in my opinion) and APC and PDP members )rightly) for sending their kids abroad for schooling.

That means Obi too won't do well when it comes to educaiton if elected since his kids went abroad...
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Mrexcell:
This have always been what they use in discrediting and blackmailing igbo presidential candidates these Igbo haters have been become very predictable. I really doubt if these their old tricks and propaganda can be able to work on nigerians this time around.

Every candidate gets the blackmail treatment...not just Igbos.

After all, people from your side bashed Buhari, Tinubu and are begining to attack Atiku too.....

By the way, before you start, I did not beleive that was Obi's son, and I don't hate your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by ifiokjohn(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
He did it... Like father like son.. A tribalistic to the core.. grin don't lure us

If he is elected,Omo! prepare for impending doom

people like u is what is wrong with this country. U know it's a like but still spreading it. Wicked human.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Hakeem3:
Nigerian politicians are way too desperate for my liking. I wonder how in this recent age of technological advancement a sane person will be supporting Tinubu or Atiku.
Peter Obi is far way better than them in terms of credibility and qualifications.

Peter Obi was also in Atiku's camp till they did not give him what they wanted....

Plus, we are tired of messiahs.

Obi, Atiku and Tinubu are all the same. Goodies politicans. Ditto Kwankwaso.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
He did it... Like father like son.. A tribalistic to the core.. grin don't lure us

So also supporting tinubu and atiku.

Aren't you guys tired of these old men, whatever the party?
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Freerhyme1(m): 11:02am On Jul 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Suddenly, stepping on Nigeria's flag has become a factor in Nigeria's politics, but the military opened fire on and killed unarmed youths who were waving the same flag.
don't mind those misguided and uninformed illiterates, they keep plotting how to bring Obi down as if he's the one that put Nigeria in her present state
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Kelvin3476: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:

NO AMOUNT OF PROPAGANDA CAN DIRT PETER OKWUTE OBI.
BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT KILL IGBO'S FOR FUN, AND WHAT KIND OF TRIBALISM IS WORST THAN THIS ?
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by kingyakos: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:

That's a Photoshop so getout
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by zionstaar75: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
festacman:
I hope it is not him. However, before denying this it is important to make sure there is no video because it will muddle things up really bad.
look at this for yourself

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by faceland: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2022
It looks like him but the back didn't bend like his, the forehead is larger than his.
This is why you should not keep hair like a musician when you are not famous. I wouldn't be surprise if it is him, he looks like an unserious rice 30 years old kid.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by zionstaar75: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2022
kingyakos:

That's a Photoshop so getout
so this one na photoshop bah

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by faceland: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2022
DSS, this is your job (to verify if it's him).
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by gidgiddy: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
What gives the picture away is the German Police car in the picture

I doubt very much if Peter Obi's son would go all the way to Germany to stand on a Nigerian flag and wear a Biafran dress

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2022
zionstaar75:
look at this for yourself

It is not Obi's son. Hairstyle is different radically. Build is not the same either.

I'm not Obidient or IPOB by the way, before you start chanting

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by BizBayo: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Batam:
The way Obi supporters are attacking Tinubu while leaving Atiku aside make me think that they are just deceiving themselves.

Tinubu supporters started the attacks
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by maestroferddi: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:

But you went to school na...

Why are you sounding like an ignoramus?

Which kind of doom are you talking about?

You should not be afraid or spreading senseless propaganda.

Peter Obi means well for you and me and indeed all Nigerians.

Remove the toga of tribalism and religious sentiments and see clearly such that your children will praise you for a wise and objective choice...
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
What gives the picture away is the German Police car in the picture

I doubt very much if Peter Obi's son would go all the way to Germany to stand on a Nigerian flag and wear a Biafran dress

LOL...just noticed the german police car.

I'm not an Obi fan, but that is not his son. Politicans kids in Nigeria are mostly extra extra careful and private

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by Golan007: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
ogatboy:
The problem the Tinubu supporters do not know is that Obi has not spent his own money yet on campaign but the guy's campaign is almost everywhere. Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso don spend their money tire. If God be for you, no man can be against you. Nigeria will be great

Mr. Accountant, continue.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by kingyakos: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Every candidate gets the blackmail treatment...not just Igbos.

After all, people from your side bashed Buhari, Tinubu and are begining to attack Atiku too.....

By the way, before you start, I did not beleive that was Obi's son, and I don't hate your tribe.

But taking the propaganda to such a blackmail extent is really bad and uncalled for, it's far beyond political blackmailing.
Re: Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag by faceland: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2022
oyeb15:
Whiçh responsible man have a Yahoo boy as child. A child with dreadlocks and ear ring is a sign of parental irresponsibility.

Tinubu and Atiku are better parents than Mr Obi.

Obi should go and reform his children, family and Anambra State before talking about Nigeria.

The guy is 30 years old.
His father is prominent and he looks like that, instead him trying to double his father money he is looking like musician.
It is only logical to expect foolishness from this type of person.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Long As I’m Alive, I’ll Keep Pursuing Presidency – Atiku / Maurice Iwu Pleads Not Guilty, Remanded In Custody / Third Mainland Bridge: Lagos To Roll Out 600 Buses In August – Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.