Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

In Short Note : Fear Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Short Note : Fear Men (383 Views)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Short Note : Fear Men by Classickj(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
A woman has taken to Twitter to reveal how her boyfriend paid her back when she nursed him back to health.

She explained ""that he got into and accident in the second month of their relationship and was in a wheelchair for 4 months.
She said she was there for him during all those months and he finally started walking on his own last week, only for him to cheat on her.""

Re: In Short Note : Fear Men by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Fear men! Fear men!!
I repeat..... Fear men!!! sad

3 Likes

Re: In Short Note : Fear Men by JovialJune(f): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Men are evil pretentious creature, they will be killing you slowly and smiling with you at the same time

Before the devil, fear men

angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Short Note : Fear Men by Classickj(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2022
JovialJune:
Men are evil pretentious creature, they will be killing you slowly and smiling with you at the same time

angry
Madam are not that evil now smiley
Re: In Short Note : Fear Men by Classickj(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Fear men! Fear men!! I repeat..... Fear men!!! sad
Easy
Re: In Short Note : Fear Men by emmanuelbrown26: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
JovialJune:

angry
D last time I checked something, it was written that Jah regretted creating eve and daughters of eve. Adam was cool with d earth and everything until eve came.
Re: In Short Note : Fear Men by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
To day is a good and another opportunity to;

Re: In Short Note : Fear Men by Vision101(m): 4:10am On Jul 05, 2022
@JovialJune

@me
Aaah my dear, easy. We are not that bad. I'll be afraid to come close to you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your GOTV Working? Is This Only Me.. / Wife To Be, Pregnant Woman, Husband, Brother Check This / Farmpower Nigeria Must Be Probed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.