Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,931 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Had Another Vision, Of Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had Another Vision, Of Mary (746 Views)

How Jesus Reacted To The Worship Of Mary / 11 PHOTOS: PRAYING And BOWING Down Before The Graven Image Of MARY Is A SIN! / What Is Assumption Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Had Another Vision, Of Mary by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2011
I was as usual having a nice deep sleep. It was a cold night and in the distance, i could hear the howl of wolves. As it neared midnight, i felt a chill run down my back. i get scare but i keep my eyes full close. and then when i open my eyes, the whole room is red with a burning light. I see a women approach me. In a divine voice, she tells me that she is Mary, the mother of jesus. however this time i am not decieved. I see that she has big yellow nails and her teeth are very sharp. i know that it is the devil again.i had kept a bottle of kerosene and a lighter next to my bed. meanwhile, i allow her to talk. she tells me something about how she had an illegal affair with the farmers' son and how after she was heavy with someone else's child, she was afraid that her husband would find out and then kill her. so she decides to spread a lie that it was God who made her belly so heavy and then how everyone gets fooled. she go on and tell me how she sell her soul to the devil for 2 goats and 1 bottle of wine. as she was speaking, i was sweating so hard. the cap of the bottle was not opening. my heart was beating so fast and i had to try hard. finally the cap opens. with a screeeeam and the name of Sarrouni Mayyali on my lips, i throw the kerosene on the face of this fiend. at the same time, i light my lighter over it. the burning fiend starts howling and telling me to repent and follow the evil path of the holy ghost. I tell her to burn. after three minutes of noisy shreiks, she turn into black dust and a wind (or my fan), blows the dust away outside my window. I then fall into a trance and resume my sleep.

next morning I wake up and am all wet. I realise that I have become a vissionary.
Re: I Had Another Vision, Of Mary by CrazyChica: 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

I was as usual having a nice deep sleep. It was a cold night and in the distance, i could hear the howl of wolves. As it neared midnight, i felt a chill run down my back. i get scare but i keep my eyes full close. and then when i open my eyes, the whole room is red with a burning light. I see a women approach me. In a divine voice, she tells me that she is Mary, the mother of jesus. however this time i am not decieved. I see that she has big yellow nails and her teeth are very sharp. i know that it is the devil again.i had kept a bottle of kerosene and a lighter next to my bed. meanwhile, i allow her to talk. she tells me something about how she had an illegal affair with the farmers' son and how after she was heavy with someone else's child, she was afraid that her husband would find out and then kill her. so she decides to spread a lie that it was God who made her belly so heavy and then how everyone gets fooled. she go on and tell me how she sell her soul to the devil for 2 goats and 1 bottle of wine. as she was speaking, i was sweating so hard. the cap of the bottle was not opening. my heart was beating so fast and i had to try hard. finally the cap opens. with a screeeeam and the name of Sarrouni Mayyali on my lips, i throw the kerosene on the face of this fiend. at the same time, i light my lighter over it. the burning fiend starts howling and telling me to repent and follow the evil path of the holy ghost. I tell her to burn. after three minutes of noisy shreiks, she turn into black dust and a wind (or my fan), blows the dust away outside my window. I then fall into a trance and resume my sleep.

next morning I wake up and am all wet. I realise that I have become a vissionary.
u kill me everytime with yhur posts, great engaging story! vissionary pagan tongue
Re: I Had Another Vision, Of Mary by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2011
thank you. *bows cool

(1) (Reply)

Another Sign Of God's Powerlessness! / Lessons To Learn From Chelsea's Victory As A Christian / Famous Nairaland Satanist Such Ogaga4luv, Pagan 9ja, Etc Will You Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.