Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: (1220 Views)

Lies In Told Testimonies. / Breaking: Lagos Flooding Moves Street To Another Local Government / Breaking News....boko Haram Claim Responsibility 4 Sunday's Flooding In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by phraoh(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2011
Eko o ni baje oooooooooooooo! What's happening in Lagos ,

Lagos na wah ooo…,

-A married woman was found on another man’s bed in a house four streets away from her home in Lagos . She claims it was the flood that carried her there!

• Lagos state refused to vote for UMBRELLA so use your BROOM to sweep the flood.

• Breaking news -Boko Haram claims responsibility for last heavy downpour in Lagos

• BREAKING NEWS!! An Ark was sited around Lagos picking up people and Animals, Please if sighted PING me cos I have packed my bags already! I shall not be left behind

• Rain has reshuffled Lagos , house are being moved to new locations…. Eko Hotel now in Abule Egba, MM2 in Orile, Kirikiri now in Oniru, Unilag now in Ikorodu, Alausa Secretariat now in Badagry. Pls confirm your location so that you won’t miss your way!

• Unconfirmed reports speculate that the FISH that swallowed JONAH has been sighted in Lekki, please stay indoors.

Testimonies are still pouring in…one of my brothers in the Lord just got a divine relocation. His house has floated from Ajangbadi to VGC.

Another Testimony : Praise the LORD!! The Lord just gave me a new wet INFINITY FX45 Jeep !! I was just coming out of my house and I saw the flood bringing my Blessing! Indeed, it is a shower of blessing and it’s marvelous in my sight…the Lord will surprise some with duplexes, blackberries, shoes, umbrellas etc…just position yourself well well .

‘Eko o ni baje o’.
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by mikuz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2011
Mtchew
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by busybody20: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2011
@mikuz

msheewww u 2

phraoh:

Another Testimony : Praise the LORD!! The Lord just gave me a new wet INFINITY FX45 Jeep !! I was just coming out of my house and I saw the flood bringing my Blessing! Indeed, it is a shower of blessing and it’s marvelous in my sight…the Lord will surprise some with duplexes, blackberries, shoes, umbrellas etc…just position yourself well well .

‘Eko o ni baje o’.

the las t joke was funny grin grin
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by mikuz(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2011
Busybody were you the one i did the mtchew to?
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by Anonymous2(m): 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2011
Not bad brov.
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by phraoh(m): 9:10am On Jul 27, 2011
@ Anonymous and Busybody20,

Thank you.
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by bashydemy(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2011
you try
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2011
Loool grin
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
phraoh:

Eko o ni baje oooooooooooooo! What's happening in Lagos ,

Lagos na wah ooo…,

-A married woman was found on another man’s bed in a house four streets away from her home in Lagos . She claims it was the flood that carried her there!

• Lagos state refused to vote for UMBRELLA so use your BROOM to sweep the flood.

• Breaking news -Boko Haram claims responsibility for last heavy downpour in Lagos

• BREAKING NEWS!! An Ark was sited around Lagos picking up people and Animals, Please if sighted PING me cos I have packed my bags already! I shall not be left behind

• Rain has reshuffled Lagos , house are being moved to new locations…. Eko Hotel now in Abule Egba, MM2 in Orile, Kirikiri now in Oniru, Unilag now in Ikorodu, Alausa Secretariat now in Badagry. Pls confirm your location so that you won’t miss your way!

• Unconfirmed reports speculate that the FISH that swallowed JONAH has been sighted in Lekki, please stay indoors.

Testimonies are still pouring in…one of my brothers in the Lord just got a divine relocation. His house has floated from Ajangbadi to VGC.

‘Eko o ni baje o’.

Cho!!

Loving it all!! - Nice joke Pharoh  grin grin
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by phraoh(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2011
Thanks.
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by Nellyon(f): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
This is real hilarious. for all y'all talking trash, this is better than you could ever hope to do.
El Guapo:

Loool grin
I would never understand y people say ''Loool'' Is it laughing out out out loud?
Re: Flooding Testimonies In Lagos: by Sophizzy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2011
Good one. Got me cracking. Lwkmd. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Joke 2 / Question From Armed-robber How Would U Answer It,goodluck / My Conversation With A Girl Yesterday In A Chemist Shop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.