Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos (34576 Views)

Pictures Of The Peugeot Plant President Buhari Will Commission In Kaduna Today / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by Muttee: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Among the projects to be commissioned include Njimtilo Industrial Layout, the State University, two mega schools, Aliko Dangote school, Legacy Garden, General Hospital project and Chest Clinic, Osibanjo Rural Electrification Board and the 10-kilometre Pompomari bypass.

https://www.everyvibes.com.ng/2019/04/See-The-Project-That-Buhari-Will-Commission-In-Maiduguri-Photos.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by Muttee: 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by Muttee: 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by 9jaArea: 11:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
The Borno governor did far better than most Governors

I saw a pictures of one among the classrooms in the mega schools that made me wish I was still in Sec Sch.

Lol good advice but thanks bro

SoNature:

You don't have to wish.
Wish is something you cannot do.
You see this one, you can actually do it.
Just return to secondary school...it's as easy as ABC tongue

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by sarrki(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2019
9jaArea:
The Borno governor did far better than most Governors

I saw a pictures of one among the classrooms in the mega schools that made me wish I was still in Sec Sch.

Though he tried

Don’t forget he had intervention, foreign and other aids

He really tried

36 Likes

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by sholatech(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Seems so much development ongoing In Borno. And many foreign grants & supports also heading to develop the state due to insurgency devastations.

7 Likes

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by diablos: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2019
These parasites have finished the south and its resources. I wonder how long they will continue to fuel bokoharam insurgency jst so they can continue pillaging the South's oil monies in the name of NEDC. Soon the NW will use the bandits terrorising them to seek to pillage resources in the name of a newly created NWDC. So much for petrodollars.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by debaj10: 4:32am On Apr 25, 2019
diablos:
These parasites have finished the south and its resources. I wonder how long they will continue to fuel bokoharam insurgency jst so they can continue pillaging the South's oil monies in the name of NEDC. Soon the NW will use the bandits terrorising them to seek to pillage resources in the name of a newly created NWDC. So much for petrodollars.
whether ur correct is a matter of conjecture-
unless u have hard evidence?
my question is, what has d south done with it's allocations?
trains?
ports?
pipeborne water?
industries?
power generation?
govs could've asked flared gas to be used to power their states.
or bought barges to transport imports and exports inland by water.
or bought desalination plants for water.
so?
what have they to show for billions each month?
is it success' rundown school?

110 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 25, 2019
sarrki:

Though he tried
Don’t forget he had intervention, foreign and other aids
He really tried
what if he mismanaged the funds like his yeast counterparts sarrki.you dey goof big time this days.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by kabrudrapist: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2019
debaj10:
whether ur correct is a matter of conjecture-
unless u have hard evidence?
my question is, what has d south done with it's allocations?
trains?
ports?
pipeborne water?
industries?
power generation?
govs could've asked flared gas to be used to power their states.
or bought barges to transport imports and exports inland by water.
or bought desalination plants for water.
so?
what have they to show for billions each month?
is it success' rundown school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by SarkinYarki: 5:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Despite all the Boko haram battles the governor has something to show

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by AkataYeriYeri: 5:45am On Apr 25, 2019
diablos:
What did your Southeast and southsouth do with all their massive allocation?
You’re jealous. Lmao

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by plaindealer: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Borno State's PVC Pipe Factory Completed, Set To Take-Off

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9190134_bornostatehascompletedtheirpvcpipefactorybrandspurnigeria2_jpeg53885ccaef09d9704753408a07e7a8f1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9190132_bornostatehascompletedtheirpvcpipefactorybrandspurnigeria_jpeg5ff5b6582808c18677b3633d0dbc9e4f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9190133_bornostatehascompletedtheirpvcpipefactorybrandspurnigeria3_jpeg0efd9936f8b163e4931b4d08b119e2d7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9190135_bornostatehascompletedtheirpvcpipefactorybrandspurnigeria1_jpeg576ecbb9ae6ef7211ce119a3ae6105b3

Borno state has completed its PVC pipe factory. With the capacity to meet up the demand of the entire North East, stop purchases from Lagos, and still export enough to Chad. Engineer Ibrahim Ali, a former Minister of State, Petroleum Resources and Coordinator of Borno State’s industrialization program, says the PVC pipe factory which will begin to roll out within the week has the capacity to produce Chad’s one year demand in just one month.

The PVC pipe factory will produce all types of pipes such as conduit, water hose and 64 variants of pipes, making it the most comprehensive ever in Nigeria. According to the former minister, “This investment is coming after extensive and elaborate research into the profitability of PVC pipes and how they are critical in making life less costly and less complicated. Nigeria is a nation that is making a head way in its diversification program and this places emphasis on giving attention to agriculture in order to lessen our dependence on oil."

https://www.northerly.com.ng/2019/04/news-borno-states-pvc-pipe-factory.html

Boko haram or no boko haram, unrest or no unrest, this state is moving forward, even better than many states with more resources and fewer security challenges.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by kabrudrapist: 5:56am On Apr 25, 2019
plaindealer:

Be a man, stop snitching like a little girl.
Before judging me, you need to understand where the whole problem started.
Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by QuotaSystem: 5:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Very impressive.

If these developments could be achieved in a time of insurgency, imagine what Maid would have looked like in a time a peace?

We pray for our leaders success in containing insecurity across the land to allow for lasting peace and progress.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2019
More architecture for bokoharam to use as target practice

[img]https://media1./images/31e15198f03284aa1dae7e4aa177bfa2/tenor.gif?itemid=10179734[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by plaindealer: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2019
kabrudrapist:

Before judging me, you need to understand where the whole problem started.

It doesn't matter, adults don't need babysitters and chaperons on the internet to give them feeding bottle. Calling them to intervene is you giving them too much and unneeded power over your thoughts and your freedom of speech. The end result is always mindless ban, destruction and sabotage of stimulating discussions, they are like one-way traffic zombies. Calling them is like feeding trolls. If adults can not stand heated discussions on the internet, they should log off.

4 Likes

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by teadrake(m): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2019
This state is moving forward despite being ravaged by insurgency. How I wish many states governor can learn from this man and improve the situation of things in their respective state
Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by TANID(m): 7:36am On Apr 25, 2019
Is This Really In North ?
Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by BuhariAdvocate: 7:37am On Apr 25, 2019
That man should be the most richest governor in Nigeria both living and dead. He has not done anything visible compare to what the state benefited from federal government and international aid. In fact efcc should visit him .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Projects That Buhari Will Commission In Maiduguri - Photos by Kendumazy(m): 8:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Nice one. But baba doesn't need to be going here and there commissioning projects. He should send a rep to get that done. There is alot to be done so that he can have time for other utmost important things. Baba having time for project commission makes the presidency tasks looks like a non really serious tasks.

Nice men long sleeve shirt from India available for
sale. Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5145913/
nice-colors-men-long-sleeve#77728334

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / NIMASA Takes Over 20 Vessels From Tompolo’s Firm / 2023: Tinubu Is My Strong Ally - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.