Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas (426 Views)

Between Davido's 5 Baby Mamas, Which Of Them Is More Beautiful? Pictures / Davido And His 5 Baby MAMMAS. / Tiwa Savage: "If All What Am Doing Is A Crime Take Me To Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas by BBBricks: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Popular singer and former Mavins Records musician who happened to be the mother of her only son Jamal, or as she is notably called Mama Jam Jam has took to her social media handle to let fans know of how she will be were she a male.

"The way girls love me

If I were to be a male artist. I will already have like five Baby Mamas

The "Standing Ovation crooner who On 8 October 2021, Savage revealed in an interview that someone was trying to extort and blackmail her with a leaked sex tape of her and her boyfriend.

Later on 19 October 2021, the contents of the sex tape were disclosed to be vaginal intercourse with Savage being a party to it and the male partner's identity unknown .

Mixed reactions have continued to trail the sex tape controversy with some fans alleging that the leaked video was a mere publicity stunt.

This just depicts how Nigerian female singer love sex and like to have it with many partners.
She was also said to have partnered with Wizkid for some times back

Re: Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas by osemoses1234(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2022
A s h a w o
Re: Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas by festacman(m): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Redflag!
Re: Tiwa Savage: If I Were A Male Artist, I Will Have Like 5 Baby Mamas by teebagy: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
festacman:
Redflag: Tiwa is bisexual.

With this kind of mentality, her son Jamal may be imbibing wrong values.
there is no evidence that she slept with a woman

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Or Success Can Never Change Me - Davido / Mo Bimpe Reacts To Reports That She & Yomi Fabiy Fell Out Because Of Sex For Rol / Actress Bimbo Afolayan Pens Lovely Note To Daughter As She Turns 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.