Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ogene Ndigbo Endorses Peter Obi's Candidacy, Emerges DG, Take-action Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogene Ndigbo Endorses Peter Obi's Candidacy, Emerges DG, Take-action Group (259 Views)

Ifagbemi Awamaridi: Lagos LP Crisis May Nullify Obi’s Candidacy / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogene Ndigbo Endorses Peter Obi's Candidacy, Emerges DG, Take-action Group by Omonaijablog: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Edozie Ezebinugwu

The renowned Media Public Relations Practitioner, and veteran Filmmaker Dr. Chuma-Odili Harris a.k.a Ogene Ndigbo came to Anambra on Saturday to deliver his “complete and total endorsement” for Mr Peter Obi, Presidential Candidate of Labour Party LP, in the 2023 general elections.

In a statement, Ogene Ndigbo said, "It has become clear to me that the path to a first-place victory is now a realistic possibility."

On Saturday, Ogene Ndigbo announced his endorsement of Peter Obi for President “Obi is a successful businessman, economist and a conservative outsider who is well qualified to serve as President of Nigeria”

Ogene said in a press release. “With his excellent services in Anambra while as a governor, I am confident that he knows what it takes to stand up for families, youths, secure the country, revamp the economy, and push back against the corrupt politicians.
“I look forward to putting the full weight of my support behind his candidacy, I urge you to join me in the campaign to rescue Nigeria from the hands of corrupt politicians. Come, let's "Take-Action".

Ogene Ndigbo has emerged the Director General of "Take-Action Group", a Socio-political pressure group, set to mobilise and galvanize Nigerians to massively endorse, support, ensure that Mr Peter Obi emerges the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Read more @ www.Omonaijablog.com.ng

Courtesy:
Take-Action Group Media

Re: Ogene Ndigbo Endorses Peter Obi's Candidacy, Emerges DG, Take-action Group by Ibironke4s: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omo
Re: Ogene Ndigbo Endorses Peter Obi's Candidacy, Emerges DG, Take-action Group by Peacemaker5128: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
they will attack us when we say Peter Peter Obi presidency is an ibo project
Re: Ogene Ndigbo Endorses Peter Obi's Candidacy, Emerges DG, Take-action Group by blazingblender(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
But how come have I not heard of this ogene ndi Igbo??

(1) (Reply)

Wife To Esn/unknown Gunmen Cries Out As Husband Is Killed VIDEO / This Is Nigeria By Peacedosky1 / Why I Picked A Muslim VP – Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.