Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer (1631 Views)

See How A Dumb Female Scammer Want To Scam A Smart Man But Got Bursted. / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer by MrRajhu2020(m): 12:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Johnny147147:

Why exactly are u exposing his/her details? Keep ur foolery to urself. Ur types claim to be educated and smart but make the biggest foolery out of nothing important. Why would u even bring this up to a public space in the first place? If u dont have #500 giveaway why not quietly bury urself in a mini space. Someone's pleading for ur help and u tag it scam to an extent u have to share the convo and sentitive info with the world. Oga, na money mess u up. Nor play smart on NL

Lala should get you locked up. for accomplice to fraud.
Re: See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer by Yoighaman(m): 1:03am On Jul 06, 2022
MrRajhu2020:
A lady came to my DM to seek for help on WhatsApp not knowing she’s a scammer.

thank God I didn’t fall victim.

Guys beware of people coming to your DM to ask for help.

Some are genuine though. But let’s beware.

Photos below

Cc; Mynd44, lalasticlala

Can you imagine??

You are also a very intelligent person, I like your responses.

Beats my imagination why they always resort to insults when they don't get the needed 'help'.

I guess if s/he had been patient enough to engage you in a meaningful manner, who knows? You might have changed your mind and even tried to help further....but the evil in them will always be quick to sprout out.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer by Johnny147147: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
MrRajhu2020:

Lala should get you locked up. for accomplice to fraud.

Ur idiocy get dread lock.
Re: See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer by MrRajhu2020(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Yoighaman:

Can you imagine??

You are also a very intelligent person, I like your responses.

Beats my imagination why they always resort to insults when they don't get the needed 'help'.

I guess if s/he had been patient enough to engage you in a meaningful manner, who knows? You might have changed your mind and even tried to help further....but the evil in them will always be quick to sprout out.

Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,
I was about sending the money to her.

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Almost Scammed By A Female Scammer by Gentledizzle: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
LoL op no try.. be like say you be broke nigga. You suppose know some Nigerians are serial beggers. You should move on instead to post it here. What's your gain? Some people just think with there Anus, sense is far from them. Proverty na bad thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Long Cracks On The Wall Of A Popular Lagos Market Baffles A Twitter User / Bird Turn To Human After Electric Shock In Lagos / Three Army Generals' Sons Molested 18-year-old Girl (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.