Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. (487 Views)

LP Vs Others - What Happens After Peter Obi Wins? / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. by Kingkum: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
i bring you warm greetings in the name of the struggle.

When this movement started, there was all kind of stories here about how peter obi will not win his polling unit, we did not care and continue, it later progress to;

He will not win his local government, then

He will not win his 5local government

He will not win his state

He will not win south east

He will not not win outside the east etc

Ladies and gentlemen, today i saw them placing bets that peter obi win not win 6states, i was like, the movement is getting bigger and i believe that before december this year, the permutation will be about how many percent of votes that peter obi will get in each state.

Again, after the enemies of the state have dug deeper as if looking for crude oil just to find dirt on the annointed peter which ended in shame, they have now resulted to cheap propaganda and names calling. I urge you all to seize the opportunity and preach the truth on their threads for the undecided people to become obidient.

thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. by Kingkum: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pls don't report anybody to the mods, the free publicity they are doing for peter obi is cool cos every sane individual will see their lies and join the movement. they got nothing to offer so always counter them with facts.

PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. by Oilwell(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Below is the smear campaign strategy against Obi

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. by Kingkum: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oilwell:
Below is the smear campaign strategy against Obi
Hehe!

E go shock everybody las las
Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. by Pagenaija1: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Emilokan

Re: Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. by Kingkum: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
This one is nothing compared to what that man will do if given the chance to govern this country.

i will just trek to cameroon if god allow such a calamity to happen. it's peter obi or nothing for me

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Wishes To Be Like Peter Obi / Pencil Comedian: A Voice Vote Held To See Reactions To The 3 Main Candidates. / Tinubu And Hate Speech: An Act Of Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.