Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll (15138 Views)

Can Wike Defeat Tinubu In A Presidential Election? / 2 Influential Politicians In APC Who May Defeat Tinubu In 2023 APC Primaries / APC Governors’ Visit To Jonathan Shows Nigeria Is Better... - Ologbondiyan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Agbado
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Mrmanability: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
The real fact is people who will vote for atiku are not in social media.. and they are the core supporters of him.. many northerners only talk about atiku and BAT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by naija4life247: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
yomi961:
Yes of course it's an open secret
The only thing left for President Buhari to do is to start preparing his hand over notes. as
patriotic Nigerians are now rallying behind Atiku Abubakar, who has the solutions and blueprint that guarantees a better future for our dear nation

Yomi, whatever you are smoking, stop it now before it stops you
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by onuman: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
yomi961:
The only thing left for President Buhari to do is to start preparing his hand over notes. as
patriotic Nigerians are now rallying behind Atiku Abubakar, who has the solutions and blueprint that guarantees a better future for our dear nation

PDP was destroyed by Atiku right from 2015.
Who will vote Atiku for president except people possesed by ethno-religious bigotry?
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Tombrown3(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Richardonald:
Majorly things people don't know is that, people controlling this country won't let someone like obi be president, it's embarrassing to them, that after many years of rule, it was an Igbo man that rebuild and strengthen it from collapsing, they know if obi gets there everything will change.

All this corrupt leaders will go down, guess what, those suppose corrupt leaders are the people controlling Nigeria..
Even buhari knows this, but they will not let it happen, the only way obi can win presidency is if God intervene..

Unfortunately, this is the hard truth

1 Like

Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by SlavaUkraini: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerians are Also Convinced about taking back their Nation from the Maladministrative actions of the APC Government and Party .
Vote Atiku 2023

Power to the People.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Nyanyafk: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
There is very little chance tinubu will beat atiku in any of the core northern states and with the South east being alienated, he only has the Southwest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Alawode01(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
What do you ologbo to say.
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by famology(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Same way you were convinced that Atiku will defeat Buhari in 2019. Lol......
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Tonnierichy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Richardonald:
Majorly things people don't know is that, people controlling this country won't let someone like obi be president, it's embarrassing to them, that after many years of rule, it was an Igbo man that rebuild and strengthen it from collapsing, they know if obi gets there everything will change.

All this corrupt leaders will go down, guess what, those suppose corrupt leaders are the people controlling Nigeria..
Even buhari knows this, but they will not let it happen, the only way obi can win presidency is if God intervene..
You were making sense at intervals. You need more consistency in sense making
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by 2016easy2017: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by king6869: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by garfield1: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
kponkedenge:
The only problem Atiku will have would be in the south and maybe middle belt, where people like me that voted for him 4 years ago won't vote him this time around.

As for the north, he will easily defeat Tinubu.

Has he won the north before

2 Likes

Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Atarakpa: 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm also convinced that one person will win the election
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by harmargedon: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Athifku the Cameroonian thief will struggle to win Adamawa where he claims he comes from.

Even him becoming the vice president under obasanjo was a terrible mistake from Obasanjo.

Yes, obj himself said it. undecided

a prophet is never admired in his own home. I'm not saying the thief Is a prophet, I'm only saying he doesn't need to win in his State to be declared the president of the federal republic.
Even Tinubu on whose mandate you've sworn allegiance to, wouldn't emerge as President with the likes of Atiku standing in as the only recorgnized Northerner.
But power must move to the south it's either Tinubu or Obi.
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by pacespot(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Which sensible Nigerians still going to vote for these two rogue parties
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by 1TripleC: 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
yomi961:
Some people no get shame at all
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by rolams(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Athifku the Cameroonian thief will struggle to win Adamawa where he claims he comes from.

Even him becoming the vice president under obasanjo was a terrible mistake from Obasanjo.

Very funny! It is more or less as if one is saying Tinubu will struggle to win Lagos and Kwakwaso will struggle to win Kano.
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by CommonSense1967: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ologbo is still smoking crack.
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Guynexttdoor: 4:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
I know over the past 7 years now, alot of young guys have made it through, but let's talk about majority of the youths , of the same young guy's that are out there in thr street, trying not to shame themselves and their families, hustling legitimately,imagine knowing as of 2014 dollars was 170. And now waking up to 610 black market, due to mismanagement of the economy by thesame set of people handling over to tinubu, and still want us to vote for their man, i bet God will not forgive me to vote apc. I think youths campaigning for apc needs rehabilitation. undecided
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Kingozymandias(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seun

This perosn is violating rule 8

There is no proof Waziri is a thief pls caution or sanction him or le think provide evidence
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Kingozymandias(m): 4:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
The whole world knows it . That'd why ambassadors of various nations have started visiting Waziri
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Tareq1105: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Richardonald:

Personally I don't want okrika to be sold everywhere.

Secondly, Obi would promote fake drugs in our pharmaceutical companies, drug war among his brothers in south Africa, and fake spare parts by his brothers.

Each time I listen to Obi, he would say he would move Nigeria from consumption to production. The question is How? Just wishful thinking without any corresponding strategy.

Someone said Atiku is the one behind Power failure in Nigeria. If truly he's the one, how would Obi, who's a boy to Atiku, solve the problem?

1 Like

Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by pfadom: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kola is entitled to his shallow opinion as always.
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by fantasy2018: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
yomi961:
sit down there in far away Germany and be daydreaming.

Atiku will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by Kennitrust(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
When somebody who deserve a certain position show up, everyone will know it and they will support him by all means to fix him in that position.
For example; when Obama show up to be American president, no one remember racial belongings, no one talk about black or white. The whole country was unite for a perfect reason because, when you are favored, no one can stop you.

In Nigeria, we have someone we believed is perfect for the leaderships of this great country... Even when he didn't give Shishi
We are OK with him.

Only the enemies of Nigeria will works against such a young man full of energy and integrity, from leading this country.

Surely before the campaign will begin, the news of a new Nigeria will be accepted everywhere.
Re: Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll by arsenal33: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
he was convinced in 2019 too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret burial of Buhari surfaces online Pics Video / Patience Jonathan Escaped Two Assassination Attempts – Lawyer / Court Gives Abaribe, Others Feb 28 To Account For Kanu’s Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.