Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate (27294 Views)

Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by marv1: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by naija4life247: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
silvoclaira:
Muslim-Muslim ticket isn't flying anywhere

He should rather pick YEMI OSINBAJO again, as a running mate.

Laugh wan kee me here cheesy

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim
I support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu

But, if he picks a Muslim as VP, I will still support him, but I will not vote at all for anyone because I don't support Muslim-Muslim ticket.

My proposed VP:
Boss Mustapha
Simon Lalong
Yakubu Dogara
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by adeeyarhabdulla: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yND0MoU72Ew

2023 Presidency: TSO Endorses El-Rufai As Bola Tinubu’s Running Mate

A prominent political support group, Tinubu Support Organization (TSO), has endorsed Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State as the best choice of running mate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, ahead of the 2023 polls.

TSO said it took the decision after its consultation meeting with critical stakeholders of the APC in the North-West geo-political zone.

The group noted that APC has many outstanding individuals among its leaders that can serve as Tinubu’s running mate, but the North-West as the single largest voting bloc in Nigeria should be allowed to produce the next Vice President.

Addressing journalists in Kaduna on Monday, Director-General of Tinubu Support Organization, Hon. Aminu Suleiman, said the choice of running mate was a critical success factor for the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://leadership.ng/2023-tso-endorses-el-rufai-as-tinubus-running-mate/
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Bifas1: 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:
Is Tinubu himself that will decide not any campaign organization.

One thing is certain.

Tinubu is winning the 2023 election.
Except by rigging.

1 Like

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by alade26632: 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
APC is really between the devil and deep blue seaAPC is really between the devil and deep blue sea...
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by seunayantokun(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
The calamity will be worse if...
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by bizzibodi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hellrufai?The north just has plan to handover to bubu X 3.... because if Tinubu wins he will not last long in office it is same thing as bubu handing over to Hellrufai...but God forbid!
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Tonyblessed(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Very funny. El-Rufai of all people. Affliction shall not arise a second time in Jesus Name.
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Omodua(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Polchiz:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/07/04/tso-endorses-el-rufai-as-tinubus-running-mate/
Rufai with Human Rights abuses and support for Fulani herdsmen and banditry won't be a good sell. His choice will make Atiku have easy ride,come February 2023.

El Rufai is hated and crass supporter of killings in Kaduna state and Islamic irredentist.

Let me crink glasses for the easy ride of Atiku!
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Sion47: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
We are not just in Nijer quietly oooo
But we are here comparing Lagos with Ebonyi that was created in 1996 and Anambra that was created in 1991.

We are here competing for the region that knows how best to play the dirty game of politics albeit against national interest.

Our oppressors are united in their common goal (selfish ambition, insatiable appetite for political power, greed etc), the oppressed on the other hand are divided along tribal, religion and political lines to the detriment of sound and logical reasoning.

visijo:
ATIKU is in Dubai cooling off
BUHARI is in Portugal feeling shock
WIKE is in Turkey enjoying clean environment
IKPEAZU is in Turkey enjoying good road
EKWEREMMADU dey Uk
Tinubu is in France enjoying best medical

Me and you dey where? Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by CommonSense1967: 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
El Rufai or Shetimma is ok with me.
Those sabi talk and will not take any rubbish trash from the usual noise makers such as the Mkpuru mirri delusional brainwashed retar@ded cannibals.
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Quodseverismete: 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
We know this is what has been playing out since. Tinubu initial plan was to pick Ganduje as his running mate, that once he wins Kanu State and Lagos state, he has already won the election until Tinubu went to Kaduna prior to APC primary, before then, El-rufa was seriously opposing Tinubu candidature ( remember the the choice of Niger state governor as caretaker chairman and eventual removal of Oshiomale). El-rufai was behind all those happening not untilTinubu strike a deal of VP slot with him before he started supporting Tinubu.
El-rufai believe that Tinubu is not too strong again and will likely die before his first tenure elapse by then he will become the president.
El-rufai is one of the dangerous politician we have in Nigeria today,, he doesn't have regards for other Faith and Nigeria will become a killing field like what's happening in Kaduna today.
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Tomek09(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:

One thing is certain.

Yes oooo...... winning in Iragbiji ancient town.
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Quite interesting...Kaduna governor wasnt vocal for Muslim Muslim ticket for nothing...

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by PsalmsElf(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Built2last:
I don't envy anyone who takes over from Buhari.

The damage is colossal.

Meanwhile where is Tinubu.

Where is Atiku? You people will just be disturbing yourself about irrelevances
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Seunmkpi: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
MalcoImX:
You may not know this, Kaduna has been a target just to diminish El-Rufai's political fortunes.

It's only political neophytes who don't know this.
Bashir is that you?
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by zoedew: 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
That religious bigot!
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
DOD
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
DOD!

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pagenaija1:
Abeg pick Ganddollar or HellRufai so that we go know say na only Atiku and Obi Dey contest.

Agbado party grin

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Mrsimpleworld: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:

One thing is certain.

………if he didn’t make a mistake!
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by caracas: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:

One thing is certain.

Keep dreaming , it’s good for your soul
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by caracas: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mrsimpleworld:

………if he didn’t make a mistake!
If Tinubu likes he can go pick usman danfodio as his running mate , nothing will stop him from losing
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by femicyrus(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
If helrufai can pull through as v.p then I won't bother to go out for election because I can't vote obi, atiku and helrufai with my own hand just like I didn't vote for buhari
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jack500:

One thing is certain.

Go back to school... If at all u went
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Dubaku543: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
MalcoImX:
The security challenges of the country requires that Tinubu needs a no-nonsense and decisive VP, and this I believe El-Rufai us definitely the one who'd fill the void.
El Rufai that has turned Kaduna State into a slaughter house!! The one they did in Lekki small. This two will turn Nigeria to abattoir!!

1 Like

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by tunjijones(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Polchiz:

Even if Peter Obi wins.
It is like punishment for him.

Politician no dey know that one o. All they are after is the power.

Like tinubu like Peter obi, all of them na politician dem be and all they are after is power.
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by PHOTSEE(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
It is high time the clergyman start preachings pvc in the congregation, because God will not help the christian to carry out their civil rights to vote.

There will be massive attack to the church to distract them form voting.Because it as being perceived as a Christian rule.

They will adopt chirstian children.

They will fight with all Federal ,state machineries, polices, army etc

They will distablize the state local security system

Pick up your pvc
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by King44(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hell Rufai

A heartless tribal and religious bigot known for persecuting Christians in the north
Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by Duru009(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
This will be the biggest Political MISTAKE Tinubu will make by picking Ei-rufai.......

Someone that is known for betrayal and backstabbing his benefitors......

1 Like

Re: TSO Endorses El-rufai As Tinubu’s Running Mate by victorazy(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Tinubu should please pick El Rufai or Ganduje.

You no like Tinubu I swear!

They will kill Tinubu so that he will enter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike / Shinkafi And Dakingari Charged With Money Laundering, Despite Moving To APC / Ambode Was Unhappy Because Of Tinubu’s Overbearing Nature – Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.