Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank (31496 Views)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:
I ran to check mine.
Whether the hole don dey wide pass normal grin grin grin
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by VeryWickedMan: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Anything to elongate her suffering is what I'm after
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Ezedon(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Village people
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by SeeHim: 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by simhosting: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nawa
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Chiraq77(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Life Na Jungle Now,Eat or be Eaten.
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by kherlly(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Seems I am the only one who doesn't buy this story if truly someone is stealing it she won't meet anything in the box.

She should just go straight to the point that she needs help financially.
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by pswglobal(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Dis is pure wickedness.
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Naijanascam: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Too bad..,..

And how to reach her?
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by pocohantas(f): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divay22:

Whether the hole don dey wide pass normal grin grin grin

Nnem!!! My life savings o. cheesy

I believe her roommates have a hand in it sha. I don’t have anyone here to pull such stunt. That is not to say I believe her story. lipsrsealed
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by boom99(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Na in house something. My 200k became 25k that year.
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by mrsage(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hello
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Tonyx5(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
DaddyNimo:

Smh twitter; stories just to trend. Smh
Smh; quoted the whole post just to reply. Smh
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by 3phase(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pesin dey work and she dey keep for dry season and someone go dey thief her money, later now dem go dey blame the government
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by free2ryhme: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWo7gn4zepE

A student has broke down in tears after a huge part of her savings mysteriously vanished from her piggy bank.

The lady said, she didn’t go home since the ASUU strike has began and she has been working for past months saving for her house rent, sometimes she drops N200 and a time N500, but of late she has been dropping N1000 daily.

She added that last week, she observed that mouth of the bank has widened a bit, now she decided to open the box and discovered someone has been stealing from the box. Although someone was staying with her, the person denied stealing from the box.

https://instablog9ja.com/2022/07/04/student-breaks-down-in-tears-after-a-huge-part-of-her-savings-mysteriously-vanished-from-her-piggy-bank/

The format don cast. Suddenly you are putting money in piggy bank to pay rent
grin

1 Like

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by iscom(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oh!
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by iscom(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oh!...
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by treatise: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
PNomsule:
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.
Contact info@Savanahbankng.com
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by BarrElChapo(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
My question is who was she making the video for ?
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Moneyboyz: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
andysmith123:
If she goes spiritual now, Dem go say na because of ordinary kolo, it not just fair

So you believe those JuJu work?
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
free2ryhme:

The format don cast. Suddenly you are putting money in piggy bank to pay rent
grin

Sure. People do it all the time. It is faster and every little change can go in there.
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by MkenyaMatata(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Although someone was staying with her, the person denied stealing from the box.

There is a certain Swahili proverb about such matters. "Kikulacho ki nguoni mwako", literal translation, 'what eats you is in your clothes'. Meaning that it has to be very near to bite you.

Reminds me when I was in Uni, in my campus hostel. Some two 'acquaintances' tried to play that denying trick on me and I jumped up and locked the room from the inside with my keys. Pocketed them and said that no one would leave the room, until someone got really hurt. They returned my property on the spot, while trying to pretend that it was a joke, a prank they said. grin

1 Like

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
pocohantas:

Nnem!!! My life savings o. cheesy

I believe her roommates have a hand in it sha. I don’t have anyone here to pull such stunt. That is not to say I believe her story. lipsrsealed
I believe so too..
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Adedotguy: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
angry

Someone can't save money in peace again.

Online piggy bank no safe.
Offline piggy bank no safe
Banks sef no safe
Nigeria sef no safe
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by MkenyaMatata(m): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
The money came out through the same slot it went in. cheesy Wicked!
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Exmilitant(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kennitrust:
When somebody who deserve a certain position show up, everyone will know it and they will support him by all means to fix him in that position.
For example; when Obama show up to be American president, no one remember racial belongings, no one talk about black or white. The whole country was unite for a perfect reason because, when you are favored, no one can stop you.

In Nigeria, we have someone we believed is perfect for the leaderships of this great country... Even when he didn't give Shishi
We are OK with him.

Only the enemies of Nigeria will works against such a young man full of energy and integrity, from leading this country.

Surely before the campaign will begin, the news of a new Nigeria will be accepted everywhere.
BAT you mean? undecided
Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Offpoint1: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Whoever videoed themselves while crying have a motive.
This looks like a make up video to subtly funds solicitation.

Is she living alone?
Who are her roomie?
Who has a key to her apartment?

1 Like

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by IkemChris(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Now instead of people sorting things by themselves... Small thing them don run come meet daddy social media

1 Like

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by adecz: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
She was doing the savings,
meanwhile her housemate was
doing the withdrawing...

Don't be surprised that the housemate
was eating delicious suya every evening.

A typical monkey dey work, baboon
dey chop scenario.☹️☹️☹️

The culprit even has the guts to
blatantly deny. A foreign thief would
have stolen the entire piggy.

1 Like

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Tranquility2345: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
PNomsule:
I need a finance company licence, it takes time to get granted by the CBN, anyone knows who is willing to sell theirs, let's talk ASAP.

And it’s on Nairaland you think you can find a seller? Kai Naija. It is finished cry

1 Like

Re: Student Cries After Her Savings 'Vanished' From Her Piggy Bank by Jmichael1(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
shawnfamous:
Lol.. why do people still do this traditional thing sef?
Maybe for suprise purposes sha

even bank slf no safe...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conversation With Sanusi On "New" Currency Policy / How Much Is BUA Cement In Your Area? / One Month After AbokiFX Shutdown, Naira Fails To Rise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.