Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,329 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners (40676 Views)

Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / Boko Haram To Keep Leah As Slave For Life, As Another Aide Worker Gets Executed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by deluxecad(m): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Confirmed.

jmoore:
But Muslim states are collecting VAT shared to them

The breweries pay VAT to FG.

Hypocrisy!!!

Reno Omokri is an idiot!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by CheapHomes1: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

Deranged Ipob fool, so the local government areas are in Anambra state?
Chief wailer, you go wail till kingdom come. Obituary people.

From your write up, you are the one who is wailing cos it sounds like you are hurt. Help us answer the questions I asked and prove me wrong in the points I raised.

Pls which foundation did Tinubu lay? Was it foundation he was laying for 8years? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos to create agencies? Kindly see pictures of LASTMA below.

The LCDAs you are referring to, how have they improved living standards of lagosians since their creation? To correct you, Obasanjo didn't withhold Lagos state govt funds because Tinubu created LCDAs. [b]Obasanjo withheld Lagos state local govt funds. [/b]Pls get the difference. That means it's not true that Tinubu didn't collect a dime from FG
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by odomanis: 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
DrChukki:
This Reno Rhino has just been looking for a way to make North hate PO.

I thought he has no structure...

I thought he's not competent...

I thought northerners won't vote for him...

I thought Tinubu achieved a lot as a governor than PO as a governor...

I thought the youths are blindfolded and are making empty noise...

Then why is this Urchịn trying to make the North gate him...

My northern brothers, please do what your conscience tells you is right...

These politicians are you is to play mind gane6

Dont mind him,when PO's followers come after him now he will start shouting insult and aggression up and down.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Basiljoe: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

Deranged Ipob fool.
Lmao. You must be one of those deranged bmc who has sold their future and children's future for a bag of garri.
Shamless poverty-stricken afonja. Hope you don't die from Kwashiorkor from excess drinking of ijebu yellow.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by CUMIN: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Pagenaija1:
Come to Dubai Muslims drink beer but not in the open . Na why them say landlord travel and see but you no gree move an inch .

And in your Dubai...you could see how tolerant Muslim are. Or is that not part of what you see
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by iike: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Remo you can only fool a few. am for obi.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Basiljoe: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Alexis11:

Igbos have been more slavish to the North than any part of this country since independence.

Yoruba relationship with the North is pure partnership.
Lmao. Keep deceiving yourself you stupid almajiri. Is the north more developed and progressive than igbo land? Regardless of the numerous leaders who emanated from there? And trillions stolen from the government, even with nepotism and quota system, what do they have to show? Banditry, fanaticism, mass poverty, almajiris like yourself, terrorism. Highest rate of out of school children, even your current afonja head of state was linked with a terrorist organization.

What has the yorubas to show from the deranged partnership? They murder your brothers like the slaves they are. Why una create amotekun na? No be brothers una be?
Them go dump una agbero brother again like abiola.
Y'all afonjas are just stupid hungry shameless, slaving, dirty, dumb, beggars, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Pagenaija1: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
CUMIN:

And in your Dubai...you could see how tolerant Muslim are. Or is that not part of what you see

Read again we are in a topic about Alcohol don’t derail. When time for Tolerence and accommodating comes we talk about that one .

If you drink Alc or not it does not change the fact that we all are still human and no one has died and come back to life to tell you what Almighty Allah has in his mind .

If you drink AlC and I don’t drink does that stop the fact that we will have one president?

Does that stop the fact that I can marry your sister or you marry mine ?

Does that stop the fact that we can swim in the same river ?

Does that stop the fact that we can enter inside the same transport bus?

Does that stop the fact that if terrorists comes to market and bomb we will not die to together if there ?

Leave this matter I don’t want to start explaining further we will only waste time I wish this platform had a voice note option so I can say it .

Or I wish Muslims in northern Nigeria will think
Outside the box .

Note : I said northern Muslims because the western Muslims behave like the Dubai you quoted as “that your”
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by ifiokjohn(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:
Bola Ahmad, a friend of Jack Obinyan replied him:

Stop Comparing Aeroplane With Housefly...

It's either some people were too young or politically naive at the period Asiwaju held sway as the Governor of Lagos State and Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra State.

Better still, let us pardon them; some of them have not been to Anambra or Lagos. As for those who were old enough and have been to both States, I will say ignorance and bigotry, at times, could make one rate Niger Republic over Nigeria.

How on earth would a sane person be comparing Tinubu of Lagos and Peter Obi of Anambra. What sort of warped comparison is that, for God's sake! It's like comparing America with Chad Republic. They are thousands of miles apart. They are just poles apart!

In 1999, I was a 200-level university undergraduate, studying chemical engineering in LAUTECH. I was politically involved and active at that time. I knew how Asiwaju administered Lagos, so also for Peter in Anambra when he took over from Dr Chris Ngige.

Asiwaju Tinubu laid a solid foundation for good governance in Lagos. A foundation that the successive governments of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu built on. Records are sacred. They are there for everyone to check.

Asiwaju created lasting and enduring institutions of governance. Institutions that outlive Asiwaju administration. LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA and the LCDAs are some of the examples of institutions founded by Tinubu of Lagos. They are still there till date in Lagos.

Asiwaju brought about ingenuity and innovative ideas to revenue generation in his State. Lagos State did not change its name from 'State of Aquatic Splendor' to 'Centre of Excellence' for nothing. Asiwaju truly proved it.

In the history of Nigeria, Tinubu is/was the only governor who survived without taking a dime, for years, from the Federal Government monthly statutory allocation. He paid the price for conceiving the great idea of creating LCDAs. A template many states are emulating today.

While the administration of Obasanjo withheld the Lagos allocation for many months, Asiwaju of Lagos devised sound means of revenue generation and did not owe any salary. This is good governance in its raw form!

Furthermore, except we want to redefine good governance, aside its conventional meaning, Peter Obi is not in the class of Kwankwaso of Kano, let alone Asiwaju Tinubu. We know what Kwankwaso did in Kano. We have to be frank with ourselves.

Ask anyone from Kano about Kwankwasiyyah Amaana. After Lagos and Abuja, Kano is the most beautiful city in Nigeria. Kwankwaso revolutionalise Kano in the aspect of infrastructure and workers welfare. I have been to almost all the states capitals in Nigeria. I know what is obtainable in each city.

As for Peter Obi, except his followers are talking about another Peter Obi, which we don't know. If it is the same Peter, the former Governor of Anambra State, then his supporters must be kidding or trying to be overnight comedians.

Is it Peter Obi, who invested Anambra fund in a family business and was impeached by the Anambra State House of Assembly for corruption and poor performance in office, they are talking about?

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amin.
Foolish write up from a foolish person
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Abelino(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Senseless post. Not even your bigotry post and hate can change the mindset of the youths who to vote in this coming election. If you are not tired of being stupid and ignorant,other are .
Keegan:

It's either some people were too young or politically naive at the period Asiwaju held sway as the Governor of Lagos State and Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra State.

Better still, let us pardon them; some of them have not been to Anambra or Lagos. As for those who were old enough and have been to both States, I will say ignorance and bigotry, at times, could make one rate Niger Republic over Nigeria.

How on earth would a sane person be comparing Tinubu of Lagos and Peter Obi of Anambra. What sort of warped comparison is that, for God's sake! It's like comparing America with Chad Republic. They are thousands of miles apart. They are just poles apart!

In 1999, I was a 200-level university undergraduate, studying chemical engineering in LAUTECH. I was politically involved and active at that time. I knew how Asiwaju administered Lagos, so also for Peter in Anambra when he took over from Dr Chris Ngige.

Asiwaju Tinubu laid a solid foundation for good governance in Lagos. A foundation that the successive governments of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu built on. Records are sacred. They are there for everyone to check.

Asiwaju created lasting and enduring institutions of governance. Institutions that outlive Asiwaju administration. LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA and the LCDAs are some of the examples of institutions founded by Tinubu of Lagos. They are still there till date in Lagos.

Asiwaju brought about ingenuity and innovative ideas to revenue generation in his State. Lagos State did not change its name from 'State of Aquatic Splendor' to 'Centre of Excellence' for nothing. Asiwaju truly proved it.

In the history of Nigeria, Tinubu is/was the only governor who survived without taking a dime, for years, from the Federal Government monthly statutory allocation. He paid the price for conceiving the great idea of creating LCDAs. A template many states are emulating today.

While the administration of Obasanjo withheld the Lagos allocation for many months, Asiwaju of Lagos devised sound means of revenue generation and did not owe any salary. This is good governance in its raw form!

Furthermore, except we want to redefine good governance, aside its conventional meaning, Peter Obi is not in the class of Kwankwaso of Kano, let alone Asiwaju Tinubu. We know what Kwankwaso did in Kano. We have to be frank with ourselves.

Ask anyone from Kano about Kwankwasiyyah Amaana. After Lagos and Abuja, Kano is the most beautiful city in Nigeria. Kwankwaso revolutionalise Kano in the aspect of infrastructure and workers welfare. I have been to almost all the states capitals in Nigeria. I know what is obtainable in each city.

As for Peter Obi, except his followers are talking about another Peter Obi, which we don't know. If it is the same Peter, the former Governor of Anambra State, then his supporters must be kidding or trying to be overnight comedians.

Is it Peter Obi, who invested Anambra fund in a family business and was impeached by the Anambra State House of Assembly for corruption and poor performance in office, they are talking about?

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amin.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by tonquendo4u(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2022
They drink beer. They just hide it. Meanwhile, Sabmiller no de only produce beer. Dem get malt too
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by justmondris: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2022
But the money they pay as tax is not an haram to them? Hypocrites everywhere in Naija
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by ifiokjohn(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Alexis11:

May almighty God bless this writer.

It is really appalling that Obi supporters think they have every right to promote Obi using his mediocre performance in Anambra while Tinubu supporters should keep quiet.

When you tell them the truth about Tinubu's accomplishments, they will say you have either collected money or you are being tribalistic.

It is only who is blinded by sentiments (such as tribalism etc) that will argue that Peter Obi is better than Tinubu in governance.

Unfortunately they have different WhatsApp and Telegram groups where they brain wash themselves everyday, both children and adults.
you're a big fool. Peter Obi Anambra is the 4th highest state in HDI...Human development index. Much higher than Kano.
That's Peter Obi groundwork.

Even with lesser resources than Lagos State and a state that was completely razed to the ground.. see what Anambra has been able to achieve.
It is not just much higher than Kano but Rivers too.
Imagine Peter has the money Lagos State do.. I'm pretty sure he would have done far far better
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by nathyx(m): 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Beer is Haram to northerners yet they moved the Nigerian Breweries from benue to Kaduna. Useless noisemaker! Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Sunnypan: 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
THIS MAN TALKS TOO MUCH, I PITY HIS WIFE.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by ifiokjohn(m): 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

But he said the truth!

Will he use that investment to campaign in the North?

If No, Why?

Reno said the truth!
nope. He will use education and HDI to campaign of which anambra is top 3
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by mcfestgee: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2022
You people should stop commenting on Remo's jokes. He doesn't deserve your comments.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Raph82(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
What a fat lie! Northerners drink beer well! Only that they can't take it openly. I once lived among them and I know stuffs, they empty the beer content into their ablution kettle, I have personally caught them many times, and I have a friend who sells for them. They bring their kettle, he fills it with beer secretly and they pay, the funniest thing is that they pay more for a bottle, but they don't care. Those people are the most hypocrites I've ever come across.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by moneyissweet(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2022
I can't believe this, someone must have hacked helinues account here.

Someone should help him recover his account to continue what he is known for.

helinues:
This Reno should try and grow up now
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by DrChukki: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Tingotoe:
Oh so the northerners are now your brothers right? Interesting

If you do see my comments on Nairaland very well, you will know I always say "my northern brothers".

See, I'm not politician that plays divide and rule politics... I'm a child of God who believes that everyone is created by God and no one is superior to another...

Northerners are always my brothers...

I live in Abuja and currently I have a boy from Katsina and one from Nasarawa who I've been paying school fees for since 2020.

So my brother, Northerners are not just my brothers, I have many northern Sons and Daughters
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Foolish write up from a foolish person

Deranged Ipob fool.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Abelino:
Senseless post. Not even your bigotry post and hate can change the mindset of the youths who to vote in this coming election. If you are not tired of being stupid and ignorant,other are .

Deranged Ipob fool.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Basiljoe:

Lmao. You must be one of those deranged bmc who has sold their future and children's future for a bag of garri.
Shamless poverty-stricken afonja. Hope you don't die from Kwashiorkor from excess drinking of ijebu yellow.

Foolish riff-raff calling someone who can buy his whole family names. You go suffer for nothing with the #500 gala and lacasera you are hawking on the busy street of Lagos.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Arabaincubus: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Reno O'Mockery is homesick
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by ifiokjohn(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

Deranged Ipob fool.
you're a fool a big olodo. Cow... Afonja idiot.

By the way I'm from Akwa ibom and we won't be voting any useless Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by BalticGold: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2022
But sharing VAT from beer is not Haram.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
obituary of grandpa abi? We would send him to political obituary to iragbiji town.
Tinubu obituary is near

Concern about yours, you no be God.
Keep wailing.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2022
lagosrd:

Afori.... Wetin consign me with person matter. Everyone has right to support the person he wishes and you also have the same right extended to you by the constitution of the land .

Olitical hallelujah boy and online bambalia e rat you can go ahead and vote foe your won obituary alive (bat)

A bat is neither here nor there. No character , neither a rat not a bird.
Dubious slowpoke of the highest order.

Keep wailing ode, oponu.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Okoroawusa: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Can someone just shut this guy up?
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by AbaganaMiracle: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
immortalcrown:
Mumu. Beer is not compulsory for everybody. What of politicians that build Mosques? Are Mosques for Christians? What of the money the North enjoys from Beer tax?

You being a Christian is also HARAM. Why not join Islam? Mr. Renown Omo Cry.
You are daft and dumb at the same time. Do you actually think the fool called Reno is bringing up this topic because he doesn't know about the garbage you wrote above? The fact is that Igbos are not needed nor welcome in nigeria and that's what unites all nigerians. How many times will they tell you this both clearly and with coding languages for you to understand it? Keep pushing with your Peter Obi/Igbo president nonsense. Very soon, just very soon you and your other foolish cohorts will get the clear picture. Ndi ara one nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by chocboi78(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

BAT name was not mentioned on Pandora papers ?? grin grin
Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Bifas1: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2022
How comes everyone is attacking Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) / Ambassador Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor Resumes Duty In US (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.