Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) (532 Views)

Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home / 50 Children Discovered In Ondo Church’s Underground Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
No fewer than 50 children have been rescued from an underground apartment in a church in Ondo town, Ondo state.

..Vanguard gathered that the children were abducted and kept in the underground cell. The pastor of the church and other accomplices have been arrested by police detectives in the town.

...The abducted children were seen in a viral video trending on the social media.
...They were seen in a police patrol vehicle which conveyed them to the police station. A voice was heard in the video saying “There are kidnapped children found in the underground cell of a church in Valentino Area of Ondo.

.....“The pastor and some members of the church have been arrested and were also in the patrol van of the police.” Spokesperson for the state police command, Funmi Odunlami, confirmed the discovery by police detectives. Odunlam said the victims had been taken to the Akure headquarters of the Command. According to her, “I don’t have the details yet but they are bringing the victims to the headquarters. “I will give you the details as soon as I get it from the DPO.”

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
angry angry angry Just as churches are multiplying, so is wickedness multiplying in diverse forms.Most of these new generation churches are arenas of terrible atrocities.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) by Mickykarim: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
No fewer than 50 children have been
rescued from an underground apartment
in a church in Ondo town, Ondo state.

..Vanguard gathered that the children were
abducted and kept in the underground
cell.
The pastor of the church and other
accomplices have been arrested by police
detectives in the town.

...The abducted children were seen in a
viral video trending on the social media.

...They were seen in a police patrol vehicle
which conveyed them to the police
station.
A voice was heard in the video saying
“There are kidnapped children found in
the underground cell of a church in
Valentino Area of Ondo.

.....“The pastor and some members of the
church have been arrested and were also
in the patrol van of the police.”
Spokesperson for the state police
command, Funmi Odunlami, confirmed
the discovery by police detectives.
Odunlam said the victims had been taken
to the Akure headquarters of the
Command.
According to her, “I don’t have the details
yet but they are bringing the victims to
the headquarters.
“I will give you the details as soon as I get
it from the DPO.”

I GUESS THIS MUST BE Fulani KIDNAPPER HERDSMEN. TO THE YORUBA AGITATION FOLLS.

We shall wait to hear both their FALSEHOOD and HATEFUL wails.
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mickykarim:

I GUESS THIS MUST BE Fulani KIDNAPPER HERDSMEN. TO THE YORUBA AGITATION FOLLS.
We shall wait to hear both their FALSEHOOD and HATEFUL wails.

Bad news every day
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
angry angry angry Just as churches are multiplying, so is wickedness multiplying in diverse forms.Most of these new generation churches are arenas of terrible atrocities.

Fact

2 Likes

Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) by OGwales(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ogun go keee the pastor
Re: 50 Children Discovered In Underground Cell Of Ondo Church (PHOTOS) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
taiwotimitt:
The end is hear. Even with that, do the needful by registering your business.

Modify your sentence please

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Iweka Precious Arrested For Stealing Mobile Phones In India / General Buratai Commissions Project In Nigerian Army University / Breaking:umo Eno Attempts To Change Certificate Tendered In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.