Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar (33661 Views)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by sencekompis: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2022
AWON OEDE
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Prince111111: 8:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Millimann:
Small small like this, it is taking shape.
what is taking shape? I swear some people are jobless in this country.. So you all believe LP could win a presidential election in a country like Nigeria? Check those pictures very well and see how horrible those people even look grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by ottersberger(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Obi has my vote. However, his supporters must learn to accommodate others that support BAT. People have a choice, that's what democracy is.

I know the chances of Obi winning is slim, I'll still vote for him and persuade those I know to do the same but I'll never resort to insulting those with a different opinion.

I think if you look critically, you will find that is it the other way round. The people who are yelling " they are insulting everyone", have been on this offensive for a long time. It is they who have done everything possible to de-market a man and his supporters for the unimaginable sin of daring to exercise their constitutional rights.

They have lied, insulted, vilified and done everything one can think of to de-market Peter Obi because he has the audacity to tell us that a new and better Nigeria is possible outside the usual establishment. For the sin of telling us we have been pons in the elite macabre games, and gave us hope and encouragement to dare and succeed for ourselves. These people are even continuing in the de-market him campaign as we speak, just read through Nairaland home page, every day.

Obidients are only reciprocating in kind. Let's face it, what the other sides are trying to do is to shut out our voices. If we are to allow that to happen, and as unrelenting in their quest as they are, we might as well pack up and go home. The idea that, somehow, Obidients are insulting anyone is largely blackmail tactics deployed by political opponents who have finally woken up to the reality that the game is finally on.

It is the battle of good vs evil, and Nigerians are, for the first time in our political history, presented with a clear choice between moving forward and building a country that works for all of us, or remain in darkness and serve the interests of the few who have kept our students at home while theirs are studying abroad.

We must be resilient in the presence of a determined political class who has enjoyed unprecedented privileges, and has both squandered and stolen our collective commonwealth.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Emmanuelt48(m): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Omo see structure

e de sweet my belle like this wink

#structure
#Peter obi
#2023 Election
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by 1TripleC: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Give it to peter obi

The jagaban slayer

And his urchins tongue

Nigeria will rise again under the leadership of peter Obi.

Follow the footsteps of your master...step mentioning other aspirants... meanwhile I'm OBIDIENT

If given to that confused druggie

Nigeria will break in two many regions undecided.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Tareq1105: 8:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Millimann:

80% of them doesn't have Tax Certificate.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Tareq1105: 8:28am On Jul 05, 2022
ottersberger:

I think if you look critically, you will find that is it the other way round. The people who are yelling " they are insulting everyone", have been on this offensive for a long time. It is they who have done everything possible to de-market a man and his supporters for the unimaginable sin of daring to exercise their constitutional rights.

They have lied, insulted, vilified and done everything one can think of to de-market Peter Obi because he has the audacity to tell us that a new and better Nigeria is possible outside the usual establishment. For the sin of telling us we have been pons in the elite macabre games, and gave us hope and encouragement to dare and succeed for ourselves. These people are even continuing in the de-market him campaign as we speak, just read through Nairaland home page, every day.

Obidients are only reciprocating in kind. Let's face it, what the other sides are trying to do is to shut out our voices. If we are to allow that to happen, and as unrelenting in their quest as they are, we might as well pack up and go home. The idea that, somehow, Obidients are insulting anyone is largely blackmail tactics deployed by political opponents who have finally woken up to the reality that the game is finally on.

It is the battle of good vs evil, and Nigerians are, for the first time in our political history, presented with a clear choice between moving forward and building a country that works for all of us, or remain in darkness and serve the interests of the few who have kept our students at home while theirs are studying abroad.

We must be resilient in the presence of a determined political class who has enjoyed unprecedented privileges, and has both squandered and stolen our collective commonwealth.

Do you have Tax Certificate?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by 9jaTalks(m): 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Tareq1105: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Give it to peter obi

The jagaban slayer

And his urchins tongue

It's risky to give Nigeria and Nigerians to a man who doesn't have outstanding developmental success at managing a homogeneous state like Anambra for 8 yrs.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Billygee2u: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Give it to peter obi

The jagaban slayer

And his urchins tongue

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Billygee2u: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Millimann:
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Tareq1105: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Zeezenho:

Bro we received more and insult than we dish out .

And more would come bcoz 80% of Obi are gullible supporters who were only waiting for an opportunity to have access to government funds. Secondly, 90% of them are pursuing Ipob Biafra projects having realized that they couldn't achieve their dream militarily and through PDP, their beloved party.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Billygee2u: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:
God bless all Calabar supporters of Peter Obi.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by ottersberger(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Do you have Tax Certificate?

I am an employer of labor, and the answer to your inquiry is yes. You?.

I am also part of the class that yearly provides your central bank 25-30 billion dollars on average in diaspora remittances. More money than this country currently earn from oil receipts to finance the national budget. In other words, my money sustains you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Billygee2u: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Anyone not supporting Peter Obi is an enemy of good thing
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by ottersberger(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

And more would come bcoz 80% of Obi are gullible supporters who were only waiting for an opportunity to have access to government funds. Secondly, 90% of them are pursuing Ipob Biafra projects having realized that they couldn't achieve their dream militarily and through PDP, their beloved party.

100% of Tinubu's supporters are multi billionaires, Saints and Angels.

It says so much about you that an 80 years old morally challenged, senile man is the only individual fit to preside over your livelihood and that of anyone you hold dear.

You need to reevaluate your very existence.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2022
princewarri1985:
To say the truth i dont trust any Nigerian politician, but this peter obi name is really gathering momentum like a tsunami, everywhere i go to in warri here peter obi name is on every youth mouth, and i keep saying to mysellf that there must be something special about this man. then once again my mind is being taken back 7 years back when everybody was also clamoring for buhari who turned out to be the worst president Nigeria ever had, but come to think of it again if you put all the candidate we have now, peter obi is the most credible among all of them, and that is why am going to go get my voters card and vote for him next year, but God forbid that peter obi turned out to be another buhari again that means am done, and i will finally lost hope in Nigeria and i will never partake in any election in this country again. And lastly i will rather vote for a certified and well known arm robber like late anini rather than vote for tinubu, atiku is still managable even though he is still among the same old crop
* Listening to his videos/interviews alone will show you how loaded he is upstairs.
*checking his academic qualifications will show you that he is more than qualified to lead this country.
*Looking at other presidential aspirants, you'll see that obi is far ahead of them.
* Then go back to anambra to verify on his claims, check his past records, you'll see that he's close to perfection.

You can't find any spot on this man no matter how hard you try.
Agbado eaters will be like "he has feminine voice", " he doesn't have structure"...lmao... That's all they can find on him. Funny people.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by mjremi(f): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2022
smiley
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Emola12:
you are wishing someone died abi no problem continue
For me as a Yoruba guy ooo PETER OBIDIENT is my choice if u like go fall inside bottle nah u know
no,bi don't wish him death, who am I to do so?
it was a mistake, I will edit it.

I am also OBIDIENT
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by paltielx: 9:51am On Jul 05, 2022
I'm from southern nigeria, and i know very well Igbo man can never win presidential election in nigeria, if he like let them gather crowd at any place in nigeria and snap picture, they cannot be clamouring for another nation (biafra) and at the same time be aspiring to be nigeria president, no other region wil vote them, they're only reducing the chance of a southern president
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Its always with the hungry audience.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Emola12(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Ormorlehwah:
no,bi don't wish him death, who am I to do so?
it was a mistake, I will edit it.

I am also OBIDIENT
no prob

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Makcollins(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Obi for better Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Walllee: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:
dem MANNA no get time for Igbos today, u hear grin cheesy

Dem MANNA posts dey always give dis pikins serious migraine daily. Hahaha grin grin.
Dem MANNA put am for flenty pepper abeg,
Add more atarodo... ta ta ta...

No naaa,we don't like itooo,Abeg Continue the insult to IGBOS but covering it up with IPOB,If Peter Obi was a Yoruba/Hausa/SS man, considering his personality would you have voted Tinubu?The answer will always hunt you my man,meanwhile you my guy they always make me smile
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Zeezenho: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Tareq1105:

Enough of this your nonsense.obi is a national movement.noting like ipob agenda stop this your cheap blackmail .igbos love Nigeria more than any tribe all igbos want is fix Nigeria or let them go .now there is a chance to fix Nigeria let's do it.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Prince111111: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Millimann:

So they now use tax certificate to vote? I can see how intelligent you are.

So election is now by appearance. I can also see how intelligent you are. Btw, do they look as horrible as those your under-aged almajiri up north?

like seriously arguing with your likes would only ridicule me. Just carry your wahala dey go Mofo
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Obyino: 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
The good people of Nigeria will decide
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by ComeToJesus: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi is it. No cap.

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by REUBEN1211: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
obedient everybody
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Mraaz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
WASTE OF EFFORT AND TIME MISMANAGEMENT.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Equalibrium(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Waste of time, mind you Obituary can never get 5% from Cross River St voters in as much as APC controls the St, so Tinubu is a ggooaall�����

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVAS Syndicate In Abuja: Persons Found Are INEC Engineers - Police / Reno Omokri Reacts To Presidential Election Tribunal's Decision / Cattle Traders Chase Police, Enugu Officials With AK- 47 - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.