Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Black Face Releases His Own Version Of African Queen. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Black Face Releases His Own Version Of African Queen. (3685 Views)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / Faze, TuFace, And Black Face (Plantashun Boiz) After Split-up / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Face Releases His Own Version Of African Queen. by suze(f): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2007
Black face has released his own version of African Queen.In an interview he granted on Sturday morning A.M express aired on NTA,black face said he and twoface have the right to release the song since they both formed it together.I heard Black face wrote the lyrics and two face formed the tune for the lyrics.

The reason why I like black face is because he's a humble guy. If to say na face form the lyrics of African Queen, ehn, 2face go don see wehn. He would have probably formed a song abusing 2 face for stealing.What do you nairalanders think?

Looking forward to hearing his own version
Re: Black Face Releases His Own Version Of African Queen. by trendy(f): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2007
Keep faze outta this kiss he has a heart and i noticed he is an emotional guy
blackfaze is hard, thus the calm attitude undecided
but tuface really bleeped up
Re: Black Face Releases His Own Version Of African Queen. by suze(f): 10:53am On Aug 13, 2007
trendy:

Keep faze out of this kiss he has a heart and i noticed he is an emotional guy
blackfaze is hard, thus the calm attitude undecided
but tuface really bleeped up

But How did 2 face Bleep up ? Black face said they both had the rights to release the song.

Yes as you truly said, faze is very emotional.He always like to express himself.If it were he and tuface that formed African queen together and as Tuface released the song first and became an instant hit.Haba,don't you know faze. He would have sung about it

(1) (Reply)

The Youngest/kid Presenter Of Wazobiafmabuja(99.5fm) Ngobeke Aka 1982 Teacher / Gospel Artiste Rejects Multi-million Naira Liquor Deal / Disturbing Lyrics Of Freemason By Rick Ross Feat Jay-z & John Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.