Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core (22083 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by seunmsg(m): 7:32am On Jul 05, 2022
ibedu29:

Why didn't Tinubu share those ideas with buhari?
That's wickedness

Exactly the same reason Peter Obi did not share the ideas he’s now talking about with Goodluck Jonathan when he was his economic adviser.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Keegan: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Agberos have been in Lagos and other cities in Nigeria before Tinubu was born. They will remain there for a long time to come. They are citizens like you who deserve a chance to earn a living. Sensible leaders recognize the need to engage such unskilled people so that they don’t become security threats to other members of the society.

You just nailed it! This is the thing they failed to tackle appropriately in the East and the North.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Jack500: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeNija:

GEJ supporters did more than this. We’ll see in February who cries.

So you think Tinubu is GEJ? You don't know jagaban, did you see the margin after the primaries? Let Feb come
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2022
I wonder what you people gain than wasting your data on this your hatred against Tinubu. You always claim that every calamity facing your state is narrowed to Tinubu (HOW ? If I may ask ), the robbery in your state is orchestrated by Tinubu as claimed by you guys (IN WHAT WAY?). The killing by unknown gun men in your state is sponsored by Tinubu so you claim (I BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE DO TAKE YOUR HERBS AS PRESCRIBED? ), the refusal of every woman not allowing their husbands to touch them when they are in agro in your region is because of Tinubu (ARE YOU NORMAL? ), the bad governance in your state since 1999 till date (that your state doesn't have permanent state secretariat) is as a result of Tinubu existence (I GUESS YOU NEED BRAIN TRANSFER). Despite been the only Nigeria politician who has always been carrying every tribe along in his life, you never liked him. Honestly, you people are naturally ingrates. He was not the president nor army commander or police IG who can only order dispersing of protesters of whatsoever, still you're saying it was Tinubu who can only order military or police in Lagos. Your claim on the Lekki protest is not verified till now except those of you who do not even know the direction of Lagos apart from your village where you have limited network to browse.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Bawsse(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Most of these obituarists are just plain senseless. Deloitte, Arthur Andersen, GTE, Mobil oil are some of the best companies in the world till today. They have all hired Tinubu to help run their businesses in various capacities in the past. So, what point exactly are they trying to make? I can bet that the idiot that asked the silly question can’t even get past the first stage of the recruitment process of a micro finance bank in Nigeria.

How can anybody look at Tinubu’s achievements both in private and public sector and still not want him to lead this country? He is the best and most experienced candidate in the race. We should be celebrating that he’s even on the ballot.

Tinubu is Nigeria’s best chance of changing the destiny of this country since 1999. He will revolutionize the economy and build a country of shared prosperity. We must not miss this chance.

Gyy calm down, he is all those things you called I agree... Tinubu is smart, a technocrat and experienced, but he also has an integrity issue, with corruption and drug allegations, is old and has very serious issues with his health.

These problems can incapacitate even the best and strongest of us.... So Tinubu should just rest bro.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeNija:

His credentials are not in doubt including his mobilization and enablement of agbero’s in Lagos.

After all is said and done you still chose to live in Lagos, and even bring 60 of your relatives to join you there, rather than remain in your native Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo. Pathetic individual.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Jack500:

So you think Tinubu is GEJ? You don't know jagaban, did you see the margin after the primaries? Let Feb come

Don't mind them. Tinubu is a bona-fide "owner of Nigeria" Politician in the sense that his name commands respect ,in its own right, in the thinking of all Nigerians.

Think Awolowo, Azikiwe, Tarawa Balewa, Ahmadu Below et all in the old era.

Fact is, hate or love him, Tinubu is a political icon and giant in the mind of all Nigerians. He has become a legend because of his long history of political success and might like a battle-scarred army General who has earned his Stars and stripes.

GEJ can never be on that level. Neither can the likes of Obi and Kwankwaso. GEJ was an accidental President and we must never forget that. No sane person would mention him in the same sentence with Jagaban
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by toprealman: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Imagine if these legislators are paid stipends, say 50%. Of minimum wage and the position seen as service to the country.
The outcome will be mind blowing.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by anonimi: 8:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Reality3080:
Real recognize real

You mean that rogue reconises rogue

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Realman50: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Just waiting patiently for 2023
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Realist12: 8:34am On Jul 05, 2022
obynzo:

Even you complain about Agberos in Lagos. Saying Yorubas don't complain about the is the height of lying through your teeth. These guys behave with so much impunity in Lagos unlike in other states wjere there is a limit to how they behave. See MC Oluomo and Co do you find that kind of brazen behaviour with touts in other states. These guys are normally the dregs of society but in Lagos they are an arm of government, they roll with the elites.
You need to read and understand what i wrote. Now let me explain further. Lagos is a victim of it's own success hence the influx of other Nigerians. Some are on top the scalar chain while others are at the bottom. Yes its a Yoruba land it's only right they have numbers in a lucrative sector of the state economy which is transport just like every other state and it's right they control the union which is the biggest in the country . You claim they deface the state but you ignore the numerous hawkers in the state like every Yoruba guy because but you want them to disband agbero because they are Yoruba. Now what provisions do you have for them .
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by DukeNija(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2022
candidtalk:

After all is said and done you still chose to live in Lagos, and even bring 60 of your relatives to join you there, rather than remain in your native Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo. Pathetic individual.

Mushin boy, not everyone lives in Lagos . Besides your god Tinubu is not a lagosian.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Iraloren: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2022
No Southerners or south west or ever middle belt should Vote any Northerners because of Boko Haram ,Fulani , Bandits , Fulani Iswap , Fulain militant and Fulain hansmen . They secretly force Tinubu to choose Muslim as running mate, also want to use kwankwaso to force Obi to be VP so they can use obi to win Election and retain power in North, continue they agenda of killing. God will fail them. We stand for OBI or TINUBU.

barbstee:
A national assembly member representing Egbeda/Ona-ara federal constituency has taken to his Twitter account to say that even when he was a Pdp member he was a Tinubu man to the core

He said so when replying supporters on twitter

https://twitter.com/idorenyin14/status/1543705664853270534?t=mqRnrD9jYHXRprrS6sSmuA&s=19

He replied

https://twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1543723634044313601?t=mqRnrD9jYHXRprrS6sSmuA&s=19

https://twitter.com/akinalabi/status/1543729805216055296?t=mqRnrD9jYHXRprrS6sSmuA&s=19
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Bollinga: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Daddyyin:
I don’t know why people are blaming Tinubu for everything. How can a man who holds no political post order the Nigeria Army to shoot the protesters? The blame has been on him as if he’s the Nigeria President. Well, he’s going to rule our great country, all eyes will see and attest to his competency the same way he has been doing in Lagos by promoting good governance. BAT is a big asset to this great nation

The same Tinubu that brought buhari. After buhari failed in his first Tenure, same Tinubu supported him for a second Tenure. What can a man that supports failure do differently
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by UrPapa: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Alexis11:

Even with the age.

If you study Tinubu very well, you will notice he's the type that smartly separate politics from governance. That is why he always put the right people in positions.

All his commissioners in Lagos performed excellently well then because he chose them based on their profile and ability and not politics.
That is why I believe him when he said "I'm a very serious politician".
Seriously... who imagined that he will put fashola down as his successor. Someone who isn’t a politician per say and barely anyone knows him in the political realm
But he knew his capabilities

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Realist12:
You need to read and understand what i wrote. Now let me explain further. Lagos is a victim of it's own success hence the influx of other Nigerians. Some are on top the scalar chain while others are at the bottom. Yes its a Yoruba land it's only right they have numbers in a lucrative sector of the state economy which is transport just like every other state and it's right they control the union which is the biggest in the country . You claim they deface the state but you ignore the numerous hawkers in the state like every Yoruba guy because but you want them to disband agbero because they are Yoruba. Now what provisions do you have for them .

You seem to also miss my point albeit mischievously the agberos are a menace to the society in Lagos. Tinubu in a bid to perpetuate himself uses them to his bidding that is why it is only in Lagos you see agberos are the top echelon of the society. It was never like this in Jakande's regime or even in the Lagos of the 70s, 80s and 90s.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by ifiokjohn(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Daddyyin:
I don’t know why people are blaming Tinubu for everything. How can a man who holds no political post order the Nigeria Army to shoot the protesters? The blame has been on him as if he’s the Nigeria President. Well, he’s going to rule our great country, all eyes will see and attest to his competency the same way he has been doing in Lagos by promoting good governance. BAT is a big asset to this great nation
If Lagos is the benchmark for good governance I wonder what we will call Kigali, and others African cities own. Lol
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by ifiokjohn(m): 9:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Alexis11:

Even with the age.

If you study Tinubu very well, you will notice he's the type that smartly separate politics from governance. That is why he always put the right people in positions.

All his commissioners in Lagos performed excellently well then because he chose them based on their profile and ability and not politics.
That is why I believed him when he said "I'm a very serious politician".
let's compare his work to kigali and you will spit on it. Lol
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by jimcaddy(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2022
All these men that have already calculated that once Tinubu enter like this, they will go and be collecting government contracts from him. Everyone placing selfish interests over national interest. So sad.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by mascot87(m): 9:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Daddyyin:

It is IGBOS that are blaming him for Endsars shooting

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Realist12: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2022
obynzo:

You seem to also miss my point albeit mischievously the agberos are a menace to the society in Lagos. Tinubu in a bid to perpetuate himself uses them to his bidding that is why it is only in Lagos you see agberos are the top echelon of the society. It was never like this in Jakande's regime or even in the Lagos of the 70s, 80s and 90s.
gosh , can you highlight any job outside their jurisdiction that they do ? Look in your states if it's not the same .
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by slowice(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Shamelessness loves in Nigeria
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
DukeNija:
Nairaland’s Tinubu agenda is unbelievable. Take a rest people. Get some sleep. Back to back Tinubu posts wouldn’t do him any good. Propaganda can’t win an election in Nigeria, we know the truth. This isn’t Russia.
What? You were not born in 2015? Propaganda is one of the most effective tool to winning an election. You don't need to convince the educated, the uneducated can deliver the votes you need. Check out how APC wins lagos state. it's very effective oooo. APC doesn't do issues based politics, it's only propaganda.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Thespagchef(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2022
seunmsg:

How can anybody look at Tinubu’s achievements both in private and public sector and still not want him to lead this country? He is the best and most experienced candidate in the race. We should be celebrating that he’s even on the ballot.

No one is saying he can perform well as a president, in fact, I believe he will do better than Jonathan.
But the fact remains that, he is not the best option right now. This country has never been more divided and crisis-ridden, even right before the civil war, what we need is a unifying president and at the same time one that is competent.
If he had came in after Jonathan, I will support him.
But as it stands now, we need someone from the SE just to pacify the region and Obi is the best shot.

My opinion tho, it can be change by an higher logic.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by PHIPEX(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Daddyyin:
You can also ask how a man who holds no political office collects tax for the govt, imposes Governors at will etc. If he could do that, gate toll gate shooting is possible.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Daddyyin: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:
If Lagos is the benchmark for good governance I wonder what we will call Kigali, and others African cities own. Lol

What’s the benchmark of the candidate you’re supporting? Is your candidate coming from Kigali?
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Daddyyin: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Bollinga:

The same Tinubu that brought buhari. After buhari failed in his first Tenure, same Tinubu supported him for a second Tenure. What can a man that supports failure do differently

Tinubu should have supported Atiku?
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by ifiokjohn(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Daddyyin:

What’s the benchmark of the candidate you’re supporting? Is your candidate coming from Kigali?
shutup. Lagos is richer than kigali and many African cities and yet it is like shithole compared to them.
I'm sure if Peter Obi had the money Lagos had anambra will be heaven on Earth.

With the foundation Peter Obi laid, today Anambra is the 3rd in HDI even without Oil money and little allocation. He not only saved lot of money but he built lot of stuffs. Because of the foundation in education Peter Obi laid today anambra is top 3 in education beating Lagos State too. Go and beat that.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by membranus: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Atiku is the way.

Tinubu supporters are most British, uncivilized thuggish hooligans who resort to tribal bashing and crude unethical desperate means to sell their candidate.

They are just haters and tribalists, small wonder most people just do not want to identify with them.

Go to the streets in the West East North and South it's all either Obi or Atiku. No one is talking of Tinubu except on Nairaland here. grin

Even on twitter the most popular message social media platform , it's either Obi or Atiku...

Go to the markets ask the market women, if you see 1000 market women 900 with say either Obi or Atiku .

Go to the garages outside southwest all the divers will say either Atiku or Obi. Go to the oolicet stations, same Obi or Atiku. Go to the schools and shops and offices and factories ,it's always the same Obi or Atiku..

So where do these Nairaland bits get their so called claims from grin

It's all in their heads... If Tinubu is so popular from the streets you would know by now but everywhere you go, it's Obi or Atiku... grin

But on Nairaland people like LeoDeKing moor247 and other Tinubu paid boys will want to make you believe Tinubu is everywhere...it's all a lie.

They will tell you in the north people don't want Atiku or Obi... It's all lies...

Go to the streets and find out grin

Vote Atiku 2023

You must living in an atikulated dreamland. Bro, enjoy your blissful dream till February 2023, when you will wake up to face the tinubulated reality.
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by Daddyyin: 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
ifiokjohn:
shutup. Lagos is richer than kigali and many African cities and yet it is like shithole compared to them.
I'm sure if Peter Obi had the money Lagos had anambra will be heaven on Earth.

With the foundation Peter Obi laid, today Anambra is the 3rd in HDI even without Oil money and little allocation. He not only saved lot of money but he built lot of stuffs. Because of the foundation in education Peter Obi laid today anambra is top 3 in education beating Lagos State too. Go and beat that.

Dindinrin, since Anambra is better than Kigali, tell all your obituaries to relocate there and enjoy the “foundation” your god, Obi laid
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by 49cents(m): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2022
He is a gambler and made a fortune from fools like him..what do you expect
Re: Akin Alabi: When I Was In PDP I Was A Tinubu Man To The Core by PJ123: 10:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Daddyyin:
Don't mind those Igbo guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A LASTMA Official 'Arresting' A Driver ( Pic) / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC / Truck Kills Shakiru Balogun, APC chairmanship Aspirant In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.