Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

President Tinubu Looking Fresh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Looking Fresh (4564 Views)

President-elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Looking Fresh Like A Teenager (picture) / Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad Looking Fresh, Younger In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by ottersberger(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2022
The man in the picture is clearly in the early 80s. That's an 81 years old man.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by 9japride(m): 1:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Reality3080:
but someone who can stash millions in his teenage daughter account mean well for Nigeria?

Someone who owed doctors for 13 months mean well for Nigeria ?

Someone who is a bad investor means well for Nigeria?

Someone who killed people n threw them into awkuzu river mean well for Nigeria?

A tribal bigot who chased northerners away mean well for Nigeria?
[color=#006600][/color]

Its all propaganda. It was Imo state governor then that try to chase some bad elements amongst the northerners. You guys just love propaganda and your aim is to get hold of the national cake. You know the best candidate but because of hatred for Igbos, you rather vote in a funny character. Always trying to set the Igbos with northerners. A Hausa man is not petty, but our fellow southern brother is just too mischievous. You guys attack Peter Obi of supporting Ipob, next you guys says he supervise the killings of alleged Ipob members. If a political candidate can pay delegates 100 millions, then it's not difficult to recruit online supporters. Nobody is a kid, we know how politics is being run over here. It's all about the money and enjoyment, while the rest of the masses can go to hell. Have you not ask yourself why is it now that the zeal to get pvc is high? Previously the people presented to be voted in are all of funny characters. It's just like choosing between the devil and the blue sea. Please be part of a new Nigeria and leave all these 1999 era kind of politics. Things have change and people are wiser now.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by RealLagosBoy: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Affliction shall never rise for the second time.

We will miss Buhari and wish he was still the president if this shaky shaky grandfather mistakenly win
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by famology(m): 1:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Reinaldo:

President of your family. Tcheew.

You'll die of cardiac arrest.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by famology(m): 1:44am On Jul 05, 2022
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Let's say for example, in your community there is an election and some group of people are intentionally voting a goat just to spite certain groups in the community. Will you be happy about that? If those people eventually make the goat the winner, it's everyone in that community that will suffer. The funny thing is that those who voted the goat might leave the community, while the rest suffers. Due to lack of education and sound orientation, certain section of this country always vote according to religion/tribalism and the end product is having a funny character as a leader. The earlier you ensure that the right people are voted in, the better for your comfort.

The choice of others is not your business. Don't you get it? What makes you think your choice does not appear like a goat to others? The right of choice is a democratic right that must be respected mutually by one another.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by 9japride(m): 3:32am On Jul 05, 2022
famology:

The choice of others is not your business. Don't you get it? What makes you think your choice does not appear like a goat to others? The right of choice is a democratic right that must be respected mutually by one another.
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes I agree with you. I was only saying if the masses are intentionally kept uneducated and uninformed, those masses will keep putting the rest of the country in bondage due to their bad choices. For example those motor park touts who likes violence, they will always pick someone like them. Many of them don't know their situation was caused by those kind of people they are voting into power. We all will witnesses the outcome of those voted in. Good day.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by Igboland: 5:51am On Jul 05, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Rantings of an online bandit.

Miscreants like you need to be kept in DSS underground cell to reset your brain.

Tinubu can not win agreed but I am will to beta a million that Peter Peter Obi will not win up to two 2 state in the 2023 presidential election if you have the balls, plus Tinubu's divided into two will be greater than his entire vote. I no ready to de shout with fools anymore for NL
SenatePresdo:

No be quarrel, Tinubu can not win the Presidential Election.

You and I knows that he's a bad market which is not going to sell.

If at all Tinubu would win any region, then it will only be SW with a very small margin.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2022
famology:

You'll die of cardiac arrest.

That fate is for you and family obviously.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Lol.Dapo Abiodun now fully 'Jagabanized'. Ogun State, like every SW State, 100% for Tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by Jerchance: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
famology:
Love from Paris.

Not so bad in this picture. I wish him strength and wisdom, if he emerges as the president. I think he's courageous because Nigeria needs one. Being a president in this country all borders on the personality of the candidate ( Someone who has the stomach to shun Injustice). I wish him well. I wish Obi well. I could have wished Atiku well, but he's a northerner, and they have already stayed too long in power. Let it rotate small na

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by haffaze777(m): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2022
candidtalk:
Lol.Dapo Abiodun now fully 'Jagabanized'. Ogun State, like every SW State, 100% for Tinubu.

Kuch na kayo, Ogun is 100â„… BATtified

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by naija4life247: 8:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
How can we endure this thing for 8years? So you expect Nigerians to waste 8years on Buhari and another 8years on Buhari pro max? The gods forbid

You don't have to. You can drink Sniper and rest.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by naija4life247: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2022
eleko1:
grin sad Mad pipu/lizards hunters will invade this thread to insult their father

Their life slogan is "If you can't beat them, then you hate them".

Children of hatred, bitterness, anger, and sorrow.
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by famology(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Jerchance:

Not so bad in this picture. I wish him strength and wisdom, if he emerges as the president. I think he's courageous because Nigeria needs one. Being a president in this country all borders on the personality of the candidate ( Someone who has the stomach to shun Injustice). I wish him well. I wish Obi well. I could have wished Atiku well, but he's a northerner, and they have already stayed too long in power. Let it rotate small na

You're carried
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by sukar886: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2022
President of lekki toll gate abi
Re: President Tinubu Looking Fresh by Carlosdd: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2022
If you believe otherwise , if your father is alive at age 70 can you upload his picture with his birth certificate and if you post wrong information we will detect .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge / INEC To Display Final Candidates’ Lists September 20 And October 4 / Exposed: Oshun State Governor's Highest Qualification Is WAEC (False info)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.