Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge (4568 Views)

Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Willy Obiano In 2014 (leaked) / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by vicdom(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2022
The documents below are the bank statements Peter Obi used in handling over to governor Obiano of Anambara state
When next they asked you about Obi send them this verification.

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2022
GO AND VERIFY!

44 Likes

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Kalashnikov49: 12:50am On Aug 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by otolanle: 12:56am On Aug 06, 2022
Smiles

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2022
What are we supposed to do with this?
What are the details of the investment?.. Did he include he invested the state's funds in his private business?
MDAs's balance and FG refund belongs to the State. Those are not investment figures and had to go back into the state's treasury rightly so. However, the details of the investment were not specifically stated, which is why he lumped everything together to arrive at a bloated figure.
Ameachi aslo handed a similar bloated figures to Wike without including specifics which Wike found out to have contradicted the reality of the projects on ground and the sale of the state's assets. These shortfalls did not find their way into the handover note and both individuals are at loggerheads due to the discrepancies.
Obiano also dismissed Obi's bogus claims after assuming office having found out that Obi covered much more than he revealed. Handover notes do not reveal the true position of the state's treasury but the official books in Government office especially the office of the state's accountant general.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by donaldking100: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:
What are the details of the investment?.. Did he include he invested the state's funds in his private business?
MDAs's balance and FG refund belongs to the State. Those are not investment figures and had to go back into the state's treasury rightly so. However, the details of the investment were not specifically stated, which is why he lumped everything together to arrive at a bloated figure.
Ameachi aslo handed a similar bloated handover to Wike without including specifics which Wike found out to have contradicted the reality of the projects on ground and the sale of the state's assets. These shortfalls did not find their way into the handover note and both individuals are in loggerhead due to the discrepancies.
Obiano also dismissed Obi's bogus claims after assuming office having found out that Obi covered much more than he revealed. Handover notes do not reveal the true position of the state's treasury but the official books in Government office especially the office of the state's accountant general.

For anyone who is willing to sell his or her vote in 2023.
If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
May A.P.C happen to you and your entire family,
& may you never get Visa even if you try to japa.
Amen.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

If the wrong candidates wins, God will NEVER let anybody listen to you when you go borrowing after the election.
May your best friends and family members refuse to give you even one Naira at your point of need.
Amen.
Seconded AMEN

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Bethel4Life(f): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:
Ameachi aslo handed a similar bloated figures to Wike without including specifics which Wike found out to have contradicted the reality of the projects on ground and the sale of the state's assets. These shortfalls did not find their way into the handover note and both individuals are at loggerheads due to the discrepancies.

Trash

Go and sleep

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by SmellyNyash: 1:29am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi is the best man for the job

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

Amen.
What is this bullshit got to do with the topic at hand?. Do you have the brain to interpret the bank statement?
Bank statement only reveals inflows and outflows, it does not represents the financial position or strength of a state or organization.
What are we supposed to do with a handover note. Why can't you ask him to mandate the accountant general to publish the books of the state during his tenure.
Folks like you are the gullibles that are easily carried away by lies and cheap propaganda.
Typical Obidient supporters with all insults like a garage mannequin without brains.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 1:38am On Aug 06, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Trash

Go and sleep
See dem, na dem, typical unthinking bandwangoner. Getting unnecessarily excited over a handover note that was written at the instance of a Governor. When we say Igbos are illiterates, they'd start hitting their heads on the wall.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by beelon1020(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2022
Lots of coverup here... who no dey lick soup?!... don’t paint black white for us abeg...

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by donaldking100: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

What is this bullshit got to do with the topic at hand?. Do you have the brain to interpret the bank statement?
Bank statement only reveals inflows and outflows, it does not represents the financial position or strength of a state or organization.
What are we supposed to do with an handover note. Why can't you ask him to mandate the accountant general to publish the books of the state during his tenure.
Folks like you are the gullibles that are easily carried away by lies and cheap propaganda.
Typical Obidient supporters with all insults like a garage mannequin without brains.

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
Nigeria would have been on fire by now if it were Peter Obi renting fake Imams.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by james078: 1:51am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

See dem, na dem, typical unthinking bandwangoner. Getting unnecessary excited over a handover note that was written at the instance of a Governor. When we say Igbos are illiterates, they'd start hitting their heads on the wall.

Sometimes I get tired seeing posts like this cause It shows there are a lot I myself have to do and I get defeated because the hustle dey long and d job plenty but still, I will try my best to re-educate you on the events of things.

Obianos dispute with peter Obi was that he believed everything were in cash, Datti's naira currency, without him doing proper checks he did not discover the investment bonds and dollar bonds enlisted in the document detailing the amount left for his government.

It was that same 75billion naira he used to build Anambra Intl airport which he himself said.
if you still don't understand I would pull video links at your next mention.

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by sonofthunder: 1:54am On Aug 06, 2022
vicdom:
The documents below are the bank statements Peter Obi used in handling over to governor Obiano of Anambara state
When next they asked you about Obi send them this verification.

Access Bank was stating an investment of $49million and value of $47million right?

Correct where wrong please

So how much did he invest and how much did he profit??

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 2:03am On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
Nigeria would have been on fire by now if it were Peter Obi renting fake Imams.
Dude, you're simply wasting your life away because you lack the mental capacity to think beyond disinformation and brainwashing.
I have no words for controlled minds imbibed into social media sensationalism.
How young is a 61 year old grandfather who as a Governor created a wedge between the Catholics and the Anglicans?
You've been bastardized to think a man with no infrastructural legacy and a conjurer of false statistics has got the brain to turn your fortune around.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by loosecanon50(m): 2:06am On Aug 06, 2022
Hh
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by james078: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2022
sonofthunder:

Access Bank was stating an investment of $49million and value of $47million right?

Correct where wrong please

So how much did he invest and how much did he profit??

From what I read and understood is that the investment is for a 7 year tenure with 7% interest per year in the various banks managing the fund via the forex trading (the banks are the ones trading with the money and they will remit @least 7% as profit to the state coffers every year and it will run for 7years and the next profit comes 42 months after the letter was typed by that January.

The profit or loss will be determined after the 7year expiry which the letter didn't Identify.

I hope I didn't confuse you.

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2022
james078:

Sometimes I get tired seeing posts like this cause It shows there are a lot I myself have to do and I get defeated because the hustle dey long and d job plenty but still, I will try my best to re-educate you on the events of things.

Obianos dispute with peter Obi was that he believed everything were in cash, Datti's naira currency, without him doing proper checks he did not discover the investment bonds and dollar bonds enlisted in the document detailing the amount left for his government.

It was that same 75billion naira he used to build Anambra Intl airport which he himself said.
if you still don't understand I would pull video links at your next mention.
Go back and listen to Obiano's clarification. Obiano stated that Obi gave a bloated figure. Obi whether intentionally or not, had converted some assets value, land value as well as investment from an IPP project into cash estimates in arriving at 75 billion naira. Whereas the cash in hand was not worth 75billion.
Read here for clarity;
https://www.nairaland.com/4124098/peter-obi-left-me-n127bn

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Artiiclebeast: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2022
Wait make I wear my glasses first.

Why the Total dark pass the other figures?

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by james078: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

Go back and listen to Obiano's clarification. Obiano stated that Obi gave a bloated figure. Obi whether intentionally or not, had converted some assets value, land value as well as investment from an IPP project into cash estimates in arriving at 75 billion naira. Whereas the cash in hand was not worth 75billion.
Read here for clarity;

He didn't give a bloated figure I watched the videos and the clarifications where clear the document enlisted the account number where the monies where and how much left.

The money in cash was about 49bn while investment amounted to about 26bn.

Hold up let me get the video from channels tv.

Here is the link to d first part in the interview you can get the second one if that doesn't sync

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by ElSudani: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2022
Obi and fuzzy numbers. That is the hallmark of a crook.

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Alexmani: 2:43am On Aug 06, 2022
[Oga you sound so hateful... The information you found there is basically what is needed by default, summary of financial information. If you want these details, it can be provided on request. Efcc should have those information at hand. PO is not a transactional politician, they reason they don't any concrete reasons to fight him rather they choose to fight so called supporters. You see the Lagos city we live in. Lagos is positioned to be more than 100% working that what's it today. You will be surprised that its only 10% revenue generated are utilized... Others goes personal bags. Smarter Lagos works only on paper. Lagos is not working for us but for families and loyalists. and quote author=femisplash post=115427399]
What are we supposed to do with a handover note. Why can't you ask him to mandate the accountant general to publish the books of the state during his tenure.
Typical Obidient supporters with all insults like a garage mannequin without brains. [/quote]

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by james078: 2:54am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

Don't you see that the value in naira increased but the value in dollar decreased?
Whose fault is that exactly? That investment is in profit my dear I am a currency market trader and the difference tells you that investment increased in value. At that rate there is over 250m profit in naira for goodness sake.

I don't just understand why you all want to twist the narrative.

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by sonature1: 3:05am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

Read here for clarity;

They point at Obi’s sudden volte-face from his earlier declaration that he handed N75bn cash to his successor to declare at the flag off of the PDP campaign in Onitsha yesterday that the actual amount he left when he handed over was N48,626bn.

From your link...

First, Obiano said that Obi awarded new projects up to the tune of 127billion. As a new governor, he could cancel them if he wanted to.

The drunkard even admitted that Peter Obi left N48,626bn for him. Show me a governor in Nigeria who has ever left a quarter of that figure before.

Even the useless Obiano emptied Anambra account and left Soludo with a huge debt. That's why the prof is starting his administration by borrowing 100billion loan.

I know the problem of you people is tribal attachment to your druglord. The good thing is that everyone will bear the brunt of bad leadership. Thank God Yoruba people don't have markets or filling stations different from Igbos or Hausas.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by james078: 3:11am On Aug 06, 2022
Seriously I am tired.

People only want to see the bad sides of people because that is how they were brought up for they don't believe anyone could be genuinely sincere and unfortunately peter obi don't have the evil dey are looking for so their best efforts are to twist words, narratives and events to suit their ego and deceive the gullible.

Unfortunately this is how we will end up with another disaster.
I will do the best I can because I can't convince everybody.
I saw the disaster in 2015 and made warnings of the mistake to be made but I was ignored.

Meanwhile everybody eye go clear again cause when Tinubu wins I will still be here glancing through as the wailing continues. cool

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Mrkindness: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

See dem, na dem, typical unthinking bandwangoner. Getting unnecessarily excited over a handover note that was written at the instance of a Governor. When we say Igbos are illiterates, they'd start hitting their heads on the wall.
why are you an enemy of this country. Is good things causing you purge ?

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 3:25am On Aug 06, 2022
james078:

Don't you see that the value in naira increased but the value in dollar decreased?
Whose fault is that exactly? That investment is in profit my dear I am a currency market trader and the difference tells you that investment increased in value. At that rate there is over 250m profit in naira for goodness sake.

I don't just understand why you all want to twist the narrative.
You're getting it wrong. I included the screenshot to follow up my point on his cheap falsehoods. At the time Obi granted a recent interview, he claimed the investment was valued at $100million but upon investigation, it was discovered it was only worth $5.38million. So, where did he get his $100million from?
The value in naira increased by what %?, by the way, the investment was in $. What's the stock performance?

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Hecziggz(m): 3:26am On Aug 06, 2022
[color=#770077][/color][quote author=femisplash post=115427313]What are we supposed to do with this?
Obiano also dismissed Obi's bogus claims after assuming office having found out that Obi covered much more than he revealed. Handover notes do not reveal the true position of the state's treasury but the official boo ....
Egbon...help urself out with some prayer points...u need it
Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 3:35am On Aug 06, 2022
sonature1:

They point at Obi’s sudden volte-face from his earlier declaration that he handed N75bn cash to his successor to declare at the flag off of the PDP campaign in Onitsha yesterday that the actual amount he left when he handed over was N48,626bn.

From your link...

First, Obiano said that Obi awarded new projects up to the tune of 127billion. As a new governor, he could cancel them if he wanted to.

The drunkard even admitted that Peter Obi left N48,626bn for him. Show me a governor in Nigeria who has ever left a quarter of that figure before.

Even the useless Obiano emptied Anambra account and left Soludo with a huge debt. That's why the prof is starting his administration by borrowing 100billion loan.

I know the problem of you people is tribal attachment to your druglord. The good thing is that everyone will bear the brunt of bad leadership. Thank God Yoruba people don't have markets or filling stations different from Igbos or Hausas.
Look at your thinking.. 48 billion tied up while the state was in decrepit. Obiano built an Airport, ICC, Stadium, with way more than 48 billion while still paying state's overheads including salaries and pensions. If Obi had invested meaningfully ( not into his private businesses), Obiano would have had a yearly returns to reflate the state's economy, with much for Gov. Soludo without having to borrow in his 1st 100 days in office. How are you satisfied tying up billions while there's no capital infrastructures to boost the state?.. smh.
https://www.nairaland.com/7043711/did-obiano-work

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by femisplash: 3:40am On Aug 06, 2022
Alexmani:
[Oga you sound so hateful... The information you found there is basically what is needed by default, summary of financial information. If you want these details, it can be provided on request. Efcc should have those information at hand. PO is not a transactional politician, they reason they don't any concrete reasons to fight him rather they choose to fight so called supporters. You see the Lagos city we live in. Lagos is positioned to be more than 100% working that what's it today. You will be surprised that its only 10% revenue generated are utilized... Others goes personal bags. Smarter Lagos works only on paper. Lagos is not working for us but for families and loyalists. and quote author=femisplash post=115427399]
Why was he leaking out the bank statement with sketchy details, he should have leaked the financial records of his 8 years if he really wanted to proof Mr. integrity.

Re: Banks Statement Of Anambra State Treasury During Obi's Handover Emerge by Bluntguy: 4:06am On Aug 06, 2022
femisplash:

Why was he leaking out the bank statement with sketchy details, he should have leaked the financial records of his 8 years if he really wanted to proof Mr. integrity.
At least, tell Tinubu to try leak Lagos bank statement for one month during his tenure. If he does, all of you his urchins will become OBIdient and YUSful.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Has Resigned / Top 5 Worst African Presidents / Osinbajo Moves To Kill Forex Subsidy Racket Run Under Buhari Leadership

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75