Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response (233 Views)

Why David Lyon Was Removed As Governor - His Deputy Is Olumba Olumba Bishop / Seyi Makinde: Former Governor, His Wife, Others Shared Contract Money In Oyo / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mr Peter Obi has at various fora narrated how his commissioner for lands would bring lands in the choicest parts of the state to him as a sitting governor, of which he all rejected. In one of such cases, he directed the commissioner to allocate the land to a female retiring perm sec who had coincidentally come in to announce her retirement.
Below is another offer of other lands, this time from his states MD of Housing Development Corporation.

We have verified. And we have found Mr Peter Obi's statement to be factual and correct.

Re: Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Now, see Peter Obi's response to those offers

Re: Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response by uniqueboi1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one from P.O
Re: Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response by Coolsperm: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Op be honest are you a member of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) or not, yes or no
Re: Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response by slimjohn2k5: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
2 plots of land.
Do you know Tinubu owns lagos?
Re: Letters In 2007 Allocating Various Lands To Peter Obi As Governor & His Response by SuRamzy: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Forget about religion/ethnicity,
Pls help a brother, i need 30k to repair my bike. I'm ophan needs help. If you want to know more about me i'll briefly go into details.
MAY PEACE AND BLESSINGS OF GOD (ALLAH) BE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. AMEEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does This Depict Our Present Leaders In Nigeria? / Keep The Champagne On Ice / Army Day: Soldiers Distribute Educational Materials To Delta Schools { PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.