Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth (1142 Views)

This Is The Only Hausa State That Has About 80% Christian Indigenes / 2023:seethe Only Hausa Politician That Can Block Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (2) (3) (4)

North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by rightdata: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
NORTH HAS MANY TRIBES, NOT ONLY HAUSA-FULANI. KWANKWANSO IS DELUDING HIMSELF.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by chiefolododo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Is kwankwaso popular outside Kano?
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
He is not important!
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by OBoy50: 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
KWANKWASO is not relevant outside Kano.. here in Nasarawa.... We don't even know he exists.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by ItsTutsi(m): 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lol!! Where are you in nasarawa? because I'm currently here too.. I want to place a bet with u
OBoy50:
KWANKWASO is not relevant outside Kano.. here in Nasarawa.... We don't even know he exists.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by obiekunie01: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
OBoy50:

very true!

The other tribes will give obi more than 30% votes he needs from the north to scale thru.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by amliftedhigher: 9:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
rightdata:
NORTH HAS MANY TRIBES, NOT ONLY HAUSA-FULANI. KWANKWANSO IS DELUDING HIMSELF.
Yes my friend is from Kaduna he is neither hausa nor fulani. I have forgotten the name of his tribe
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by helinues: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Obi is not popular in the North

Know that and have peace of mind
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by Built2last: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
helinues:
Obi is not popular in the North

Know that and have peace of mind

Oga, Kwankwaso and Tinubu are not known in my village too. Be calming down. My grandmother votes. If I mention Kwankwaso or Tinubu she has no clue.

Calm down. Campaign will reach every where and Nigerians will decide

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by helinues: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Built2last:

Oga, Kwankwaso and Tinubu are not known in my village too. Be calming down. My grandmother votes. If I mention Kwankwaso or Tinubu she has no clue.

Calm down. Campaign will reach every where and Nigerians will decide

Your village with how many registered voters?

Hahahahaha

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by OBoy50: 12:54am On Jul 05, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol!! Where are you in nasarawa? because I'm currently here too.. I want to place a bet with u
I am everywhere in Nasarawa oga... I don't have to waste my time placing bets over some1 who is irrelevant in the state! No household name even know of kwankwaso existence in politics aside obi and atiku syndrome.
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by OBoy50: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2022
obiekunie01:

very true!

The other tribes will give obi more than 30% votes he needs from the north to scale thru.
the majority tribe which are the Eggons and madas are sure gonna give obi more than 50% votes.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by ItsTutsi(m): 8:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Lol!! No be fight bro, where in Nasarawa do u stay.. I wan meet you and take u to places where I know kwankwaso is being celebrated
OBoy50:
I am everywhere in Nasarawa oga... I don't have to waste my time placing bets over some1 who is irrelevant in the state! No household name even know of kwankwaso existence in politics aside obi and atiku syndrome.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by OBoy50: 8:32am On Jul 05, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol!! No be fight bro, where in Nasarawa do u stay.. I wan meet you and take u to places where I know kwankwaso is being celebrated
grin we are not fighting bro.... Even where I am right now in keffi kwankwaso is not being celebrated but only only has few supporters from Kano state who resides in Nasarawa.... I can bet you kwankwaso can't win in Nasarawa state ... Atiku and obi have the wider margins.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by Obidient4life2: 9:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Kwankwaso is a local champion
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by 3ple9iner: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
you are right, same way the igbos are not the only tribe in the south east and the Yorubas also.
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by ItsTutsi(m): 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
I'm in keffi too, Dadin kowa, behind total, prison side.. I'm not saying Kwankwasso will win Nasarawa ooo, but he has supporters .. And PO is non existent in keffi, apart from few at angwan labo, university side.. Who are probably students

Which side are u staying so we could meet?
OBoy50:
grin we are not fighting bro.... Even where I am right now in keffi kwankwaso is not being celebrated but only only has few supporters from Kano state who resides in Nasarawa.... I can bet you kwankwaso can't win in Nasarawa state ... Atiku and obi have the wider margins.

Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
amliftedhigher:

Yes my friend is from Kaduna he is neither hausa nor fulani. I have forgotten the name of his tribe

Jaba? Kataf? Gbagyi?
Re: North Has Many Tribes, Not Only Hausa-fulani. Kwankwanso Is Not Saying The Truth by OBoy50: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
ItsTutsi:
I'm in keffi too, Dadin kowa, behind total, prison side.. I'm not saying Kwankwasso will win Nasarawa ooo, but he has supporters .. And PO is non existent in keffi, apart from few at angwan labo, university side.. Who are probably students

Which side are u staying so we could meet?
I am not staying bro... Just touring the state.. I based in Abuja... But from Nasarawa Eggon ... On your PO non existence, that's not true or probably in keffi because from my journey so far to lafia, akwanga, Nasarawa Eggon... Doma.. PO movements is waxing stronger. I don't know if I will have the chance to meet at dadin kowa on my back.

Let's Not Burn Down This Country: Let's Tolerate Ourselves / Asari Dokubo Exposed Peter Obi Again . Video / BREAKING: Wikileaks Document Implicates Atiku In Oil Bunkering, Crude Oil Theft