Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident (30874 Views)

Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Mom007(f): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Mumusaphire:
shame on u. U aint body of Christ at all because our Lord Jesus don't criticise.
No, shame on you and people like you who see darkness and decay all around but fail to call it what it is because you are either part of it or profiting from it. How has he criticized now? Apart from the fact that you hate to hear truth, how has anything this end time watchman said failed to be truth and nothing but?
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by ebbo(m): 8:53am On Jul 05, 2022
If na black guy now, they would have shot him 60 times if when he is unharm.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2022
arantess:

Welldone psychiatrist
But if his skin were black or he was Arab, you will call him terrorist
Try to identify sarcasm when you see one.

Back to the topic, a terrorist is a terrorist. The motivation doesn't matter.

These white people should understand that.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Righteousness02: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Why not just write your message of love and peace and sell Jesus to the world

And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Mumusaphire:
shame on u. U aint body of Christ at all because our Lord Jesus don't criticise.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by naijaman2225(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
ANOTHER RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY NUT. SINCE TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT THEY HAVE BEEN CRAWLING OUT OF THE WOODWORK LIKE LICE ON AN INFESTED HEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by ubox: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Anndrew:
Is not by population..it is the system...
Each state in america is bigger than Nigeria..America has like 52 States...they have a very good system of government..here we do anyhow,cause we have a very poorly system of government...
Since it's by system, let's give illinois police department #472,000,000 a year let's see if they'll still function optimally
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by bigiyaro(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
kozmokaz:
See as them run investigation 2sec with proof of him been the culprit

But I’m nigeria lol if gonna be

“Investigation is still going on “

Even after donkey years the investigation will still be going on....
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Blakpot:
If their jail system was as horrible as Nigeria's alot of these senseless crimes won't happen.

He might even get richer and famous after this.
Increased media attention, crime documentary producers, filmakers, might want his story.

As ridiculous as it sounds, it could be he did it for fame.
you talk shyt like a preacher.xdd
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by MT: 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
A country that works.
If it is one country in West Africa like this,no let me finish am.
Back to the main thing,this drug addict needs to be put down to compensate for the lives lost if found guilty.
Let him go to the land of no return to start entertaining them,thank God he be rapper.
Make Him,shekau and Osama bin ladin dey do battle rap every Sunday evening.

You are a complete hypocrite and cynic. Always looking for a way to diss Nigeria . This is the 306th mass shooting in the US, if Nigeria experiences that, would you call Nigeria a country that works? Won't you brand Nigeria a failure.

And stop this nonsense of comparing Nigeria with the US. Mango and Apple are fruits but can't be compared. Always compare like for like. You find it so easy to compare nations, let's go a step further by comparing the citizens who make up the nations. Are you law abiding? Do you pay your due taxes? Are you loyal to the constitution?

Stop ass licking anything from the West. It is a sign of inferiority complex showing you have accepted that you are inferior to the Whites.

This message is for you and the rest of you guys bad mouthing Nigeria in this case.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Mumusaphire: 9:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Righteousness02:
Why not just write your message of love and peace and sell Jesus to the world

And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
D
a big shame on u.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Maj196(m): 9:30am On Jul 05, 2022
Apparently, there are lots of this deranged being on the loose in America.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Streett: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
I am not Suprised that something as this happened on the independence celebration of Nomerica. Infact I would have been Suprised if it did not happen.

When you have leaders who have entered covenant with the devil and the antichrist, Calamities will not be in short supply.

We are in the Last of the Last days. The foot soldiers of the antichrist are pulling out strings in different modes and sacrifices . Keep your eyes on JESUS Christ. Ensure there is oil in your Lamp. The Coming of JESUS is Here..

YOU’RE HIGHLY SICK ……
Free visas to the United States You’d sure hussle your way to the frontline! Fvckin embarrassing Your entirety on Nairaland for attention, cheap “Likes & Shares” all in the name of Christianity.

You’re a bad omen to Christians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Thank God he was found it’s so sad RIP to the victims rainbow six na Seige
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by TotalRunter: 9:44am On Jul 05, 2022
judithjam:
Imagine leaving Nigeria bcs of insecurity, then to die senselessly in US

It shall not be our portion, so shine your eyes very well when out there and always get safety information for all possible eventualities, and don't panic if you ever find yourself in such situation. Calmly tell yourself " death not today. "
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Babalola0920: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Most white people are natural psychological deranged most white believe me

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Babalola0920: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=OgunLaakaye post=114429670]He is mentally challenged and not a terrorist.

He is depressed and why he had to kill 6 and injure 20 with an assault rifle from a rooftop.

This most be a joke �
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by thinkmoney(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Righteousness2:
I am not Suprised that something as this happened on the independence celebration of Nomerica. Infact I would have been Suprised if it did not happen.

When you have leaders who have entered covenant with the devil and the antichrist, Calamities will not be in short supply.

We are in the Last of the Last days. The foot soldiers of the antichrist are pulling out strings in different modes and sacrifices . Keep your eyes on JESUS Christ. Ensure there is oil in your Lamp. The Coming of JESUS is Here..
When are u going to recent and apologise for promoting tithe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by hasanolayiwola0: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2022
See as them run investigation 2sec with proof of him been the culprit But I’m nigeria lol if gonna be “Investigation is still going on “See as them run investigation 2sec with proof of him been the culprit But I’m nigeria lol if gonna be “Investigation is still going on “...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by VEHINTOLAR: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Weyrey !
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2022
kozmokaz:
See as them run investigation 2sec with proof of him been the culprit

But I’m nigeria lol if gonna be

“Investigation is still going on “

If na Naija �� We are on top of the situation till everything is forgotten.

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Yusman316(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
He is mentally challenged and not a terrorist.

He is depressed and why he had to kill 6 and injure 20 with an assault rifle from a rooftop.

Just say because he is not a Muslim
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by BENEAMATA: 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Scooby-doo's shaggy on hard drugs . Short first name gives you Rob crime(o) ! Imagine name oh . And to say he is RoBert crimo 3 ! ,only God knows what americans have experienced in the hands of the first and second generation to bear that name .The apple can't fall far from the tree afterall .

looking at the guy 's pictures and what happened , the movie " THE MALL " comes to mind .

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by kozmokaz(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=ubox post=114435034][/quote]

You no minus the ones them go thief grin
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by kozmokaz(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2022
uuzba:

They have
- electricity
- computers
- database
Hence such tasks are very easy

What stops us from having those
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Charly68: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Not fit to live in the public again. Take him to the gulag
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Wuppdex: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
His body would have been riddled with bullets. cry[color=#990000][/color]
Administration1:
If he were a black guy, trust me the headlines would be "Suspect Gunned Down in Mass Shooting"
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by miftaudeen(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2022
He is a Christian terrorist grin
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by diddy25(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2022
The guy is a terrorist.
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Capitan99: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Thank God he is not Mohammed Elwaris,they will just label him deranged and troubled,whisk him to a secure location and the story ends,he cannot be a terrorist because he ain't a Muslim!!!
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by uuzba(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2022
kozmokaz:

What stops us from having those
Is it not we were protesting for in #Endsars?
To upgrade the police force?
And the Endsars went into destruction instead by Lagos agberos.
The police stations near my house have been burnt down since 2020.
So who come dey do who now?
Re: Police Arrest Robert Crimo, Suspect In The July 4 US Parade Shooting Incident by Maxpro121: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Just another white Christian terrorist.

Your craz no get level.
I dought possibility of nigeria overcoming her diffrence along tribe/religion line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Nominates Ketanji Brown Jackson To The US Supreme Court / Bill Clinton’s Secret Son With A Prostitute Exposed / US Capitol Under Lockdown After Security Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.