Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

This book is for you. Why? When family Responsibilities Double Up. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This book is for you. Why? When family Responsibilities Double Up. (174 Views)

Leaving A Marriage Because He's Not Taking Responsibilities, Make Me Bad? / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / Mothers Who Work: How Do You Balance Your Work And Family Responsibilities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This book is for you. Why? When family Responsibilities Double Up. by festusukpong(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2022
FAMILY RESPONSIBILITIES DOUBLE UP.

Soon after I got married, responsibilities doubled up.
I needed more than my monthly income to keep up with the new life.
I knew kids were coming soon so we needed to make enough preparation for our kids and also for us to be financially independent to an extent.

Then
I came across this book that changed the narrative. ’How To Turn Yourself Into A Live Breathing Cash Machine'
It changed my mentality.
This book literally gave my financial life hope and startup.

Out of love I am recommending this book to you.
Are you tired of struggling financially even with your 5-9 job Then this book is for you.

Are you tired of asking family and friends for urgent 5k Then this book is for you.

Are you tired of collecting small loans from financial institution or online Then this book is for you.

Are you a stay at home mum/dad, an unemployed graduate, a business owner? Then this book is for you.

You want to be financially free and have healthy family and mindset towards money Then this book is for you.

This is the best way I can show my love to you. Yes you reading this.

Invest in yourself with this book and thank me later.

If you want the book, let me know in the comment.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Birthday Tribute To My Lady: Emmanuella Ema, CEO EEKON Innovations / Industrial Sewing Machine For Sale !!! / Audiovisual Trailer Of Children's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.