Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) (38332 Views)

New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project / Lagos Closes Costain Bridge, Roundabout, Issues Travel Advisory / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by olatade(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

Which hole are you posting from? Have you ever been to Kaduna?

Oga, i was born (malali) and still recide in(barnawa) kaduna.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by Yankee101: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is still an uncompleted project that will probably be abandoned in the quest to become vice president.

Nope
I'm not a fan of elrufai but I can assure you this is not true
Some of these projects began in his first term are have been delivered already. Elrufai may be a religious bigot but he is known for infrastructure. Even though he sometimes breaks the old to build rhe new . He revamped abuja, bpe etc

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by Wallade(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
triple996:

Oga u and the guy are both bitter

Na so, I understand your case.
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by GeneralDae: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
olasaad:
Kano Kaduna now have more roads than our almighy Lagos with their so called largest population in Africa. Imagine leaving your house around 3:30/4 in the early hours in the morning to beat traffic at the Lekki Ajah axis and the Lagos State government don't care of building alternative roads.
The trains would solve those problems easily.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by PROPEACE: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
olatade:
That man "el rufai" is on another level. The best governor kaduna has ever had
If that is true then I am not surprised. Nigeria has never been short of psychophants. If after sacking thousands of teachers and failing to replace them and failing to pay their benefits you call him the best governor in the history of Kaduna state, ahead of Col. Jaafaru Isa, a man that moved from one part of the state to another fixing schools, then you, sir are qualified to be labelled the Psychophant-In-Chief of Kaduna state. The general hospital in Kafanchan is short of doctors but we have doctors in local government secretariats as Administrative officers, yet he is an amazing governor to you ba? This same roads he is building in Kaduna and flashing all over the net has been abandoned in Kafanchan while people suffer. Continue hailing him.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
olasaad:
Kano Kaduna now have more roads than our almighy Lagos with their so called largest population in Africa. Imagine leaving your house around 3:30/4 in the early hours in the morning to beat traffic at the Lekki Ajah axis and the Lagos State government don't care of building alternative roads.

I guess you don't know Lagos. The bridges in Lagos are more than the bridges in the entire North plus Abuja bridges. The cars in Lagos are more than the total cars in the entire NE. Haba mallam! Travel small.
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by TotalRunter: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
falcon01:
el rufai is not a religious bigot! He has destroyed mosques and is proud of it. No true Muslim will dare do that.

Thank you most nigerians are just too ignorant
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by wiseoneking: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
triple996:
Rabah Road Arewa House Kaduna fly over Rigasa Train station Mando link road
#KadunaUrbanRenewal
BROWN ROOF!
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by Hallabee1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

Is that your defense? That all you have to say? Insults and can't stand a debate? By someone supposedly from a state with high level of literacy rate grin
Self absolved Jokers cheesy

Aje...

No worry...make I catch u
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by Dennisbulkan: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hallabee1:

Aje...

No worry...make I catch u
Pray make I no catch you first.
Bozo
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by olatade(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
PROPEACE:

If that is true then I am not surprised. Nigeria has never been short of psychophants. If after sacking thousands of teachers and failing to replace them and failing to pay their benefits you call him the best governor in the history of Kaduna state, ahead of Col. Jaafaru Isa, a man that moved from one part of the state to another fixing schools, then you, sir are qualified to be labelled the Psychophant-In-Chief of Kaduna state. The general hospital in Kafanchan is short of doctors but we have doctors in local government secretariats as Administrative officers, yet he is an amazing governor to you ba? This same roads he is building in Kaduna and flashing all over the net has been abandoned in Kafanchan while people suffer. Continue hailing him.

Yes. I'll continue "hailing" my best governor for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by edosignature(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
The north is currently the Darling of Nigeria. They've massive & better road network, large-scale, fertile & arable farm lands.

Those who abuse the northerners have probably not travel out of their comfort zone or are still sucking their mother breast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by Nakamorah: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wow
These are very wotoporous constructions
I'm partially impressed
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by IreneJane: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
olasaad:
Do you want last to destroy houses for alternative roads, what do you mean bt alternative sef? I bet you just come down to lagos from Abia/Anambra to start your producing fake goods .. na una come lagos with fraud , fake things
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by gentleguy1975: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
olasaad:
omo day route is terrible ! I had to reach bus stop before 5am or else
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by HabibuML(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's good for nothing as the human resources are being destructed, while the non-human are being contructed.
Re: El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) by Rotji(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2022
triple996:

You are a lier
So bandits started attacking southern kaduna first ba? The ones happing in sokoto, zamfara and kastina was a movie right?
And you said fulani were attacking Christian's with backing of buhari like d farmers/herders clash started under buhari regime?
Pls pick some sence and use it

What is happening in Sokoto, zamfara and katsina is pure karma. The evil you guys have been perpetrating against Christians in the North for years have caught up with you. Boko haram, ISWAP have been killing Christians and you guys were celebrating and supporting them until they started touching you too.

Herdsmen that have been terrorising the Middle Belt - tell me just one single thing Buhari did about it. No caution, no arrests, no security cover for the victims of herdsmen attacks. They carry out attacks and go free without any security agency going after them. Buhari will rather pursue policies that will favour them and always warn victims against reprisal attacks.

You think God is not seeing all the attrocities you guys are perpetrating cool

You like to always be on the offensive and when people get defensive you start shouting upandan. No be so my brother,

Nigeria is for all of us, the people that will bring development to the North I assure you are not northerners. No this and know peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. / Flood Washes Off Part Of Kwaita Bridge Along Lokoja - Abuja Expressway (Photos) / My Visit To Air Force Base In Greece (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.