Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). (2043 Views)

Obi Versus Atiku Runoff Yoruba Poll / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by MiracleWater: 3:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Trillion Van Man (Peter Obi) Verses the Bullion Van Man (Tinubu).

Written By: Rev. A. Yanga (Spiritual Leader and Political Campaigner) based in Benin City.

This is a MIRACLE in the making!

Forget about Atiku. That one has already LOST 2023 Presidential Election.

Atiku is the Most Corrupt Politician in Nigeria, according to former President Obasanjo.

I used to think that the Bullion Van Man (Tinubu) will have the BIGGEST Amount of Money to campaign for 2023 Presidential Election.

Then the Trillion Van Man (Peter Obi) arrived!

ALL Supporters of Peter Obi are willing and ready to donate generously to Peter Obi Campagn Fund.

TRILLIONS OF NAIRA will be raised when MULTI - MILLIONS of Peter Obi Supporters donate Billions of Naira, Millions of Naira, Thousands of Naira, Hundreds of Naira, Tens of Naira and Units of Naira to Peter Obi Campaign Fund.

This is the CURRENT REALITY in Nigeria.

Peter Obi matter is no longer a joking matter.

ASK Peter Obi Supporters by yourself and you will find out that they are willing and ready to donate generously to Peter Obi Campaign Fund.

Infact, Peter Obi Supporters have ALREADY STARTED USING THEIR OWN MONEY to campaign for Peter Obi!!!

Apart from Peter Obi Supporters, how many of you reading this write up have ALREADY STARTED USING YOUR OWN MONEY to campaign for the politician you are supporting?

12 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Fahdiga(m): 3:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Fact. Peter Obi is roundly loved by millions of Nigerians but only few who benefits from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere are supporting him.

10 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Moh247: 4:23am On Jul 05, 2022
snapshot:
C'mon,why are so full of hate?I am not an Igbo man but I support what Obi represents,I probably would have been supporting Osibanjo if I was the flag bearer of APC he too would have made a good president.

On kwankwaso,he too can not be the president of Nigeria with is northern support only he needs to be more strategic than Obi if he must be president.

Let love lead us,l

I am referring to IPOB terrorist killing and maiming people who now support Peter Obi to insult our sensibility claiming to love Nigeria

If me calling terrorist organisation apes and less human then I am unapogetic about it

Ipob UGM are less human and an insult to apes calling them ape

This has nothing to do with ethnicity

5 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Dankovich1: 5:06am On Jul 05, 2022
You are PETER OBI......Upon this ROCK I'll build a new NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Kingpin1000: 5:11am On Jul 05, 2022
This is a wiw win situation for Obi, if he wins more money, if he loses more money.. election tribunal more money.
Nnamdi Kanu, your people are now shouting one Nigeria.
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by limeta(f): 5:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

I am referring to IPOB terrorist killing and maiming people who now support Peter Obi to insult our sensibility claiming to love Nigeria

If me calling terrorist organisation apes and less human then I am unapogetic about it

In all your write ups i smell Islam
Is all about head slamming ,stone worshipping pagan
Caravan robbing satanic false prophet

2 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Moh247: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2022
limeta:

In all your write ups i smell Islam
Is all about head slamming ,stone worshipping pagan
Caravan robbing satanic false prophet

And how is that your life problem or worries to you

Nobody's father's heads was slammed forcefully, nobody compelled anyone's mother to worship stone even if they make a living as a leech in Sokoto to Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by limeta(f): 5:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

And how is that your life problem or worries to you

Nobody's father's heads was slammed forcefully, nobody compelled anyone's mother to worship stone even if they make a living as a leech in Sokoto to Lagos

No i live here in sokoto to fool them
Play with their Allah knows best religion
Wear hijab and move on .

2 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Moh247: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2022
limeta:

No i live here in sokoto to fool them
Play with their Allah knows best religion
Wear hijab and move on .

I really don't care about your life story so don't bore me with it seeking validation

Sokoto and Lagos in the context are mere examples

2 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Goldenkrezi: 6:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

The bolded part is the most silly thing I've seen today as much as the whole write-up you made.
It's so factual that you hate our Igbo brothers and no one gives a bloody fvck about that.
But think sometimes before you type.
Wtf is insult our sensibility. Abi are you senseless to the situations of this country now.

Get a life and live it in a meaningful way dude!

2 Likes

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Moh247: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

The bolded part is the most silly thing I've seen today as much as the whole write-up you made.
It's so factual that you hate our Igbo brothers and no one gives a bloody fvck about that.
But think sometimes before you type.
Wtf is insult our sensibility. Abi are you senseless to the situations of this country now.

Get a life and live it in a meaningful way dude!

Take your own advise and learn to mind your own business

Nairaland is big enough to contain every opinion so why are you seeking my attention?!

Make your comments and move

And I stand by my words any idiot that calls Nigeria a Zoo then turn around for tribal sentiment claim Obi would fix Nigeria then such idiots is fooling himself alone

1 Like

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Goldenkrezi: 6:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

Nairaland is big enough to contain every opinion so why are you seeking my attention?!

And I stand by my words any idiot that calls Nigeria a Zoo then turn around for tribal sentiment claim Obi would fix Nigeria then such idiots is fooling himself alone

Attention werey wo grin
Who gives a damn about your attention grin grin grin
Let love lead, hate won't get you anywhere

I rest my case!
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Moh247: 6:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

Attention werey wo grin
Who gives a damn about your attention grin grin grin
Let love lead, hate won't get you anywhere

I rest my case!

Dude Rest abeg

No be only me dey Nairaland qoute other people

Thanks and good bye
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by agadez007(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu that is not even half alive
I noticed his handlers have stopped posting his videos or pictures on twitter

1 Like

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by ajekpaks(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2022
MiracleWater:
Trillion Van Man (Peter Obi) Verses the Bullion Van Man (Tinubu).

Written By: Rev. A. Yanga (Spiritual Leader and Political Campaigner) based in Benin City.

This is a MIRACLE in the making!

Forget about Atiku. That one has already LOST 2023 Presidential Election.

Atiku is the Most Corrupt Politician in Nigeria, according to former President Obasanjo.

I used to think that the Bullion Van Man (Tinubu) will have the BIGGEST Amount of Money to campaign for 2023 Presidential Election.

Then the Trillion Van Man (Peter Obi) arrived!

ALL Supporters of Peter Obi are willing and ready to donate generously to Peter Obi Campagn Fund.

TRILLIONS OF NAIRA will be raised when MULTI - MILLIONS of Peter Obi Supporters donate Billions of Naira, Millions of Naira, Thousands of Naira, Hundreds of Naira, Tens of Naira and Units of Naira to Peter Obi Campaign Fund.

This is the CURRENT REALITY in Nigeria.

Peter Obi matter is no longer a joking matter.

ASK Peter Obi Supporters by yourself and you will find out that they are willing and ready to donate generously to Peter Obi Campaign Fund.

Infact, Peter Obi Supporters have ALREADY STARTED USING THEIR OWN MONEY to campaign for Peter Obi!!!

Apart from Peter Obi Supporters, how many of you reading this write up have ALREADY STARTED USING YOUR OWN MONEY to campaign for the politician you are supporting?
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

You're a deranged fool.

Why are you terrorizing the people here? Are you mad or something?

Who are you to think that Nigeria belongs to you ? Lunatics like you needs to be taught lessons of their life time.

Irresponsible tout.

Useless keyboard warrior.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala Dey Oh, Peter Obi Is Becoming A Cult Hero??? / Breaking News!!! Peter Obi Fully Supports Biafra See Evidence!!! / Peter Obi Has Lost Yoruba Votes For Mocking Tinubu – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.