Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). (2051 Views)

Obi Versus Atiku Runoff Yoruba Poll / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Moh247:

If you like call FBI and BBC

We will continue probing Peter Obi further and calling Ipob miscreants what they are

We just started so get used to it

If you spam Nairaland you would get blocked also

Urchins like you are even fed by Igbo's. Why fight people who care less if you exist or not?

You're inconsequential so not a threat to Igbo interests.

Meanwhile know that Peter Obi is a national Interest, know it and know peace because he's your next President.

Though as a bandit you are, I expect you to put up resistance, but do it responsibly.
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Moh247: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Urchins like you are even fed by Igbo's. Why fight people who care less if you exist or not?

You're inconsequential so not a threat to Igbo interests.

Meanwhile know that Peter Obi is a national Interest, know it and know peace because he's your next President.

Though as a bandit you are, I expect you to put up resistance, but do it responsibly.

Guy all this talk talk are boring not like I. Read any of your crap
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by mycar: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
I don't even know what the problem of some people is, If Igbos as to be included in one Nigeria, Problem. If they asked to be allow to leave, problem and you will think that you are sounding intelligent by calling Peter Obi, IPOB, all these nonsense is justifying all the actions of the IPOB, their actions are as the result of non inclusiveness and for you foolish one, would you rather be in an ill company than to be alone?
This election seems to be the one that will make or mar the existence of Nigeria as an entity

1 Like

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 05, 2022
That's more like Bullion Van man vs Trillion Fan man.
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by colestephan86: 9:59am On Jul 05, 2022
MiracleWater:
Trillion Van Man (Peter Obi) Verses the Bullion Van Man (Tinubu).

Written By: Rev. A. Yanga (Spiritual Leader and Political Campaigner) based in Benin City.

This is a MIRACLE in the making!

Forget about Atiku. That one has already LOST 2023 Presidential Election.

Atiku is the Most Corrupt Politician in Nigeria, according to former President Obasanjo.

I used to think that the Bullion Van Man (Tinubu) will have the BIGGEST Amount of Money to campaign for 2023 Presidential Election.

Then the Trillion Van Man (Peter Obi) arrived!

ALL Supporters of Peter Obi are willing and ready to donate generously to Peter Obi Campagn Fund.

TRILLIONS OF NAIRA will be raised when MULTI - MILLIONS of Peter Obi Supporters donate Billions of Naira, Millions of Naira, Thousands of Naira, Hundreds of Naira, Tens of Naira and Units of Naira to Peter Obi Campaign Fund.

This is the CURRENT REALITY in Nigeria.

Peter Obi matter is no longer a joking matter.

ASK Peter Obi Supporters by yourself and you will find out that they are willing and ready to donate generously to Peter Obi Campaign Fund.

Infact, Peter Obi Supporters have ALREADY STARTED USING THEIR OWN MONEY to campaign for Peter Obi!!!

Apart from Peter Oboi Supporters, how many of you reading this write up have ALREADY STARTED USING YOUR OWN MONEY to campaign for the politician you are supporting?
Me donate money for Omo Igbo, I laugh in ijebu,even the Peter obi himself ,. When he see money, he go change mouth..
Omo Igbo, lol
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2022
snapshot:
C'mon,why are so full of hate?I am not an Igbo man but I support what Obi represents,I probably would have been supporting Osibanjo if I was the flag bearer of APC he too would have made a good president.

On kwankwaso,he too can not be the president of Nigeria with is northern support only he needs to be more strategic than Obi if he must be president.

Let love lead us,l

It's a lie! People like U love anyone against Tinubu. Ure supporting a man without a verifiable landmark Infrastructure to campaign with and Ure feeling cool? What does he represent? In Governance, trackrecord and Landmark Infrastructure is your currency! Obi has nothing to show; Even Obiano built an Airport after Obi left debts totalling 121billion in uncompleted projects for him. What did Obi build in 8 years
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Mfetenang: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2022
Why are these people always comparing Peter Obi to Tinubu?
Bro Tinubu is in a different class, there are very few politicians that can match that man and Peter Obi is certainly not one of them.
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by PapaHadum: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Kingpin1000:
This is a wiw win situation for Obi, if he wins more money, if he loses more money.. election tribunal more money.
Nnamdi Kanu, your people are now shouting one Nigeria.

Recall Nnamdi KANU mentioned it in camera that if Nigeria is working, no one will agitate for Biafra.

We are all aligned towards getting it right.
The larger the merrier.

We move.....

1 Like

Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by snapshot: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Siwel25:

It's a lie! People like U love anyone against Tinubu. Ure supporting a man without a verifiable landmark Infrastructure to campaign with and Ure feeling cool? What does he represent? In Governance, trackrecord and Landmark Infrastructure is your currency! Obi has nothing to show; Even Obiano built an Airport after Obi left debts totalling 121billion in uncompleted projects for him. What did Obi build in 8 years
in 1999 I voted for AD (Alliance for Democracy) for Olu False and Tinubu,in 2003 I voted for Tinubu and 2007 we were preparing to vote Funsho Williams before he was murdered.You probably have not started voting then,like I said in my earlier post my preferred candidate was Osibanjo and I probably would be supporting him today,but he is not going to be in the ballot,so for me Obi is the best bet.
Re: Trillion Van Man (peter Obi) Versus The Bullion Van Man (tinubu). by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
snapshot:
in 1999 I voted for AD (Alliance for Democracy) for Olu False and Tinubu,in 2003 I voted for Tinubu and 2007 we were preparing to vote Funsho Williams before he was murdered.You probably have not started voting then,like I said in my earlier post my preferred candidate was Osibanjo and I probably would be supporting him today,but he is not going to be in the ballot,so for me Obi is the best bet.

Anyone can claim anything anyway. Btw, U still can't list the landmark achievements of Obi which made U call him the best oo.. Many people are angry and I understand but U do not vote with Emotions. Anyway, one man, one vote!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Won Rivers, But Everyone In Rivers Is Angry / El Rufai, Hadiza Bala Usman And Bola Tinubu / Asari Dokubo Now In Government? Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.