Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

“i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks (57092 Views)

The Struggles After Nysc - Meme Collection / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Odaveboy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
malbriel:
Our mental attitude has kept most of us poor, imagine the kind of perception Nigerians have about POS business. I am a proud POS Operator and I make over 200k a month after paying my staff salary. My least staff is paid 10k while the highest receives up to 30k a month depending on the income made for that month. I can never do a job less than 300k because my POS business gives me time to still hustle for other things.

Sorry to ask bro
How many POS stand do you have to generate that income per month....
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by clems88(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abeg some should hold that guys mouth before e break grin
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by PaulMc(m): 1:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin
BigDan69:
A man who became a viral NYSC meme has debunked claim of becoming a POS operator after service.

Countering the claim made on Twitter, @UmarIbrahimUm18 stated that he is still “happy, thankful and hopeful with 9ja in my heart“.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Emmanuel909090: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good to know.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by DaddyELEPHANT: 2:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
falcon01:
He was bust shouting "banner partè advaaaaance by the centre" grin
hahahah
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even if you are in POS business you are still better than agbado and emi lo kan thugs who are never up to any good.

I wonder why you people easily resort to insults, name-calling and abuse whenever you talk about the other people who you believe should not have the right to make personal choices in a democracy. Even His Excellency Peter Obi would wince at the way you use words so freely on people you believe must follow your options willy nilly. It does not work that way. Tomorrow you would still turn around to plead for support for your Candidate from this same people who you malign all the time. Living with you people is like living with animals who naturally do not have souls.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by iHart(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
You don't have to. You're simply forcing yourself to believe in something useless that will never add value to your life. Believe in God and believe in yourself and you'll see how beautiful your life will be.

I can believe in so many things. One of them is believing in the country I find myself.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Fahdiga(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Okealaaye:

I wonder why you people easily resort to insults, name-calling and abuse whenever you talk about the other people who you believe should not have the right to make personal choices in a democracy. Even His Excellency Peter Obi would wince at the way you use words so freely on people you believe must follow your options willy nilly. It does not work that way. Tomorrow you would still turn around to plead for support for your Candidate from this same people who you malign all the time. Living with you people is like living with animals who naturally do not have souls.
At the end you said nothing.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Immortal99(m): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
olaniyilukman:
I am a POS Operator and I started my business with as low as #100000 but now I have 5branches to my name and I made nothing less than 30000 to 35000 from all my branches a day...

Eehh N100k? ...

Bros abeg how ...
... last i check u need N1m balance with those Pos company abi ... de don change am?
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by olaniyilukman(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Immortal99:

Eehh N100k? ...

Bros abeg how ...
... last i check u need N1m balance with those Pos company abi ... de don change am?
Bro, this business does not require much,what you need is capital at hand and maybe #50000 in wallet to facilitate deposit, then you build your business with honesty and transparency, I bet it with you, you will be smiling yo the bank everyday..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
At the end you said nothing.

That may be because you played truancy in school or you left home in a hurry to receive adequate home-training. Either way it's difficult to cope with the requirements of effective English grammar.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Idaytesj29(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Immortal99(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Bro, this business does not require much,what you need is capital at hand and maybe #50000 in wallet to facilitate deposit, then you build your business with honesty and transparency, I bet it with you, you will be smiling yo the bank everyday..

But what of the Pos machine purchase .... can i chat u up please ...
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by victooman: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
olaniyilukman:
I am a POS Operator and I started my business with as low as #100000 but now I have 5branches to my name and I made nothing less than 30000 to 35000 from all my branches a day...
please you people should stop exposing this our business,, we are becoming more saturated by the day,, let them mock pos operators,, imagine even those who may not smell 70 -100k a month in their working place are mocking pos operators,, this our youths dont have sense o

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Makschinchin: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Why do people lie so much? Just to trend on Twitter you claimed that someone is a pos operator knowing the claim to be false. Don't always believe Twitter stories.

A woman can just wake up in the morning and claim that someone raped her and trust Nigeria Twitter to destroy the reputation of the man

Their should be a penalty for fake news in this country

Manage your hotel room booking business with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Check my signature for details

This news shock you grin grin grin you forget say na Naija you dey... Believe any news at your own peril...
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Wwwq: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oh
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by EniHolar(f): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
kolarov93:

Is it a crime to run POS business?

Why is he denying it then?
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Federalofficia(m): 1:28am On Jul 06, 2022
The same fake news the government have stand up against that Nigerians are saying government is violating their right, remember when twitter was ban fake news was one of the reason, after the ban has been lifted now it continues and it on all socia media
ExplorerReturns:
Why do people lie so much? Just to trend on Twitter you claimed that someone is a pos operator knowing the claim to be false. Don't always believe Twitter stories.

A woman can just wake up in the morning and claim that someone raped her and trust Nigeria Twitter to destroy the reputation of the man

Their should be a penalty for fake news in this country

Manage your hotel room booking business with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Check my signature for details
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Princelyon247(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Anything that has 9 in it na wahala

F9
Convid19

9naija

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by FavourNation: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2022
falcon01:
He was bust shouting "banner partè advaaaaance by the centre" grin
Slooooooooooooooooooooow Maaaaaaaatch.
(Up)
Yobe was fun. No worry grin grin grin grin
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by GEEBITE: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
You must be my clone. Night vigil at Mami market, never stepped on the parade ground for a second from the day we were divided into platoons. The only two places I was active was football team and night drama events where my and two other musketeers will make trouble.

I went AWOL immediately after camp.It was the era of Sharia riots and a perfect opportunity to exploit. I returned six months after and the school I was posted to show them pepper.
Natbrowny:
I understand d guy vibe based on NYSC craze among fresh graduates.

My nysc days. Na maami i dey stay. Thru out the year. Na only POP i wear my khaki. D sch wey i serve sef, students thinks say i be permanent teacher.. Coz i wasnt proud of the country seeing graduates going back to learn handwork from primary sch graduates. d one dey qualify for sef still to be benched by some1 with long legs. I realized education is knowing how to read and write, no 100% guarantee for success. Man gaz shine eyes and be creative anywhich way. If its not making money, its not making sense slogan choked me back then

Even CDS na mufti. Me and nysc boss clash. Las las na jeans and white i dey wear.

The country no show us Joy at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Ezinne Nwolisa, Miss NYSC Abuja Nigeria Adds One Today; Happy Birthday / Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution / "RIP English" - Reactions Trail Corps Member's Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.