Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

“i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks (57113 Views)

The Struggles After Nysc - Meme Collection / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Moneyboyz: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Old news.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by yesloaded: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2022
grin

Nigerians sef
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by abobote: 10:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Is he better than people doing POS?
Abeg nobody owes you for shouting in khaki

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by batstan(m): 10:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Natbrowny:
I understand d guy vibe based on NYSC craze among fresh graduates.

My nysc days. Na maami i dey stay. Thru out the year. Na only POP i wear my khaki. D sch wey i serve sef, students thinks say i be permanent teacher.. Coz i wasnt proud of the country seeing graduates going back to learn handwork from primary sch graduates. d one dey qualify for sef still to be benched by some1 with long legs. I realized education is knowing how to read and write, no 100% guarantee for success. Man gaz shine eyes and be creative anywhich way. If its not making money, its not making sense slogan choked me back then

Even CDS na mufti. Me and nysc boss clash. Las las na jeans and white i dey wear.

The country no show us Joy at all
Loser!!
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by yusufmurry: 10:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Austin48, give this slots to your brothers na

Na by force? U just dey every thread dey post 14 slots up and down.

Carry ur slot help yourself kwanu, kilode? To travel out no dey hungry you?

Na fool wey dey desperate and greedy go fall for your scam. Go do POS help yourself
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by chiedozie198100: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even if you are in POS business you still better than agbado and emi lo kan thugs who are never up to any good.

this your comment just made really think about what Tinubu said.

That old man doesn't give a damn about the thousands of lagos youths he has been using as thugs.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Nostring: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
EniHolar:
Stop lying abeg.

You're in POS Business.

The whole Nigerians cannot be lying on you.
sharrap
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by adioolayi(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Social media and fake info na 5 and 6...

Someone will just wake for one corner of his or her bed and decide to create "content", evil or good, fake or real, just to get likes, retweets and gain more followers...not minding the damage such "content" can cause.

Must you lie

This is why anyone banking on social media frenzy and support will be shocked when the chips are down.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by yusufmurry: 10:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Austin48:
Sure visa application guaranteed 14slots available hurry now. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on the number below

Austin, give these slots to your brothers na

Na by force? U just dey every thread dey post 14 slots up and down.

Carry ur slot help yourself kwanu, kilode? To travel out no dey hungry you?

Na fool wey dey desperate and greedy go fall for your scam. Go do POS help yourself

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2022
dawnomike:
The guy is spirited... I like that

He played high emotional intelligence there

Something huge may follow soon

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by malbriel: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Our mental attitude has kept most of us poor, imagine the kind of perception Nigerians have about POS business. I am a proud POS Operator and I make over 200k a month after paying my staff salary. My least staff is paid 10k while the highest receives up to 30k a month depending on the income made for that month. I can never do a job less than 300k because my POS business gives me time to still hustle for other things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by kendological(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2022
malbriel:
Our mental attitude has kept most of us poor, imagine the kind of perception Nigerians have about POS business. I am a proud POS Operator and I make over 200k a month after paying my staff salary. My least staff is paid 10k while the highest receives up to 30k a month depending on the income made for that month. I can never do a job less than 300k because my POS business gives me time to still hustle for other things.
Please what's your location?I run my business in Kaduna, but right now my profit is dwindling, what could be wrong?
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2022
The allawee corper with flat stomach. grin
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by omolola100(f): 10:52am On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Fahdiga post=114433343]Even if you are in POS business you still better than agbado and emi lo kan thugs who are never up to any good. [/quoute]

Fahdiga, you will not kee me on Nairaland, what has tinubu done to you?
Please can you remind me of the full name of tinubu again, I saw the name in one of your comment but can't remember again.
I dey feel you.. grin grin
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Tunagee(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2022
NotKnown:
Nawa for people o.

People underestimate POS operators. They actually make more money than salary earners who wake up everyday, pass through the stress of traffic, collect shouting from Oga or madam in the office and still collect N70k as salary.

Some of these POS operators make up to N3000 to N5000 daily mind you they most likely won't pay transport fare.

With this now, you will see that God will soon pick this guy's call.

In addition to
stress of traffic, collect shouting from Oga or madam in the office and still collect N70k as salary.

The ladies, married and unmarried still go through sexual harrassments

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Treasure17(m): 10:55am On Jul 05, 2022
meobizy:
How much is it to use another bank’s ATM? I want to know if these street corner POS services are cheaper in the long run.

This story is part of the reasons I don’t believe anything on social media. The idiot made a claim without pictures of any sort. It’s the same thing these Nairalanders do and wonder why nobody believes them in the end. If he posted a picture it would make countering his claim difficult even if later found false. Oh well.
It's 35 but you have to factor in your time, the distance and the ATM might swallow your card.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by hardon1(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2022
malbriel:

I think it's peoples level of exposure and their mindset. most people think it's just to wear tie and go to one office every morning.

The question is : "how much are you making"

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by happney65: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Why do people lie so much? Just to trend on Twitter you claimed that someone is a pos operator knowing the claim to be false. Don't always believe Twitter stories.

A woman can just wake up in the morning and claim that someone raped her and trust Nigeria Twitter to destroy the reputation of the man

Their should be a penalty for fake news in this country

The major reason I am not on Twitter. They too dey lie. Someone will just wake up on the other side of the bed and be throwing us lies.

Kilode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Treasure17(m): 11:00am On Jul 05, 2022
kendological:

Please what's your location?I run my business in Kaduna, but right now my profit is dwindling, what could be wrong?
You should know why your profit is dwindling because you are the one running the business. Is it location( very important), poor customer service, competitors e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Treasure17:

It's 35 but you have to factor in your time, the distance and the ATM might swallow your card.
Thanks. I’ll stick to using ATMs then.
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by subcbouy: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2022
EniHolar:
Stop lying abeg.

You're in POS Business.

The whole Nigerians cannot be lying to you.
lying? He will soon get a sympathy job or support and you will still complain.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Even if you are in POS business you still better than agbado and emi lo kan thugs who are never up to any good.

Already crying early this morning!
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by reidkrugger(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2022
What's wrong with being a POS Operator? You think they don't make money?
Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Fahdiga(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=omolola100 post=114440594][/quote] His real name is not Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He is an impostor. His real name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji Osun state.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks by Fahdiga(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Imagine someone economic plan is to feed youths with agbado
That's too bad. Yekini is not fit to rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Queen Ezinne Nwolisa, Miss NYSC Abuja Nigeria Adds One Today; Happy Birthday / Nigerians React To The Removal Of NYSC From The Constitution / Pregnant Women In Nysc Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.