Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground (41973 Views)

CAN Fecilitates With Muslims At Eid-El-Kabir / Fr. Mbaka Adoration Prayer Ground Burnt Down. Enugu / Christians Are Not Getting It. They Don't Need To Fight Us Their Muslim Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Greenscientist: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
WhatchDoGG:
Oga u are religious bigot and a Liar, calling other religious text shitty... Calling people infidels and killing them for having different religious ideology, which one is worse?

U see that's the problem with you Muslim u so much believe in that stupid book of urs nd can obey direct instructions to do anything from someone holding the book without reading it,
U are easily brainwashed by a book which goats had better part of it before Mohammed was able to publish it,

Ok
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Femi8586(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thinkam:
grin the worshippers of the lover of prostitutes are foreverly foolish, in any fracas won't take a second for the worshippers of a child rapist to Cut off their heads with the cutlass...

Religiously Deluded Pretentious Minges

Mumu comment..

You're so bold to say this among christians. You can even call them names. No one would hurt you. That's to show you how reasonable and civilized they're compared to you insulting other people for their faith.

Go and spew your jargons among islamists up there then watch how they roast your polygon skull.
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by 4ward4: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Babalola0920:

MUSLIM DON'T FORCE ANYONE TO DO THINGS AGAINST THERE WISH NA UNA DEY LIKE SOCIAL MEDIA PROPAGANDA AND VALIDATION

Stop Saying Nonsense guess, if your sisters were among the kidnapped Chibok Girls , you won't be saying this.
If your family was among those displaced in Northern Nigeria you won't be saying this.
It is,clearly and crystal written, and any Muslim who isn't a part of Jihad won't get a good here after.
Those creatures are backed with a bad blood , so it's just a matter of time where your best friend will take q Knife and sluice you up.
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by MetaPhysical: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
When I saw topic I was elated, I said to myself Halleluyah!....this must have happened in SE, Ibo christians are finally helping muslim igbos in the community. After I opened thread I was very dissapointed. This thing happened in North, not in Alaibo.

Anyway, im not going to loose hope, one day Eze Chinonso and Eze Kalu Suleiman will eat from same dish and break iftar together.

1 Like

Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
As they say :
It will still end in tears �

This one-nigeria , love and peace gimmick never works, or brings the intended result.
When kasala bursts, they will still forget all of these gestures and not hesitate to decapitate y'all heads and hands, if it comes to that.

Be wise wink
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Rondigee: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Blasphemy
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Segzy19: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
It still won't stop the bloodthirsty head slammers from killing the christians at the slightest issue or even when there is no issue...
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Mayeldah(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
DayoOGUNLEYE:
Looks good until one person shout ""blasphemy""

I tell you brother. It is better to give those guys space, they are evil up North.

They won't remember all these the day religious crises starts.

Islam + illiteracy + radicalization = Terrorism
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Donaluta(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Later them go begin say to help Christians naa arune
Bunch of brainwashed iriats
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Franking: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
The minorities in Kaduna are really bending over. Th question is "can the muslims reciprocate?"
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by dochenaj: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
phygo89:
I commend this. Funny enough,one of my best friends is a Muslim and Fulani by tribe. And I'm a Christian and Igbo.

Abdul my man is really a nice guys and very intelligent.

He taught all I need to know about smart farming, green house, hyponics and so much more.

I can't wait to get back to Abuja
Ask Abdul what he will do if he found your with a Koran in hand.
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by chukswag(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
I have stayed in the north and I think the rural Muslims are peace loving and more accommodating than the Christians. The Christians there have this annoying 'holier than thou' fanatic style that make them segregate themselves from the more populated Muslims. Always living in self-pity and minority mindset
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by jamislaw(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Not only christian even Muslims do that alot is just that these politicians came and divide us especially in the north
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Babalola0920: 6:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
4ward4:

Stop Saying Nonsense guess, if your sisters were among the kidnapped Chibok Girls , you won't be saying this.
If your family was among those displaced in Northern Nigeria you won't be saying this.
It is,clearly and crystal written, and any Muslim who isn't a part of Jihad won't get a good here after.
Those creatures are backed with a bad blood , so it's just a matter of time where your best friend will take q Knife and sluice you up.

Come up with your FACTS not media BS that those the perpetrators for the kidnapping were actually of ISLAM doctrine and 2 that the biggest JIHAD is to slaughter people when America invade so many country AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN ETC using medial propaganda and validation to justify day light murder at the end didn't the truth manifest...

Now I believe they are supoose to justify RUSSIA invasions on UKRAINE and don't forget putin is a Catholic christain....
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Babalola0920: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
zionzoe:

Bokoharam demand for islamic state is a party abii?

They don't just force , they kill and take ransom as Enshrined in the koran and Hadits

��� do you need me to quote bible verse that say eye for an eye tooth for tooth kill them anywhere you find them for you...

Well between the two religion the difference between them is as tiny as a piece of hair if not for British that tampered with the religion we have been in harmony like forever....
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by 4ward4: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Babalola0920:

Come up with your FACTS not media BS that those the perpetrators for the kidnapping were actually of ISLAM doctrine and 2 that the biggest JIHAD is to slaughter people when America invade so many country AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN ETC using medial propaganda and validation to justify day light murder at the end didn't the truth manifest...

Now I believe they are supoose to justify RUSSIA invasions on UKRAINE and don't forget putin is a Catholic christain....

When when Americans were leaving Afghanistan, you were blind to see the airport surge of Citizens trying to run away. I guess that was how bad the American was.
I know exactly your problem, Americans haven't been able to give your Religion a free floor to execute your Jihad.Have you ever asked yourself why is it those countries that were invaded. Bunch of blood tasty souls.
Russia attach on Ukraine is unjustified and as usual all countries with heart and untasty fellow of blood will comdem such. Russia have never for once been attached like 9/11 with clear threats from those who feels only them and their imaginary Blood tasty god should live.
Americans you put in bad light aren't even practicing Christianity as it should be . A high level of homosexulity and many sins the Holy Bible forbids.
I believe practicing Christains should have gone on a killing Spear for their God.
The Very fact a father can raise up a sword to kill hid child how happen to renounce the Cult and choose another way of life...Says alot about what you believe.And Americans will never stop until they hunt down all extremists.
Biden will be kicked out and a sane human just like Donald who will uproot every atom of terrorist in the world will be installed

1 Like

Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by soullove1881(m): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
but will a Muslim person do same , they'll start to find verse in their shitty Koran , that it is halal abi Haram to help unbelievers

That's the problem with people like you, shitty? No reasonable person from South West can write this. We are united against people like you. Can you write Quran or Bible for you to open mouth and called Holy book shitty?
Nah your type dey pray to visit UAE and if possible getting a work permit.
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by baba2ndey2(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
but will a Muslim person do same , they'll start to find verse in their shitty Koran , that it is halal abi Haram to help unbelievers
To remain silent is far better than the trash you’ve just said. How will u qualified the Holy Quran with this nonsense word.
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by petite626: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Some Christian youth and elders in kachia local government area of Kaduna state joined their Muslim friends in clearing the grasses at the Eid prayer ground ahead of the forthcoming July 9 as Muslims prepare for Eid prayer.

Some people on social media commended the move including one reverend father Albert Nwosu

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/pfbid068npvCJFFvaNGsw2PLSQeVmM83L18LEYwenLEdb7f2vF1usgKzmNhoYn2QGnL3vKl/?app=fbl

Dem fit still run them streets there there...........mtchew
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by 4ward4: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
baba2ndey2:
To remain silent is far better than the trash you’ve just said. How will u qualified the Holy Quran with this nonsense word.

Check the meaning of Holy so sad you don't know it's meaning , before you Justify such Nonsense. In the Cadre of Holy books , that book shouldn't be found Amist . Hindu ,Buddha and other Religion surpass Islam in Cadre of Holiness.
I keep saying it, Even animals have more Value for life than those who ever was born into Islam. Don't defend Nonsense it is a fact.
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Alamkir: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Nawao...... So u haven't seen where Muslims where guarding Christians during church service.
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by yetunsbay(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
juman:
Eid is July 9.
Wow. I did not know.
I am lost. grin
Thank God u now knw
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by osazsky(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
We need more of this, let's promote peaceful coexistence among Christians and Muslims.

We are one people, one nation under one God
Christians are always peaceful while the other dont tolerate..infact if u are an infidel, just for been infidel u will be killed..this is rubbish..can muslims help Christians clear chc promises late stop decieving ourselves they cant be one cuz their holy book which is there basis says diff things one gives life the other takes life
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by fisayo02(m): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
At the end, they will still kill their Christian friends if religion crises start ..
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by GILOSKY(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is beautiful may God bless them�
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Babalola0920: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
4ward4:

When when Americans were leaving Afghanistan, you were blind to see the airport surge of Citizens trying to run away. I guess that was how bad the American was.
I know exactly your problem, Americans haven't been able to give your Religion a free floor to execute your Jihad.Have you ever asked yourself why is it those countries that were invaded. Bunch of blood tasty souls.
Russia attach on Ukraine is unjustified and as usual all countries with heart and untasty fellow of blood will comdem such. Russia have never for once been attached like 9/11 with clear threats from those who feels only them and their imaginary Blood tasty god should live.
Americans you put in bad light aren't even practicing Christianity as it should be . A high level of homosexulity and many sins the Holy Bible forbids.
I believe practicing Christains should have gone on a killing Spear for their God.
The Very fact a father can raise up a sword to kill hid child how happen to renounce the Cult and choose another way of life...Says alot about what you believe.And Americans will never stop until they hunt down all extremists.
Biden will be kicked out and a sane human just like Donald who will uproot every atom of terrorist in the world will be installed

I wouldn't want to drag this further as your respond has proven not to be well laid...�

I believe on justice ⚖ and equality
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by ThatFairGuy1: 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
99% of Easterners will in other way round killed the worshipers and barbecue them rather
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by 4ward4: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Babalola0920:

I wouldn't want to drag this further as your respond has proven not to be well laid...�

I believe on justice ⚖ and equality

Good for you , but 80% don't think so

1 Like

Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by BRATISLAVA: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
We need more of this, let's promote peaceful coexistence among Christians and Muslims.

We are one people, one nation under one God

And what is the name of that God?
Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by numericalguy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
Some Christian youth and elders in kachia local government area of Kaduna state joined their Muslim friends in clearing the grasses at the Eid prayer ground ahead of the forthcoming July 9 as Muslims prepare for Eid prayer.

Some people on social media commended the move including one reverend father Albert Nwosu

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/pfbid068npvCJFFvaNGsw2PLSQeVmM83L18LEYwenLEdb7f2vF1usgKzmNhoYn2QGnL3vKl/?app=fbl

Very commendable. This was how Muslims and Christians were living until mkporu miri cannibals came and caused disunity in the north.

1 Like

Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by Oluwatobiloba07: 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na who cut grass we shop meat

If you like no say I no update una
God1000:

Re: Christians Help Their Muslim Friends In Cutting Bushes At Eid Prayer Ground by megamank(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
akanbiaa:
Who is more tolerant the ones that for the sake of love accepted help from others for what they could have conveniently done alone or the one that will insult others religion call them all sorts of name and will not even allow them come near the church talk more of accepting their rendered help ?

Do not turn the table round... Christians have been more tolerant than Muslims.. Go to all the major churches u will see Muslims either begging for arms or selling fruits and other items needed.. How many Christians sells stuffs near a mosque? Please do not let me remind you the havoc Muslims have done over the years... Just de your lane abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.