Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,953 members, 7,956,593 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Johnny Drill @ 32: 7 Of His Songs That Would Make Singles Ask "God When?" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drill @ 32: 7 Of His Songs That Would Make Singles Ask "God When?" (169 Views)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Drill @ 32: 7 Of His Songs That Would Make Singles Ask "God When?" by Olusharp(m): 8:26am On Jul 05, 2022
There is no doubt Johnny Drille is one of the best Nigerian vocalists with a good voice as well lyrical content that has made him unique

The singer who sings alternate rock has numerous songs which are mainly focused on love and relationship

He is one singer that has a love song for every stage of a relationship, whether you are single, in a relationship, or even just got 'served'

John Ighodaro, better known as Johnny Drille, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, producer with more talents than many know of.

Johnny Drille made it to the limelight after he made a cover of "Awww" by Di'Ja, a former Mavin artist, and since then has been in the spotlight even though he is underrated.

Johnny Drille, birthday, Love Songs, Simi, Styl Plus

However, Nigerians who have a flair for good music, especially when it comes to romance, love and relationship, would easily give it to Johnny Drille as one of the few standouts in this category.

As Johnny Drille marks his 32nd birthday today, July 5, below are list of love songs by Johnny Drille that would make singles want to change their relationship status.

1. Odo ft Styl Plus

This song can be used to profess love to your romantic partner. It comes with a feature from veteran Nigerian love singers Styl Plus, who were considered the version of West Life.
With Styl Plus' voices backing Johnny Drille's powerful voice, it would be hard for anyone to say no to love. But, before you know it, your eyes are shut, and all you can think of is changing your relationship status.

2. Driving In The Rain ft Ladipoe

This is one song that tells the story of when you finally meet someone that holds your "mumu button" after years of forming 'hard guy or lady.'

Before you know it, you are ready to walk in heavy rain to see your lover. You keep making endless and unrealistic promises, going as far as telling them they can put a call to you anytime, even in your dreams, and you will be there to pick up.

3. My Beautiful Love

When you find it hard to explain how you feel, play this song, and it finishes the job for you.
Even after being called all sorts of names from friends for falling in love, Johnny Drille went on to say ''they say that I am a fool, I will gladly be a fool for you."

To end 'My Beautiful Love', the singer added a call to action that says ''call me when you hear this song."

4. Love Don't Lie

This song comes with a funky kind of beat, and it confesses love and gives assurance. Johnny Drille says his love doesn't lie, and she can call him anytime as his battery doesn't die.
He says: "my love is true, my love is for you cos I would move the world for you and when you think it is over, don't worry it's never over, there is hope for you."

If not careful, the lyrics would keep playing in your head even after the song ends.

Continue reading here: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/music/1477864-7-love-songs-by-johnny-drille-that-would-make-singles-want-change-their-relationship-status/

Cc lalasticlala mynd

(1) (Reply)

Watch How � Davido's Daughter Imade On Fire On Social Media & See How Papaya Ex / Ec Prince __Give Me Love Dropping On 15th July / This Video Will Chase Away All Your Worries With Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.