Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless (43170 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by StagethemTVee: 6:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Singer Johnny Drille paid a surprise visit to his parents for the first time this year and they were totally happy and excited to see him. The dad almost reacted like a child seeing his sussessful celebrity son after such a long time.

First time seeing my parents this year. Crazy how I used to see them everyday and now I literally look for any available time to travel to see them. It makes me feel bad that as I am busy living out my life, I am missing out on theirs… every time I see them, I can see that they’ve gotten a little older

I guess life is about balance and this is a gentle reminder to make time for the people you love.

P.S. They didn’t know I was coming, did a show in Asaba and decided to take the chance to go home to see them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotRii43BK0

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by robinso01(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2022
The father reaction though grin. There's this happiness parents feels when their children are doing well. I hope to make my family proud also.

312 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Welcome home

10 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Sucre6: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
This is a play list I can't get tired of cool.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by christianjoy(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2022
This guy sounds great cool

25 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Oloniyan(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2022
One of the few musician out there giving us meaningful lyrics

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2022
No wonder my younger sibling have been trying to describe this dude and his background to me but I never paid attention. I just saw the dad now and remembered him Wella. His father was a school principal of my Alma mata.
Didn't know his children, but him? Very well!

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Marooroo(m): 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
His dad's reaction looks priceless

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Aremwayne: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2022
This is so beautiful!! Never forget where you came from. smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by loosecanon50(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2022
It is every parent's prayer that their children be successful. May God help us never to fall beyond their expectations.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Tboy222: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2022
We have to show regards to our parents.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by flexyrule(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Johnny Drille - Good music!

13 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by slawomir: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Damnnn niggar
There is only one true love on this gadamnnn earth and that is parents love towards their kids

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by akwesenana: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
This is a play list I can't get tired of cool.
Add a sober Post Malone.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by SIMONEKPA7: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2022
smiley
I hope he didn't buy his dad ogogoro while he gives his mum better gift like cash etc.

14 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Laggafin: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by DropsMic(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Hmm
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by hopefulLandlord: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm more concerned he's just visiting his parents for the first time this year and the year is already on its last legs. that's something I can't relate with. Yeah, he's a popular musician, maybe but he's not yet popular enough for this.

9 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Elidrisy20: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Great man, make you dey always remember your parents

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Majesty33(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Johnny Drill looking so much like dad.

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by wilcox(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Good one
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by halaqasa: 9:34am On Sep 19, 2022
K
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Built2last: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Pure Joy.

Family over everything

2 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by WhizdomXX(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2022
My town.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by lailo: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Were
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by SugarGirl44(f): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
He should try and renovate the house abi what's the point of him not always being at home.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by lailo: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
All I see in the first picture is Papa Ajasco, and Miss Pepeye grin grin grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Ishoola: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Your own better, some people still sit down here haven't seen their parents for years... Is that useful pikin abi useless pikin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.