Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Leveraging Or Hustling. If Given An Option, Which Would You Rather Choose? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Leveraging Or Hustling. If Given An Option, Which Would You Rather Choose? (222 Views)

I Need Hustling That Can Pay Me At Least 6k Daily / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leveraging Or Hustling. If Given An Option, Which Would You Rather Choose? by Botife(f): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2022
I was just about 9yrs old, playing in the compound when a stereotyped church member, a woman, somehow held and felt my palms, and the next thing, she went straight to my mum.

Well, we lived in the pastorium, as my Dad was a resident pastor.

So this woman marched upstairs to meet my mum.

Ask me what she went to tell her...�

Honestly, aproko no get age limit, I promise you.�

I mean this woman went to my mum to give her a piece of advice after feeling my palms.

You'll wonder what the advice is?

No, you can't even guess...

She told my mum to put me to more chores (read that as 'labor') as my palms were too soft for a budding young lady!

Oh yes, that was it!

My mum just laughed it off and thanked her.

The evidence of my being a 'spoiled pampered' child who doesn't lift a finger and faced with the danger of becoming a lazy woman and wife in future is my overly-soft palms, in her judgment.�

Years into adulthood, I wonder why the palms have refused to harden now that I've seen and experienced life in the daily quest to put food on my table.

Mscheew!�

As an adult, living in Nigeria, I realized we have been stereotyped into believing the only way to survival is by 'hustling'.
Which is the term we use for 'daily hard labour'.

That's why, everywhere, we read posts like,

'Hustle oooo, so that one day, somebody's son will not send you out of the house.'

'Hustle oooo, so that one day they will not collect your wife...'

Everywhere...

Hustle, hustle, hustle...

And we're living it out daily!

Hustling!

Well, I’m here to tell you it’s complete B.S!

Stop hustling, start leveraging!!!

Personally, I have finally taken a decision to get out of this bandwagon called Hustling.

Hustling is just a Belief System, ...

Yes, working hard is a given,

but today,

you need not work 20hrs from 24hrs we have per day just to make a few extra thousand per month!

You only get burned out with no result.

You become a slave to money.

So here's what I've come to realize...

The key to business success is LEVERAGE, NOT HUSTLE.

Focus on leveraging my friend,

Leveraging on a system
Leveraging on relationships
Leveraging on partnerships
Leveraging on technology.
Leveraging on the avalanche of opportunities on the Internet

My sister, leverage oooo, and stop the hustling

My brother, leverage oooo, and stop the hustling!

You’ll be playing a completely different ball game.

All you need to do is 'follow who know road',

meaning :

Leverage!!!

[color=#770077][/color]
Good morning.

Tife cares.

Re: Leveraging Or Hustling. If Given An Option, Which Would You Rather Choose? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Botife:
I was just about 9yrs old, playing in the compound when a stereotyped church member, a woman, somehow held and felt my palms, and the next thing, she went straight to my mum.

Well, we lived in the pastorium, as my Dad was a resident pastor.

So this woman marched upstairs to meet my mum.

Ask me what she went to tell her...�

Honestly, aproko no get age limit, I promise you.�

I mean this woman went to my mum to give her a piece of advice after feeling my palms.

You'll wonder what the advice is?

No, you can't even guess...

She told my mum to put me to more chores (read that as 'labor') as my palms were too soft for a budding young lady!

Oh yes, that was it!

My mum just laughed it off and thanked her.

The evidence of my being a 'spoiled pampered' child who doesn't lift a finger and faced with the danger of becoming a lazy woman and wife in future is my overly-soft palms, in her judgment.�

Years into adulthood, I wonder why the palms have refused to harden now that I've seen and experienced life in the daily quest to put food on my table.

Mscheew!�

As an adult, living in Nigeria, I realized we have been stereotyped into believing the only way to survival is by 'hustling'.
Which is the term we use for 'daily hard labour'.

That's why, everywhere, we read posts like,

'Hustle oooo, so that one day, somebody's son will not send you out of the house.'

'Hustle oooo, so that one day they will not collect your wife...'

Everywhere...

Hustle, hustle, hustle...

And we're living it out daily!

Hustling!

Well, I’m here to tell you it’s complete B.S!

Stop hustling, start leveraging!!!

Personally, I have finally taken a decision to get out of this bandwagon called Hustling.

Hustling is just a Belief System, ...

Yes, working hard is a given,

but today,

you need not work 20hrs from 24hrs we have per day just to make a few extra thousand per month!

You only get burned out with no result.

You become a slave to money.

So here's what I've come to realize...

The key to business success is LEVERAGE, NOT HUSTLE.

Focus on leveraging my friend,

Leveraging on a system
Leveraging on relationships
Leveraging on partnerships
Leveraging on technology.
Leveraging on the avalanche of opportunities on the Internet

My sister, leverage oooo, and stop the hustling

My brother, leverage oooo, and stop the hustling!

You’ll be playing a completely different ball game.

All you need to do is 'follow who know road',

meaning :

Leverage!!!

[color=#770077][/color]
Good morning.

Tife cares.

Nice analogy to an ideology....howbeit you failed to post what road you know as regards earning via LEVERAGING in order to be followed(a mentor) which you didn't make known in your writeup.
As a writer and mentor on the so many earning opportunities (ways) available in abundance in the online community, I usually tell my mentees or prodigies that the best way to earn online is to create your own sales funnel which will inturn get you passive income.
The first step to doing this is to look for where there are need(s) online and profer simple and reliable solution or services to those needs.
For me I have decided to train and mentor peeps on how to acquire and earn via online with Digital Skill(s).
Myself and my group have a mandate to train and mentor @least 1million Online earners and once we get to that mark it's capish (sefini).

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Discover How To Earn Extra Money Online From Amazon KDP / Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? / How To Earn In Dollars With Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.