Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? (220 Views)

Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List) / I Want To Create An Online Store . How Do I Solve The Payment Method / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by Cleo18: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello,

I need NDDC contracts payment facilitator residing in Port Harcourt.

Or if you're currently working in NDDC and can facilitate the payment of a fully executed contract in NDDC , please send me an email through Nairaland or if you're okay with leaving any of your contacts, be free.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by amp01(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cleo18:
Hello,

I need NDDC contracts payment facilitator residing in Port Harcourt.

Or if you're currently working in NDDC and can facilitate the payment of a fully executed contract in NDDC , please send me an email through Nairaland or if you're okay with leaving any of your contacts, be free.

Thanks.

Sent.
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by Cleo18: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
amp01:

Sent.

Okay
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by Cleo18: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
amp01:

Sent.

Q1: Can you facilitate it?
Q2: Are you in Port Harcourt?
Q3: I you can facilitate it under at most 3weeks as all the paper work has been concluded?

Kindly answer all.
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by Cleo18: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
amp01:

Sent.

I replied your email but it's bouncing back, saying it couldn't be delivered.
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by amp01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cleo18:

Q3: I you can facilitate it under at most 3weeks as all the paper work has been concluded?

Kindly answer all.

3weeks,I can't tell u 3 weeks but it can be done, depends on those involve.
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by amp01(m): 7:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cleo18:

Kindly answer all.

I can.
Am in port Harcourt.
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by amp01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
Cleo18:

Kindly answer all.

When was the job done?
Send me a mail via geomati85@gmail.com.
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by Cleo18: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2022
amp01:

When was the job done?

Email sent
Re: Can You Facilitate The Payment Of NDDC Contracts? by Cleo18: 11:08am On Jul 17, 2022
amp01:

3weeks,I can't tell u 3 weeks but it can be done, depends on those involve.

I didn't hear from you again

(1) (Reply)

If Your Ads Barely Converts Or Make No Sales…unlock These Tried, Tested &PROVEN / CBN Covid-19 Loan / How To Earn In Dollars With Amazon KDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.