Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War (41261 Views)

Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences / Russia Is Not Withdrawing From Ukraine But Building Up Troops - US, NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Transcriber: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
See stupid Nigerians arguing on countries who no send una papa

14 pages undecided

Wtf?

1 Like

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by WhatchDoGG(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oga leave car manufacturers out of this we all know they are private organization, what I want to make clear to you is that US government is directly in control of them, another country can't deal directly with them even if u want to buy a pain produced by them u will buy it from the US govt, if u argue or disagree give name of one country that gave Lockheed Martin or general dynamics contract to manufacture bombs or jet fighter for them, because the Cadillac, Ford and other car manufacturers are taking orders to manufacture military vehicles from other countries even Nigeria then why is general dynamics and Lockheed Martin not taking orders from other countries to produce weapons for them because it will hundreds of millions cheaper dealing with them? THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNCLE THEY ARE PRIVATE COMPANIES BEING STATE CONTROL THEY ARE NOT INDEPENDENT go do your research, am not arguing they are private organization but they are not independent
Spirit04:
omo I dey shame for you. US give them contracts to build specific weapon, they build it and government buy it from them. They can't sell it because that's the whole purpose of contracts. US government also give contracts to Cadillac to build The Beast and other modified Escalades for government officials. Government also give Ford contract to build specific cars for police and Secret Service. How can a private company sell results of contracts that were given to them?

2 Likes

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by WhatchDoGG(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oga leave car manufacturers out of this we all know they are private organization, what I want to make clear to you is that US government is directly in control of them, another country can't deal directly with them even if u want to buy a pain produced by them u will buy it from the US govt, if u argue or disagree give name of one country that gave Lockheed Martin or general dynamics contract to manufacture bombs or jet fighter for them, because the Cadillac, Ford and other car manufacturers are taking orders to manufacture military vehicles from other countries even Nigeria then why is general dynamics and Lockheed Martin not taking orders from other countries to produce weapons for them because it will be hundreds of millions cheaper dealing with them? THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNCLE THEY ARE PRIVATE COMPANIES BEING STATE CONTROLED THEY ARE NOT INDEPENDENT go do your research, am not arguing they are private organization but they are not independent
Spirit04:
omo I dey shame for you. US give them contracts to build specific weapon, they build it and government buy it from them. They can't sell it because that's the whole purpose of contracts. US government also give contracts to Cadillac to build The Beast and other modified Escalades for government officials. Government also give Ford contract to build specific cars for police and Secret Service. How can a private company sell results of contracts that were given to them?
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by SenatePresdo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
abbey621:

What you wrote is comical! Japan was not nuked out of frenzy or for fun, the leader refused to give up after several warnings, U.S spent over 2 weeks for the government to surrender but it kept attacking and refused to surrender. The war was already 4 years long at this point and it wasn't just the U.S that decided it was time for nukes, the U.K and other signees to the Quebec agreement gave their consent as well, you talk big about bias but the bias in your writeup stinks so high!

If nukes were easy to make, North Korea would have fired on the USA by now but alas dem never born their papa well, it is one thing to have nukes, it is another thing to be able to defend against nukes. U.S is not only feared for its offense, it is admired for its defense as well. If you wanted to speak about world security, remove the USA from the equation, do you actually believe the Soviet Union or China would have been so generously meek with so much power?

You said it yourself, US does not invade its neighbors but guess what the others have and will do so again and again if there were no USA and NATO. How about that for world security.....lol.

Another USA fan boy.

Why would Japan surrender to USA in the first place? Was the war A family meeting?

Someone cannot just surrender to you when they feel they can't lose.

The reason why USA nuked Japan was because they knew Japan didn't have any Nuke, simple.

If Japan had Nukes, USA wouldn't have tried it, because Japan must have surely delivered. Even if its their costal cities like Los Angeles or offshore Hawaii. USA wouldn't have risked it.

If not because other countries started Developing Nukes, e sure me die that USA would have also nuked Vietnam.

Yes, China would be meek. How many countries have they invaded so far?

How many countries has Russia invaded or interfered in their internal affair?

The USA is the biggest aggressor in recent history.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
"In February many world leaders visited Russia ranging French President to German Chancellor etc, both told Putin to stop the plan invasion that Ukraine will never join NATO..

Putin even denied that he will not invade Ukraine of which it was only Britain and the US that were never convinced that Putin will not invade"

A genocide was already going on in Eastern Ukraine at this time. The Ukrainian Army and other Nazi affiliated Militia groups were carrying out a systematic mass elimination of the Russian speaking people who of course are a majority in Eastern Ukraine. I don't hate the US. Not at all. Sometimes we just have to be Objective and say things as they are. Did you expect Russia to sit back and watch the Ukrainian Army kill all the ethnic Russians in The Donbass and Lugansk Region?

Russia was provoked into starting this war. You can ask the Pope, who is the leader of all christians on earth. At least he can't lie. Go online and watch him say it openly. Russia was provoked and Ukraine is a pawn in the bigger picture.

5 Likes

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by princemiracle(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
What are you saying? Have you checked the destruction that both US and NATO caused?

Do you know the numbers of casualties from the Libya invasion, Afghanistan, IRAN, Serbia, etc.

Stop sounding like the US is a respecter of Human Rights. Their government is evil. The US has killed more globally than Russia.

And you're dere saying nonsense. Wake up from your delusions.

Nazgul:

US would not use nukes on Russia cities because of their civilian population, USA has a high respect for human lives, but Putin wouldn't blink twice if the opinion of nuking New York, Texas or California presents Itself regardless of it's high civilian population.

That's the difference between both of them, and that's why the US are threading softly and cautiously. They're more concerned about human lives.

2 Likes

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Delacroix6(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tellwhat:

I'm not aware that no country has more oil and gas than Russia. Will Google it

Also I know uranium is what's used and Russia ha sit in abundance

You were wrong

Was wrong about what?
US having more oil and gas than Russia?
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Antoeni:
Story , Russia Will Size to Exist When they Combine, US Alone is Capable of Crushing Russia
The US and 28 other countries could not crush the Taliban, remember?

2 Likes

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Adjovi: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
NairaMaster1:

To also worsen it, what if America deploy their nukes? What I see is that the west is civilised and value their people if not nuke is not monopolised in Russia. The US has the most effect nukes and Army till tomorrow. Why is it taking Russia this long to capture Ukraine?

The only reason USA fire any nuke is because Russia too has more than enough for them. USA fired Iraq because they didn't have, same as Serbia and then Japan's Hiroshima and Nagasaki.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Them never born their Papa well to fire. I'm sure if Russia didn't have nukes NATO would have invaded.

2 Likes

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Adjovi: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Only US had the nuclear bomb in 1945. They should not have allowed the Russians to develop one.

Once the Russians had gotten it, US could not stop any other country.

That's the mistake they made. angry

And who else through our history has ever used a nuke? The reason why everyone is getting nukes is because they don't want to end up like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. USA does not have the monopoly of violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by KJtemi: 5:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by abbey621(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Another USA fan boy.

Why would Japan surrender to USA in the first place? Was the war A family meeting?

Someone cannot just surrender to you when they feel they can't lose.

The reason why USA nuked Japan was because they knew Japan didn't have any Nuke, simple.

If Japan had Nukes, USA wouldn't have tried it, because Japan must have surely delivered. Even if its their costal cities like Los Angeles or offshore Hawaii. USA wouldn't have risked it.

If not because other countries started Developing Nukes, e sure me die that USA would have also nuked Vietnam.

Yes, China would be meek. How many countries have they invaded so far?

How many countries has Russia invaded or interfered in their internal affair?

The USA is the biggest aggressor in recent history.

I don't even know why I bother responding to you, you can't even see the bias in your own writings. Go and ask India,Vietnam, Taiwan, Tibet about China. Go and ask, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Greece, Azerbaijan, Finland and romania about Russia.

Next time you talk about being fan boy or bias, make sure you look in the mirror and stop typing rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Creamypie(m): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

Same here...till the dusk then.
in your first response, Erwin Rommel ( desert fox) actually committed suicide cos it was option he was given, after his alleged role in July 1944 plot to assassinate Hitler and end his third reich. Back to your statement about Europe k lieration by Soviets, it isn't correct. Nazi had already occupied almost all of major Europe, before entry of allied forces in the European and Pacific theatre of war. Infact, England had been almost totally bombed in what was called blitzkrieg ... Lightening war... It was only the Soviet that proved very serious resistance to Nazis... Inside Soviet union, like Stalingrad, Kharkov, e t.c ops overlord liberated major countries of Europe, coupled with bad, snowy weather, blocking nazi supply route to Soviet territory and slowing advance of Nazisgiving the soviets chance to drive Germans out of Soviet Union, and smaller states in eastern Europe
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Tonnierichy(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Why would America attack Russia that never attacked them ?

Think about it. You don't attack someone that never attacked you or your brothers.

The Current American leader is not as Aggressive as Putin's Russia.

But the day a NATO member State is attacked, they would have no option but to respond to the Aggressor.

Article 5 would be activated for the Swift destruction of the weak Russian military... cheesy

Biden and Putin had series of video conference calls before the Invasion and Putin was notified that NATO have no appetite to engage Russia or Russian interests.

But that it is wrong to want to change the borders of a Sovereign Nation through War.

Putin had other ideas because he wanted to be seen as a strong leader that is still relevant to his nation.....

Hence the Invasion that has led to serious War Crimes.

His madness should end at Ukraine, the day he enters a NATO member country...

then na better market na him Putin buy so.
Lol. You really don't rate Russia's military do you!? You do know if war breaks out between Nato and Russia, it's gon be a nuclear war right!? And I hope you know Russia cannot be strategically defeated in a nuclear exchange.... God help us all sha. Whatever Russia does, they should just make sure they don't attack any Nato state.
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Adjovi: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
abbey621:

What you wrote is comical! Japan was not nuked out of frenzy or for fun, the leader refused to give up after several warnings, U.S spent over 2 weeks for the government to surrender but it kept attacking and refused to surrender. The war was already 4 years long at this point and it wasn't just the U.S that decided it was time for nukes, the U.K and other signees to the Quebec agreement gave their consent as well, you talk big about bias but the bias in your writeup stinks so high!

If nukes were easy to make, North Korea would have fired on the USA by now but alas dem never born their papa well, it is one thing to have nukes, it is another thing to be able to defend against nukes. U.S is not only feared for its offense, it is admired for its defense as well. If you wanted to speak about world security, remove the USA from the equation, do you actually believe the Soviet Union or China would have been so generously meek with so much power?

You said it yourself, US does not invade its neighbors but guess what the others have and will do so again and again if there were no USA and NATO. How about that for world security.....lol.

You call USA meek? Who has fought in most wars since after the world war 2? Make Una dey lie small small na. Is anyone is meek it's Russia. It's this hypocrisy of USA and her supporters that annoys me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by zigzagluv: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
I would love laravel but NODE,js is my first choice
Jas80:

I don't think there is any directory where u can find them.

4years php, 2years Laravel
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by abbey621(m): 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adjovi:

You call USA meek? Who has fought in most wars since after the world war 2? Make Una dey lie small small na. Is anyone is meek it's Russia. It's this hypocrisy of USA and her supporters that annoys me.

Always think about context, with so much power they can take almost any country on the planet but rather than continuing to build nuclear weapons and going on the offensive, they've actually scaled back, focus more on defensive technoilogies and are now giving monetary compensation to countries rather than full scale conflicts. If people like you knew how much the USA spends yearly on peace keeping initiatives, preventing wars in the middle east and other high conflict areas, una go bow!

Like I told the other Russian bot, read man, READ!

1 Like

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by SenatePresdo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
abbey621:

I don't even know why I bother responding to you, you can't even see the bias in your own writings. Go and ask India,Vietnam, Taiwan, Tibet about China. Go and ask, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, Greece, Azerbaijan, Finland and romania about Russia.

Next time you talk about being fan boy or bias, make sure you look in the mirror and stop typing rubbish!

I should ask them About Soviet Union or Russia?

Wasn't Ukraine you just mentioned part of that Soviet Union?

Oga go and rest, no country can match the USA when it comes to invading another country.

1 Like

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Adjovi: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
abbey621:

Always think about context, with so much power they can take almost any country on the planet but rather than continuing to build nuclear weapons and going on the offensive, they've actually scaled back, focus more on defensive technoilogies and are now giving monetary compensation to countries rather than full scale conflicts. If people like you knew how much the USA spends yearly on peace keeping initiatives, preventing wars in the middle east and other high conflict areas, una go bow!

Like I told the other Russian bot, read man, READ!

Because of this power is why everyone is getting nukes as a deterrence. Japan didn't have so USA could use it in them. The game has changed now , you fire I fire nobody wins. Sebi they like wahala make everybody Kuku activate MAD then

Yeah peace keeping like sponsoring regime change and stealing gold like in Libya and Iraq wow! What a peace keeping organisation NATO is... grin grin grin grin. There's no where in history and till present where USA or NATO comes out as the good guys. Y'all should stop with this hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Great0ne1: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

US as the sole nuclear power should and could have stopped Russia from building theirs. Why is that so difficult for you guys to understand
Good question. The United States tested there first nuclear weapon in 1945. There was no mass production of nuclear weapon by United States and they had only two nuclear bombs which had already been used in Japan. Soviet Union had a land mass of 22.4 million km^2 . That is more than twice the size of United States. They just can't produce enough nuclear weapons to bomb soviet union to surrender. For the United States to launch a successful offensive against the soviet Red armies, they would need the compliance of there European allies, most of which were just liberated from the nazis Wehrmacht . Any attempt to launch an offensive against the red armies, would have been met by a total annihilation of the the US European allies. You have to consider the distance between Europe and United States mainland. Victory was never a likely outcome and America had already lost so much against Japan(this also neccessited the use of nuclear bomb, against Japan, to save America lives)and are in no mood to face a battle hardened world power in Soviet union. One advantage the soviet had then was an endless supply of men. This result was also confirmed by reputable analysts. If it was possible to for them to defeat the red armies, they would have gone for it.
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
WhatchDoGG:
Oga leave car manufacturers out of this we all know they are private organization, what I want to make clear to you is that US government is directly in control of them, another country can't deal directly with them even if u want to buy a pain produced by them u will buy it from the US govt, if u argue or disagree give name of one country that gave Lockheed Martin or general dynamics contract to manufacture bombs or jet fighter for them, because the Cadillac, Ford and other car manufacturers are taking orders to manufacture military vehicles from other countries even Nigeria then why is general dynamics and Lockheed Martin not taking orders from other countries to produce weapons for them because it will hundreds of millions cheaper dealing with them? THE ANSWER IS BECAUSE THEY CAN'T UNCLE THEY ARE PRIVATE COMPANIES BEING STATE CONTROL THEY ARE NOT INDEPENDENT go do your research, am not arguing they are private organization but they are not independent
which other country gave Cadillac contract to manufacture official car for them? You were the one who claimed the aircrafts were manufactured by the US govt
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by abbey621(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adjovi:

Because of this power is why everyone is getting nukes as a deterrence. Japan didn't have so USA could use it in them. The game has changed now , you fire I fire nobody wins. Sebi they like wahala make everybody Kuku activate MAD then

Yeah peace keeping like sponsoring regime change and stealing gold like in Libya and Iraq wow! What a peace keeping organisation NATO is... grin grin grin grin. There's no where in history and till present where USA or NATO comes out as the good guys. Y'all should stop with this hypocrisy.

Who told you they were the good guys? I simply stated with so much power, other countries would have caused much more devastation. There's no way Russia or China can have that much power(Physically and economically) and they would sit back rather than go on the offensive. Japan, China etc can have all the nukes they want but father na still father, nukes pass nukes, I told you before, there's a reason North Korea has not fired nukes at the USA even tho it has perfected the technology......The reason is DEFENSE! By the time they launch one, four hundred is already heading their way with full force and fury.

There's a reason the U.S has satellite launchsite positioned strategically all over the world, if you think it is just by having nukes alone then you're on on a long thing my friend, apart from Russia and China, there's no country on Earth that can survive nuclear onsalught from the USA....KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE!
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by oneMalik: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
you've just indirectly agreed with the fact that US-NATO can't stand RUSSIA cos bitting is part of fight and the fear of nukes is the begining of Wisdom !

Nazgul:
There's nothing special about Russia. The west is just afraid of their nukes.

Without those nukes, there's nothing special about the Russia military. Hitler and his tiny Germany invaded them in WW2 when they were still solvet union and about 10 times the size of Germany; and almost succeeded if not for the Russian winter and logistics problems.

NATO can take on Russia in an invasion warfare but if Russia decides to deploy their nukes on American and British cities, the tide of the battle would change, cos no one is ready to gamble millions of lives of her citizens over a war that could have been avoided.

This is what America and her allies are afraid of.
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by egoldman(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

Without those nukes, there's nothing special about the Russia military. Hitler and his tiny Germany invaded them in WW2 when they were still solvet union and about 10 times the size of Germany; and almost succeeded if not for the Russian winter and logistics problems.

NATO can take on Russia in an invasion warfare but if Russia decides to deploy their nukes on American and British cities, the tide of the battle would change, cos no one is ready to gamble millions of lives of her citizens over a war that could have been avoided.

Truth,and it's not that western nations nukes cannot inflict an equal or greater damage on Russian cities,difference is that the west is not willing to risk such huge number of deaths just to defeat Putin while Putin does not care how much of his people die just for him to get even with the west, at least the number of casualties he is ready to take to defeat Ukraine is a pointer to this.
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by edosignature(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
It's a known fact.

Russians are highly sensible, calculative, focused & intuitive. Those who wish Russia evil will surely be brought to their kneels & their fall shall be brutal.

Russia is currently up against UK, UK, Poland, Australia, Japan, NATO & her allies & the realities are on the battle fields.

Massive death of Ukrainian soldiers, the Ukrainian soldiers & their foreign mercenaries are being killed & captured in mass daily & some taken as prisoners, 73%+ western donated weapons seized & destroyed by the Russians.

Russians are taking territories at will & soon they'll still be at the city gate of Kyiv is their are no peaceful negotiations.

Z Z Z Z Z Z Z

Slava Russia...!!!
Glory glory to mother Russia...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
WhatchDoGG:
So now you agree they're private companies, so what argument are you trying to make? They're private companies and are susceptible to other issues American companies face even though they get contracts from government. Ford and Cadillac also get contacts from government it doesn't make them any better. That's why I was laughing at the other guy who thought F35 was better than F22 just because 35 is bigger than 22. They only use F35 because F22 was overengineered and cost too much to fly and maintain yet it has no real advantage over competition. With stealth they're still tracked consistently F35 is less capable, slower, weaker but it's cheaper to fly.
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by jimmychang: 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
ken6488:
I wonder oo nukes are weapons

E weak me my brother grin grin
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by watersideboys: 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingbeewillsee:

Well Ukraine is collecting weapon from USA without those USA weapon Ukraine would have been defeated within a month or two

Yes that's true. Show that without weapons Russia is powerless as Ukraine too
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Nonsense!

This is one cowardly soldier probably working for the Russians.

If not for Truman, George Patton and Douglas MacArthur were ready to take on the Russians during WWII.

In fact, Patton once said if he found himself between the Germans and Russians, he would shoot both ways... grin

This Scott Ritter is the kind of person that allowed Russia to build a nuke in the first instance just because they don't want to fight another major war with Russia. Russia should NEVER have been allowed to have nukes!!

SAYS A CITIZEN OF A THIRD WORLD BACKWARD SHITHOLE COUNTRY IN AFRICA WHERE CONSTANT ELECTRICITY SUPPLY IS STILL A MIRAGE.
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by thinkmoney(m): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Nonsense!

This is one cowardly soldier probably working for the Russians.

If not for Truman, George Patton and Douglas MacArthur were ready to take on the Russians during WWII.

In fact, Patton once said if he found himself between the Germans and Russians, he would shoot both ways... grin

This Scott Ritter is the kind of person that allowed Russia to build a nuke in the first instance just because they don't want to fight another major war with Russia. Russia should NEVER have been allowed to have nukes!!
The guy may not be right about his analyses of NATO capability, because Putin himself admitted that NATO have collective superior military capabilities.
However, your knowledge of history and historical significance of Russia in the second world war is acutely deficient. Russia is one single factor why the allied force defeated Germany. They were the real foot soldiers. They bore the brunt of NAZIs war might.
And USA couldn't have done anything to stop the soviet from developing the nuke. They were at par if not superior to USA in do many technological abilities
Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by FuckSilly: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nazgul:

Weyrey

You must know better than the war veteran and professional.

Or deh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scott Ritter: US-NATO Cannot Win Russia In A Large Scale War by ponyonm: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
AlPeter:
please tell how long did it take Russia to take that steel company again despite the continuous bombardment?

Take away the reckless and indiscriminate aerial bombardments and Ukraine would have won the war a long time ago

It took that long because there were lots of civilians in the steel plant and the Russians had to be careful not to wipe civilians away with the militants. The moment the civilians started leaving the steel plant, it didn't take long before the soldiers surrendered. Besides, war is about strategies to win and not speed to win.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics) / Macron Urges Iran To Avoid ‘escalation’, Voices ‘solidarity’ With US / China Military ‘drove Away’ US Warship In South China Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.