Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria (31782 Views)

Application Process For The Shell Graduate Programme 2023 / Start Your Career With Shell Graduate Programme 2023 For Young Nigerian Graduate / African Leadership Group Early Graduate Training Programme 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2022
I hope some of you didn't make the mistake of writing your CGPA? Only those who schooled in the US or Canada were supposed to write their CGPA. The rest were to write 'NA' in that box.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Carliel8(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
I hope some of you didn't make the mistake of writing your CGPA? Only those who schooled in the US or Canada were supposed to write their CGPA. The rest were to write 'NA' in that box.

any implication??
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:
That is not true.
The reverse is the case.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by win23(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2022
You simply didn't read the instructions well.. he's right. We were asked to write N/A on the space for CGPA..
Polchiz:

That is not true.
The reverse is the case.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by win23(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2022
It was clearly stated, not to include CGPA if you're not applying from US, Canada or UK.
The document upload was stated thus, "Resume/CV/Transcript. The forward slash (/) means "or".. so, since we're applying from Nigeria, we're supposed to choose the upload that concerned us, which was Resume or CV. And if you uploaded more than one document, it is possible you kept overwriting the previous document u uploaded with the recent one you tried uploading.
Make we try dey read instructions and guide.. no dey rush.
God help us all to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2022
win23:
You simply didn't read the instructions well.. he's right. We were asked to write N/A on the space for CGPA..

Alright!

If you say so.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by SIRPET: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2022
win23:
It was clearly stated, not to include CGPA if you're not applying from US, Canada or UK.
The document upload was stated thus, "Resume/CV/Transcript. The forward slash (/) means "or".. so, since we're applying from Nigeria, we're supposed to choose the upload that concerned us, which was Resume or CV. And if you uploaded more than one document, it is possible you kept overwriting the previous document u uploaded with the recent one you tried uploading.
I doubt this. It's of little or no effect as majority made the same mistake
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Polchiz:

That is not true.
The reverse is the case.

It is true.

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:

It is true.

Ok thanks.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Donwizzypro: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Donwizzypro: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
win23:
Regarding the information on uploading more documents and overwriting the previous ones. That is not true actually because the more documents you upload it is added underneath the previous documents that were uploaded and do not replace them. Please let us be sure of information before sending them out. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is exactly how it is, no document overriding.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
win23:
people and misinformation ehnnnnn....... who told you this?
if you don't know, please, don't make a fool of yourself...just hold your peace instead of making people anxious
shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Adimz: 5:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
The conclusion of this matter is that no one here has gotten an interview invite. So wether you wrote your gp or clicked NA or whether you uploaded only one document or 10; we are still waiting. So take a chill pill and Wait please. Enough of these assumptions,it kills hope seriously.
It has grayed out, it's till blueish etc
It has changed from assessment review to the other etc. Only shell knows what they want and in due time we all will hear from them (good or bad life goes on✌️).

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Utycar: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
onyiokoye:

This is not true, many companies requires CGPA to select the best and qualify candidates, the option you are talking about was meant for US,UK students to provide their transcript. So saying providing the CGPA wasn't necessary is false

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Utycar:

This is not true, many companies requires CGPA to select the best and qualify candidates, the option you are talking about was meant for US,UK students to provide their transcript. So saying providing the CGPA wasn't necessary is false

If you didn’t see it, just say so. Go through the thread. Only those based in US and Canada were to provide their CGPA, the others were to put NA. And only US students were told to provide transcript.

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Gloaz10(f): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please stop explaining this.
If you didn't put yours and others did. It has no impact on your selection or rejection

Infact GPA is what most companies use for this selection.

What we should be talking about is how to get to the next stage.

This recruitment is quite competitive. A job openings that hundred thousands will apply and only 50 will be recruited is not a child's play.

Anything you can put to give you an edge, please put. If you have a high GPA, Please put too. You earned it in a hard way okay.

Lastly, if your application is showing "assessment in progress" be happy because you are still in the race and you may likely move to the next assessment stage which is the cognitive assessment.

3 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
LoL everybody dey tell us their individual criteria and selection process.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Adimz:
The conclusion of this matter is that no one here has gotten an interview invite. So wether you wrote your gp or clicked NA or whether you uploaded only one document or 10; we are still waiting. So take a chill pill and Wait please. Enough of these assumptions,it kills hope seriously.
It has grayed out, it's till blueish etc
It has changed from assessment review to the other etc. Only shell knows what they want and in due time we all will hear from them (good or bad life goes on✌️).

True.
People are just creating their own rules and regulations.
Very funny.
Shell will get back to everyone good or bad.
They will only take minimal best with excellence performance in all the stages.
Majority will be served rejection letters at every stage of the the recruitment.
Life goes on.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Gloaz10(f): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Trainee Program in Nigeria mostly work on GPA.

Hardly see one they recruit without

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Alienist: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gloaz10:
If you didn't put yours and others did. It has no impact on your selection or rejection

This recruitment is quite competitive. A job openings that hundred thousands will apply and only 50 will be recruited is not a child's play.

Anything you can put to give you an edge, please put. If you have a high GPA, Please put too. You earned it in a hard way okay.

Lastly, if your application is showing "assessment in progress" be happy because you are still in the race and you may likely move to the next assessment stage which is the cognitive assessment.
I think review in progress is better than assessment in progress
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by LilyOg: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alienist:

Definitely, it implies your application is currently in view.

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Gloaz10(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Alienist:

Why I said so is because Last my She'll application was shown "review in progress"

I got a rejection after some days while others moved to the next stage
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Alienist: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
LilyOg:

Definitely, it implies your application is currently in view.
I wrote my own test just yesterday and it's assessment in progress that's showing. That's why
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Alienist: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gloaz10:

Why I said so is because Last my She'll application was shown "review in progress"

I wrote my own test just yesterday and it's assessment in progress that's showing. That's why
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by MrSuama(m): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Proudly assessment in progress.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Stoicful(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gloaz10:

Have some people being dropped from accessment in progress?
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stoicful:
Have some people being dropped from accessment in progress?

Why did you asked?
Have they dropped you?
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Stoicful(m): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
ralphelo:

Why did you asked?
Have they dropped you?
mine is still under review. I'm just curious if the dropping as started
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stoicful:
mine is still under review. I'm just curious if the dropping as started
Oh ok!
Nobody can substantiate assessment in progress and under review differences.
One narratives can not do that.
Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by latestnaijagot(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Emmanuelovis:
The site is now open for Application!

Re: Shell Graduate Programme 2022 - Nigeria by onyiokoye: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Gloaz10:

But did you do the On Demand Video Interview (ODVI) before getting a rejection?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Andela Sacks 420 Staff In Nigeria, Kenya And Uganda / Makeup Artist Turns Out With Severe Injuries After Artistry Work / 9 Pictures that Define Some Moments At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.