Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC (35432 Views)

Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Lovelive: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
TakeBackNaija:
Everyone is now looking up to Peter Obi as the Moses that would save Nigeria. Even across Africa, people are silently praying for Peter Obi to emerge.

Anyways, Vox Populi, Vox Dei cool
La voix du people est la voix de Dieu.

I remain Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Bushpolicy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
themanderon:

This is the sad reality they fail to acknowledge. I remember how inept he was as governor that at a point the people almost revolted against him. Fashola was the one that truly revolutionized Lagos. Even Ambode did more for Lagos in his short stay than Tinubu ever did in 8yrs.

Lies.

What are the achievements of your Obi in Anambra? In terms of achievements it is a great insult to put Obi and Tinubu in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by jaxxy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nigerians suffer no dey tire u?? grin cool
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
@kingyakos, do you still have any questions? Do you have a similar report on Obi's Anambra?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by echomanji: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:
Where's is the link to your story? Obi fanatics are known to be very good at fabrication and outright lying.
go tru the comments again. you go see am
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Poleski:
Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi.

I will vote someone with record of achievements. That is Bola Ahmed Tinubu. No social media hype.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by jamace(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yes o. I am electrified for Peter Obi....Forward Ever cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by plaindealer: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't worry, by 2023, the rest of the country will leave you in the pit of bigotry and tribalism where you and your likes thrive in.

I am sure you know more than BBC.

Meaningless Pandora jargon..

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by pacespot(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi is a candidate to beat in this election. Northern Nigerians are even showing that they are wiser now that it is not by tribe that you can get the dividends of good governance. Vote in a credible candidate and everybody will rejoice in the end.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
pacespot:
Peter Obi is a candidate to beat in this election. Northern Nigerians are even showing that they are wiser now that it is not by tribe that you can get the dividends of good governance. Vote in a credible candidate and everybody will rejoice in the end.

Obi cannot lace Tinubu’s shoes when it comes to achievements. Obi is a social media hype, no record to run on. He and Sowore are in the same category.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by bizzibodi(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
If labour Congress are serious from the beginning they would have chase those bad politicians from power.but labour Congress died after oshionmole left.
If UK labour party can take over from conservative party
Nigerian labour party can do it.
Obi revolution is the only thing that can save Nigeria now!
He is a lesser evil.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by gaspology(m): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
JEWELofHELL:
If Peter Obi presidency is the will of Satan, so be it...
Imbecilic statement cool
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Omesko00: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Obi is international... You can't be invited to Downing street if you are a looter. UN Sabi Obi, US Sabi Obi, UK Sabi Obi, even Buhari Sabi Obi.
even me too I sabi obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by pacespot(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Obi cannot lace Tinubu’s shoes when it comes to achievements. Obi is a social media hype, no record to run on. He and Sowore are in the same category.

Obi is a social media hype but INEC is now having a serious problem dealing with the crowd coming to get their PVC's to the extent that they have been pushed to extend voters registrations indefinitely

Daydreaming is free my friend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Lifekaku: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi should consider a Northern Muslim woman for the position of vice presidential candidate in the labour party
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
pacespot:

Obi is a social media hype but INEC is now having a serious problem dealing with the crowd coming to get their PVC's to the extent that they have been pushed to extend voters registrations indefinitely

Daydreaming is free my friend undecided

Getting a pvc means they will all vote Obi? Haven't we seen the low registration level in Obi's stronghold?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by yomi531(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
True, I initially made up my mind not to participate in the next year's election due to the emergence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku as front runners of the two major political parties.

But I've changed my mind, I will vote for Peter Obi.

We need to save this country from total collapse, enemies of Nigeria won't succeed.

This social polarization/privation is unprecedented and insufferable

Peter Obi is an upstanding technocrat, he will listen to the yearning and aspirations of the people, bring good governance and democratic dividends

People who have erroneously labelled me a hater and bigot don't know me and my desire to see this country succeed because I'm stained by the ugliness of this place.

I was rooting for Osinbajo before, but unfortunately he lost to a riffraff and machiavellian.

We need to send unmistakable message to our leaders that they can't have their way all the time.

Enough of suffering and smiling, I call on nigerians from all walks of life to put aside their ethnic and religious differences, let's do the right thing for once.

In Osinbajo's words, you can't wish this country well and vote for someone you do not believe in.
May God bless u bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by themanderon: 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Lies.

What are the achievements of your Obi in Anambra? In terms of achievements it is a great insult to put Obi and Tinubu in the same sentence.

How much is Lagos receiving from the federation account and how much is it generating compared to Anambra state? You should be looking at the wealth of each state and how much each candidate was able to achieve compared to the funds available to each and not just making blind comparisons. Lagos state is a giant compared to Anambra and the man was able to achieve some things despite the limited resources. TInubu on the other hand was busy gathering funds to ensure he becomes the Lord of Lagos determining who should rule or not in Lagos state and the southwest in general. It was even Fashola that made us know Lagos had money with all the breathtaking projects he embarked upon.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
themanderon:

How much is Lagos receiving from the federation account and how much is it generating compared to Anambra state? You should be looking at the wealth of each state and how much each candidate was able to achieve compared to the funds available to each and not just making blind comparisons. Lagos state is a giant compared to Anambra and the man was able to achieve some things despite the limited resources. TInubu on the other hand was busy gathering funds to ensure he becomes the Lord of Lagos determining who should rule or not in Lagos state and the southwest in general. It was even Fashola that made us know Lagos had money with all the breathtaking projects he embarked upon.

Lagos growth is fueled by internally generated revenue put in place by the government of Ahmed Bola Tinubu. Not to mention a lot of other novel initiatives which Obi cannot rival.
I have posted a report by the Financial Times to give you a glimpse of why Lagos is working and why Tinubu is the arrowhead of that growth.
Tinubu is running on a solid record of achievement not hype.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Abdul9025(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
this is clearly a sponsored post from the Twitter president fans.. the caption was bbc and the sources of the news was yahoo..confused people
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Oluwabusobomi(f): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Notice the underlined . A tribe pushed a piece on their column with BBC and you say “international recognition”? Lol

As for Asiwaju not having international appeal … please don’t make people in business/political circles laugh. Asiwaju is not for photo ops

Who pushed the one Blomberg wrote about Tinubu and Atiku?

Yorubus control the media, can you too push your Tinubu to CNN??
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by 27Pushing30: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oluwabusobomi:

Who pushed the one Blomberg wrote about Tinubu and Atiku?

Yorubus control the media, can you too push your Tinubu to CNN??

When you miss the point you end up opening your mouth WAAAAAAAAAAAA and yarning dust.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by iykecollins1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
In obedience i stand
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by jrusky(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Electrifying who?

BBC you better mind your business and you stop dive nose to Nigeria affairs.

No Nigeria youth anywhere electrocuted or whatever for Obi except *some* youths from SE who love winning election on social media. They have won so many elections on social media by clicking "Like or Share" and the politician always ends up in political IDP.

Let BBC drop 200 youth names from SW, 200 youths from SS, 200 youths from the North with evidence of eletrobullshit for the useless, stingy, tax evader criminal creepy a s s hole like Obi?

I'm not here to sell any candidate but yiu see that Obi taaar!!! Stingy man like Buhari never again.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by SmartPolician: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
27Pushing30:

Notice the underlined . A tribe pushed a piece on their column with BBC and you say “international recognition”? Lol

As for Asiwaju not having international appeal … please don’t make people in business/political circles laugh. Asiwaju is not for photo ops

Common sense will tell you that the story is balanced. The writers discussed the positive and negative sides of Peter Obi. However, the fact remains that Peter Obi represents hope for Nigerians who are desperately yearning for change.

Tribalism and religious fanaticism haven't done this country any good and it cannot change today. So, go and vote for your oldie and leave us alone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Odisweet(f): 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Everyone already knows that

I

Am

FULLY

OBEDIENT

ME, MA FAMILY, FRIENDS AND WORKERS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Osibanjo In Ivory Coast (Photos) / PDP Campaigning With Knives At Umungasi Aba Now (pic / Things We Crucified GEJ For That Hasn't Happened In This Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.