Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC (35386 Views)

Melaye Tackles Buhari - You Can Only Choose Your Party Candidate Not Successor / Anambra Guber: Maduka Emerges Accord Party Candidate, Alexreports Concedes / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Juoflife1(f): 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Vote Peter Obi. Let's take back out country and make it better again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You posted a picture of Lagos that has nothing to do with Tinubu. If this is how you show Tinubu's so-called achievements, then you have absolutely nothing to show!

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991, so whatever growth that occurred came from the federal government and investors! Lagos was experiencing massive growth even before Tinubu was born!

Take Abuja, as an example. It was nothing before it became a federal capital territory. Now go and see how developed it is today. In fact, it's still in the development process. In 20–30 years' time, Abuja will resemble Dubai.

You've been brainwashed to think Tinubu is the right person to fix this country. He helped to damage this country. You can't vote for the same crooks and still expect a different outcome. Think about it.

Don't listen to me or anyone else. Please do some research on your own about Peter Obi and watch his interviews on YouTube to better understand who he is. Forget about his religion and ethnicity, just check his record.
Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Poleski:

You posted a picture of Lagos that has nothing to do with Tinubu. If this is how you show Tinubu's so-called achievements, then you have absolutely nothing to show!

Lagos was the capital of Nigeria from 1914 to 1991, so whatever growth that occurred came from the federal government and investors! Lagos was experiencing massive growth even before Tinubu was born!

Take Abuja, as an example. It was nothing before it became a federal capital territory. Now go and see how developed it is today. In fact, it's still in the development process. In 20–30 years' time, Abuja will resemble Dubai.

You've been brainwashed to think Tinubu is the right person to fix this country. He helped to damage this country. You can't vote for the same crooks and still expect a different outcome. Think about it.

Don't listen to me or anyone else. Please do some research on your own about Peter Obi and watch his interviews on YouTube to better understand who he is. Forget about his religion and ethnicity, just check his record.
Have a good day.

You are brainwashed, you are the guy who is supporting someone with no achievements against another candidate with solid verifiable achievements.
You are free to read what I posted or continue to live in your Obi's fantasy world.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Odisweet(f): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Lies.

What are the achievements of your Obi in Anambra? In terms of achievements it is a great insult to put Obi and Tinubu in the same sentence.

Truth is some of you comparing Lagos with Anambra obviously don't even know that the former was once a crown colony. If someone hadn't been keeping the political offices in Lagos to himself and family circle, her resources is enough to make Lagos look like Texas, Pretoria, etc and not Anambra of yesterday in 1991. Has any of you asked why his wife has become the permanent senator of her constituency, every year going back to the Senate as if she's the only qualified woman for the office. Obi will never share state political powers to his family or cronies like that and that's how other families too can benefit from the state. Free yourself from nepotism. Late pa Awolowo, Bola Ige, Fela, etc of Goodwill would never have backed Tinubu where the likes of Obi is running.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Tinubu is not Obi's mate. Don't even bring up the issue of achievements.

Tinubu is not his mate? You mean as in age, or real achievements, or criminal achievements?

Peter Obi made real achievements, and I showed you some of them. You've not shown me Tinubu's.

Tinubu is a criminal, while Obi is not.

Tinubu is too old and sick, while Obi is young and healthy.

The best choice can't be clearer.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
Poleski:

Tinubu is not his mate? You mean as in age, or real achievements, or criminal achievements?

Peter Obi made real achievements, and I showed you some of them. You've not shown me Tinubu's.

Tinubu is a criminal, while Obi is not.

Tinubu is too old and sick, while Obi is young and healthy.

The best choice can't be clearer.

You have chosen not to see Tinubu's achievements. What does it take to make Lagos economy bigger than the economy of Kenya and Ghana and many other African countries? Only Tinubu can teach you that, not Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You are brainwashed, you are are the guy who is supporting someone with no achievements against another candidate with solid verifiable achievements.
You are free to read what I posted or continue to live in your Obi's fantasy world.

List his achievements or be quiet. You're the one who's brainwashed to believe a criminal is the best choice.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Poleski:

List his achievements or be quiet. You're the one who's brainwashed to believe a criminal is the best choice.

You have chosen not to use your eyes, that is your own problem not mine.
Perhaps I have to read this article to you and explain it line by line.

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmmm,I see youths revolution via PVC in 2023...
Any youth that failed to key in is on his own..
You can vote for your ancestor if you wish..
How can one graduate for years without job.
How can one live days without a meal.
How can one leave in Nigeria without hope.
Those of you collecting #5k,#10k etc to sell their future should have a rethink.
PDP and APC have no plan for us...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You have chosen not to see Tinubu's achievements. What does it take to make Lagos economy bigger than the economy of Kenya and Ghana and many other African countries? Only Tinubu can teach you that, not Obi.

Again, Lagos is what it is today because it was the capital of Nigeria. The federal government and investors (foreign and domestic) pumped a lot of cash into its development! That's a fact. Wake up from your brainwashed slumber and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Tareq1105: 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:
There are levels to these things, OBIdients are getting recognized by international Media while Agbado boys are celebrating endorsement from a fraud like Otedola.

Asiwaju the drug dealer doesn't have any international appeal.

International media have PVC ba?
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by GustoAfrica: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Poleski:

Again, Lagos is what it is today because it was the capital of Nigeria. The federal government and investors (foreign and domestic) pumped a lot of cash into its development! That's a fact. Wake up from your brainwashed slumber and smell the coffee.

Nonsense, Lagos is what it is because she started to look inward under the leadership of Ashiwaju Tinubu and not rely entirely on federal allocations.
When the capital moved to Abuja all Lagosians could see and feel the effect. The turning point was the coming of Tinubu, whether you accept this or not is your own problem but this is the absolute truth.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You have chosen not to use your eyes, that is your own problem not mine.
Perhaps I have to read this article to you and explain it line by line.

You managed to send the full picture this time and yet not once was Tinubu mentioned or his achievements listed! It is sad that you're making yourself look more ignorant.

Lagos has had several governors who have contributed in one way or the other to its development. I want you to list Tinubu's verifiable achievements. That's all I asked for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
Hmmmm,I see youths revolution via PVC in 2023...
Any youth that failed to key in is on his own..
You can vote for your ancestor if you wish..
How can one graduate for years without job.
How can one live days without a meal.
How can one leave in Nigeria without hope.
Those of you collecting #5k,#10k etc to sell their future should have a rethink.
PDP and APC have no plan for us...

This is why you need someone with vision and solid record of expanding opportunities.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Poleski:

You managed to send the full picture this time and yet not once was Tinubu mentioned or his achievements listed! It is sad that you're making yourself look more ignorant.

Lagos has had several governors who have contributed in one way or the other to its development. I want you to list Tinubu's verifiable achievements. That's all I asked for.

You need a pair of glasses or you can't read. Either way, I can't help you. Continue to wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Nonsense, Lagos is what it is because she started to look inward under the leadership of Ashiwaju Tinubu and not rely entirely on federal allocations.
When the capital moved to Abuja all Lagosians could see and feel the effect. The turning point was the coming of Tinubu, whether you accept this or not is your own problem but this is the absolute truth.

You can continue to wallow in your ignorant, this is a free world.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Poleski: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You need a pair of glasses or you can't read. Either way, I can't help you. Continue to wallow in your ignorance.

You can't list the achievements of your criminal Tinubu. What a shame. I'm done with you. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Justasiam(m): 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Sholaco: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hahaha hahaha hahaha ��
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Idaytesj29(m): 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ElSudani: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Poleski:

You can't list the achievements of your criminal Tinubu. What a shame. I'm done with you. Bye.

I don't run dum.b errands. If you can't read and understand what you read that is your problem not mine.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by kechywillz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Which other presidential aspirant can boost of this BBC proclamation or broadcast grin
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by eunisam: 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sebastine1994:
When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

I would not follow the crowd. Let me think for myself if Peter obi can solve our whole problem.

He doesn't need to solve our whole problems.

He just need to solve our basic problem. Name the basic.

Even you cannot solve all your personal problems let alone solving your entire family problems.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Igbojew: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
True, I initially made up my mind not to participate in the next year's election due to the emergence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku as front runners of the two major political parties.

But I've changed my mind, I will vote for Peter Obi.

We need to save this country from total collapse, enemies of Nigeria won't succeed.

This social polarization/privation is unprecedented and insufferable

Peter Obi is an upstanding technocrat, he will listen to the yearning and aspirations of the people, bring good governance and democratic dividends

People who have erroneously labelled me a hater and bigot don't know me and my desire to see this country succeed because I'm stained by the ugliness of this place.

I was rooting for Osinbajo before, but unfortunately he lost to a riffraff and machiavellian.

We need to send unmistakable message to our leaders that they can't have their way all the time.

Enough of suffering and smiling, I call on nigerians from all walks of life to put aside their ethnic and religious differences, let's do the right thing for once.

In Osinbajo's words, you can't wish this country well and vote for someone you do not believe in.
Me and you have thesame mindset.i lost hope completely in anything that has with this country called Nigeria which most Nairalanders can attest to and I have no apology for that but since the emerging of Peter Obi I started having second thought that is why I decided to try Peter Obi........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Ancestortinubu: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
Come wetin I do you? You want kill me with laffffff. Oboy!

quote author=ogbuefi677 post=114440920]More hypertension for the agbado squad grin[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by murtalaa(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
follow the link, check the names of the reporters. Pitobi sympathisers!
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
True, I initially made up my mind not to participate in the next year's election due to the emergence of Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku as front runners of the two major political parties.

We need to save this country from total collapse, enemies of Nigeria won't succeed.

Peter Obi is an upstanding technocrat, he will listen to the yearning and aspirations of the people, bring good governance and democratic dividends

People who have erroneously labelled me a hater and bigot don't know me and my desire to see this country succeed because I'm stained by the ugliness of this place.

I was rooting for Osinbajo before, but unfortunately he lost to a riffraff and machiavellian.

We need to send unmistakable message to our leaders that they can't have their way all the time.

Enough of suffering and smiling, I call on nigerians from all walks of life to put aside their ethnic and religious differences, let's do the right thing for once.

In Osinbajo's words, you can't wish this country well and vote for someone you do not believe in.

Those that claiming to be the owners of Royal Niger company limited are afraid obi will disintegrate their evil amalgamation.

Another four years of terrorist election is here, after the election another four years of complains continues till the next election.

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Amumaigwe: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:

My best quotable quote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by franudi: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by ogbuefi677(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ancestortinubu:
Come wetin I do you? You want kill me with laffffff. Oboy!

quote author=ogbuefi677 post=114440920]More hypertension for the agbado squad grin
Na d measure we received is the measure we're giving
Re: Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC by Amumaigwe: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Enesis:
Misleading headline from https://au.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/peter-obi-labour-party-candidate-012512339.html. why Using BBC on the headline just to attract attention. The truth of the matter is that Obi's Presidential ambition is just a dummy dream from day one. Am from the Northeastern part on Nigeria & in the whole of my state Labour Party has no any office or presence in the state capital talkless of the LGA's or council wards. How can you take him serious @ this kind of situation? Yesterday an Igbo Pastor visited me & was selling Peter Obi's candidency to me I then asked the Person do you truly believe Peter Obi is contesting for Nigeria Presidency 2023 the person answered me that yes he's contesting & will win with landslide I then asked the Pastor pls show me any Labour Party or Peter Obi's campaign office in the state capital or any of the LGA's or council wards in the state the Pastor said none but their are his structures I just laughed@ him & said Pastor both you & the Peter Obi are not serious for not telling yourselves the truth by thinking you can win Nigeria presidential election with this phantom project.

Ndi structure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chadian Troops Rescue 85 Nigerian Hostages From Boko Haram / $65m Fraud: Gimba Yau Kumo Is No Longer An In-law To Buhari – Presidency / Two Retired Generals Contradict Each Other On Buhari's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.