Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,198 members, 7,860,300 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Making Beautiful Home Decorations From Waste Plastic Spoons, Forks And Plates - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Making Beautiful Home Decorations From Waste Plastic Spoons, Forks And Plates (185 Views)

How I Made A Bag From Waste Nylon Bags / Meet Our Team Of Super Heros - LAWMA Celebrates Waste Management Workers / See What A Talented Nigerian Is Designing With Iron Spoons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Beautiful Home Decorations From Waste Plastic Spoons, Forks And Plates by Bedazzled1234(f): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2022
I gathered some plastic spoons and forks and disposable plates, I kept them for a while and didn't know what to do with them, one day I found an inspiration to make home decor out of them.

Checkout the image below for the resulting masterpieces. The outcome of the craft was used as a wall decoration in my house and it really gave my home a facelift.
Prior to making this craft, I stumbled upon a shop that sell these items at a price.

This masterpiece can also be used for designing your workstation, offices, center tables and dining tables etc

Below is the link to the video that describes the step by step process of making this masterpiece. Everything can be done within few minutes.

https://youtu.be/W3QgPzKKOGshttps://youtu.be/W3QgPzKKOGs

1 Like

Re: Making Beautiful Home Decorations From Waste Plastic Spoons, Forks And Plates by Seniorwriter(m): 11:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Commendable.....kindly drop your e-studio address for more perusal.....A million naira per week deal forthcoming if impressive.

Good morning....if you are yet ready financially to own a website then I'll simply suggest you create a live podcast and start earning .....I help set up or mentor peeps on how they can use their talent, skill(s) or expertise to earn via the online space no matter their line of profession for a token Mentorship Fee depending on the time frame(Time is money)...the internet space is the easiest and viable community to earn well in millions...imagine learning the skill of convincing one thousand subscribers(Your Art Clients) that will readily pay just $2 monthly on your Art e-studio...or creating a platform that will enable you sell 10 art works for $99 each weekly or monthly depending on how you schedule it.

@seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Class / How To Stop Urgent 2k With This Irresistible Offer / How To Make Facebook And Instagram Sponsored Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.