Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Perfect Formula To Lose Body Fat And Look Attractive To Your Opposite Sex. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Perfect Formula To Lose Body Fat And Look Attractive To Your Opposite Sex. (195 Views)

FOR LADIES! When Can Your Body Fat Become Unhealthy?! [PHOTOS] / How To Lose Body Weight / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Formula To Lose Body Fat And Look Attractive To Your Opposite Sex. by Chiamanda1: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2022
[b][/b][left][/left]
Sometimes back in 2021, I took out time to discover how Nigerian celebrities look younger than their age and I got a deep discovery about their body secret that many Nigerians are not aware of but today I will let the cat out of the bag.

I wanted to know more about it and not come out with fake news to give anybody false hope.
I spent 3 months studying this product because I know how it feels when you order something and it does not work out the way it was prescribed, I have been there and I'm sure I'm not the only one on this table.

I added weight during the period I stayed at home to work and I tried different supplement even weight trainer to get my body shape back but it was not working, I got worried because I felt I will never lose my belly fat again.

One faithful day after giving up on my body fat I stumbled on a product though I had doubt but I still wanted to give it a try so I got it and decided to give it a try.

To my greatest surprise I started seeing the difference in my body after 1 week of using the product, people started complementing and I started getting questions on how I did it.

I told them I eat 3-4times a day with no gym or supplement but strictly Nigerian foods and drinks that's crazy right I thought so when I got the product but I realized we have been embarking on this weight loss journey the wrong way and I'm here to correct it and share my knowledge to help people interested in losing body fat and belly fat permanently.

I will be sharing 4 important tips I learnt from the product that made me lose my body & belly fat permanently with Nigerian food.

1. How far accumulates in your body: before you embark on any weight loss journey you need to understand how fat gets into your body in order to get it out permanently, one of the reasons fat accumulate in your body is through high calories food and heavy food.

2. The Right Amount of calories you need to consume in a day: I learnt that there is a particular calorie Intake for men and women to consume daily. To Lose weight successful you need to consume the appropriate calories daily.
Men - 2,500 calories
Women - 2,000 calories

3. The Right way to eradicate fat permanently: I got to understand the best method t eradicate fat that has been kept hidden from you and I. It is called the Thermogenic metabolism which is the method were you supply your body with low calories and high fiber to burn body & belly fat naturally without the use of any supplement or going to the gym.

There is a good news, Nigeria have more than 35 Thermogenic food that at easily accessible.

4. The Right Food measurement: I learnt about the special food measurement to eat in order to lose weight and still eat 3-4 times a day which is
1/2- Vegetables
1/4- Protein
1/4- Starch

This is just the tip of the iceberg concerning what I learnt when I got the product, many people don't know they can lose weight naturally and permanent with Nigerian food and that is why they keep throwing money on weight loss gadget, supplement and gym session with no results but side effects and pain at the end.

In order to successfully lose weight you need to understand how the fat accumulates in your body and the right food you need to eat to burn fat permanently.

The product is not free and you don't need to break the bank to get the product I wish I knew sooner I would have saved the money I spent on weight loss gadget and supplement.

If you're interested in this product send an email to this address weightlossnaija2@gmail.com and you will be given full details about the product, how to purchase it, a free video education you about weight loss journey and testimonies from people that have used the product if you feel mine is not enough.

(1) (Reply)

Want A Glowing Skin? You Definitely Need These Skin Glow Foods / Any Health Experts Here ?? / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.