Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize (29614 Views)

Audition For Big Brother Naija Season 7 Begins (Video) / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos) / Miracle Wins BBNaija Payporte N1 Million Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by ofiko123(m): 5:08am On Jul 06, 2022
God help Nigeria..
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Cazzim(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Hongkongfukid:
No go better for the organiser of this show

hahahaha, there just evil
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Cazzim(m): 6:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Okobola146:
Now our attention would be taken away from their crimes

nooo don't say our,,say your attention
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Okobola146: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Cazzim:

nooo don't say our,,say your attention
our,
our, our,our, our, our, our
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:
The show house should be burnt down,madafuckers
you need that burning ASAP
Just wait till homosexuality is legalized dumbo grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
you need that burning ASAP
Just wait till homosexuality is legalized dumbo grin
I know you are deeply pained by the deletion of ur useless thread on the legalization of homosexuality in Nigeria,don't pass aggression to me , go hug transformer instead
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by WeMoveNow: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Don't get distracted my people.

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Rhozabeth(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2022
I wish thos show could be banned for life! All the people that have won the contest, abeg is there any of them that has set up something that could employ others and add to the economy! The answer is no!
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by arex40: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2022
SenatePresdo:
The Reality is that the people that will watch this Bbnaija are more likely to be OBIdients.

Campaign for Obi in the Day, and watch BBN in the night if you must watch it..

Vote for Peter Obi 2023.

100m hmmmmm am coming
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by munafav(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Forget BB9ja brothers and sisters and let us be Obident.... I come in peace.
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Doomx(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
�� The usual bbn is rubbish and all people have started... Since the last show ended any better news don enter Nigeria to the public,��

Nigerians go they form saint say na them holy pass lmao
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

I know you are deeply pained by the deletion of ur useless thread on the legalization of homosexuality in Nigeria,don't pass aggression to me , go hug transformer instead
I will deal with you mercilessly grin
Watch out and see how homosexuality will be legalized idiot grin grin

I will traumatize you till you commit suicide, mark my words grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

pain my foot! grin grin grin
Pain pieces your kidney,liver heart and oesophagus, intestine and also multilate your eyes, nose mouth, face and body grin grin grin
You are the one that is deeply pained here grin grin
I will forever be the nightmare and the calamity that will befall you today idiot grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

you are a frustrated poverty-stricken maggot
Poverty will kill you there nobody will give you kobo grin
Even if you were born hundred times you will never smell big brother naija house
The dejection of knowing that they can't take you in the big brother house makes you start typing rubbish grin grin grin

I know you have been bullied all through your miserable life, but I will help you accomplish your suicide mission. Maggot grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

we will keep propagating homosexuality till nigeria legalize it grin
And homosexuality will be legalize sooner or later in nigeria, mark my words. grin
Choke on it grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

I will make sure they ban your ruined self and your useless account today, maggot grin grin
I will rain fire and brimstone on your Deteriorated self today grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
I will make sure they ban your ruined self and your useless account today, maggot grin grin
I will rain fire and brimstone on your Deteriorated self today grin
Lol I can understand how pained you must be now,eyah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
you are a frustrated poverty-stricken maggot
Poverty will kill you there nobody will give you kobo grin
Even if you were born hundred times you will never smell big brother naija house
The dejection of knowing that they can't take you in the big brother house makes you start typing rubbish grin grin grin

I know you have been bullied all through your miserable life, but I will help you accomplish your suicide mission. Maggot grin
Easy easy before you bite someone, homosexuals are endangered species in Nigeria , take it or leave it
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

Easy easy before you bite someone, homosexuals are endangered species in Nigeria , take it or leave it
your village maggot have uprooted your brain and replaced it with enormous hips of ratshit grin grin
Nigeria where I dey or abi na another nigeria
Homosexuals wey dey coded for nigeria dey practice their homosexuality grin
Now listen to me maggot, Homophobes are endangered and joerpadized specie grin
You can either take it or continue with your Stupidity grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

Lol I can understand how pained you must be now,eyah

grin grin grin grin

You are the one that is pained here, it's eating you up to the bone marrows grin

Cry me a river grin

Now get this to your emptyheaded Deteriorated dot brain,that homosexuality had been even in the time of abraham and jesus even before your deformed mother gave birth to you and it will continue to be prevalent till infinity
Sooner or later nigeria will legalize homosexuality and I doubt you will be alive to witness it happen grin grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:

grin grin grin grin

You are the one that is pained here, it's eating you up to the bone marrows grin

Cry me a river grin

Now get this to your emptyheaded Deteriorated dot brain,that homosexuality had been even in the time of abraham and jesus even before your deformed mother gave birth to you and it will continue to be prevalent till infinity
Sooner or later nigeria will legalize homosexuality and I doubt you will be alive to witness it happen grin grin
Lol grin I don't actually blame you for being this useless , i blame your useless dejected mother who couldn't train you well to the extent that you became an endangered specie in Nigeria.
And pls stop crying , you are an endangered species that's part if the reason your thread was deleted, because it's not social media worthy. Madafucker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
your village maggot have uprooted your brain and replaced it with enormous hips of ratshit grin grin
Nigeria where I dey or abi na another nigeria
Homosexuals wey dey coded for nigeria dey practice their homosexuality grin
Now listen to me maggot, Homophobes are endangered and joerpadized specie grin
You can either take it or continue with your Stupidity grin
Laughing..... Coded u say?..... If e sure you come out in the open and be stoned to death, you will be lucky if you are arrested by the government before being lynched , and spend 14 years in prison. Useless irritating thing, you disgust me, woman to woman, can you imagine this idiot, is that how they gave birth to you? Answer me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by jamesbridget13(f): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
I will watch in my leisure time
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

Lol grin I don't actually blame you for being this useless , i blame your useless dejected mother who couldn't train you well to the extent that you became an endangered specie in Nigeria.
And pls stop crying , you are an endangered species that's part if the reason your thread was deleted, because it's not social media worthy. Madafucker
it is clear you are autistic, because you are just Yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that is not making sense grin
We know your brain loses its elasticity whenever it receives considerable bashing grin
What a cheap brain damaged idiot you are whose brain has difficulty functioning independently grin
You need to be taken down to ICU for convulsive therapy
I don't blame you, I blame the homophoic useless empty priveledge that stupid ignoramus simpish Homophobes like you have gotten grin
Don't worry I will harvest your little wings and feed them to my dogs and let me see what will give you the impetus to type trash again
Your mentally deformed, downcasted, disfigured, maladjusted decayed ineffectual parents should be disgraced and burnt to death for breeding a dung like you
Continue shedding blood, wailing and weeping because you Homophobes are useless and jeopardize species and time will come when your kinds will be eradicated completely from the surface of this earth and not even a little drop of your pieces will be found
You are nothing but being food for worms grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

Laughing..... Coded u say?..... If e sure you come out in the open and be stoned to death, you will be lucky if you are arrested by the government before being lynched , and spend 14 years in prison. Useless irritating thing, you disgust me, woman to woman, can you imagine this idiot, is that how they gave birth to you? Answer me
it's obvious you are not in nigeria grin grin
Bobrisky, jay boogie, darele, etc
Even for my street were gay and Lesbians full everywhere dey do their romance and sex grin grin
They won't come out in bulk because nigeria has not legalize it, wait till nigeria legalize it and you will see them in hordes and throngs coming out grin grin grin
I have comeout in the open with my beautiful girlfriend and kissed her in a beer parlour and nothing happened grin grin
I even go to clubs kiss, finger her pussy, suck her breast and frolick with my girlfriend and nothing happens grin
You are Typing absolute crap grin

I can see the jungle justice episode you have been watching has eaten up your brain grin grin
If e sure for you type down your details and if you don't just know you are a pathetic coward and a Weakling grin

Homosexuals full nigeria, they are everywhere in nigeria coded grin grin cheesy

If they born you well start going from house to house searching for homosexuals in nigeria and let me see if you will see the light of day grin

homosexuals are very deadly people and they will waste you in a split second and eat your flesh, if you try to question their sexuality grin

Your Stupidity and brainslessness didn't tell you that penalty for HOMOSEXUALITY in nigeria is ineffective, it's just there for fancy in the Nigerian constitution grin
Some senators, governors and house of reps are gay grin
Bobrisky for example is practicing his homosexuality and nigerian police can't do nothing to him, absolute nothing grin grin
Yes Lesbians will be kissing till infinity choke on it grin
Lesbians are following their through sexual feelings that is what it is maggot
Unlike you useless disgusting empty simpish Homophobes who have no future and destination
Any body who is obsessed about where adult decide to put their genitals is suffering from brain tumor grin

And by the way, Lesbians can have kids, go and research on that you moronic slowpoke ret@rded dullard grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
it's obvious you are not in nigeria grin grin
Bobrisky, jay boogie, darele, etc
Even for my street were gay and Lesbians full everywhere dey do their romance and sex grin grin
They won't come out in bulk because nigeria has not legalize it, wait till nigeria legalize it and you will see them in hordes and throngs coming out grin grin grin
I have comeout in the open with my beautiful girlfriend and kissed her in a beer parlour and nothing happened grin grin
I even go to clubs kiss, finger her pussy, suck her breast and frolick with my girlfriend and nothing happens grin
You are Typing absolute crap grin

I can see the jungle justice episode you have been watching has eaten up your brain grin grin
If e sure for you type down your details and if you don't just know you are a pathetic coward and a Weakling grin

Homosexuals full nigeria, they are everywhere in nigeria coded grin grin cheesy

If they born you well start going from house to house searching for homosexuals in nigeria and let me see if you will see the light of day grin

homosexuals are very deadly people and they will waste you in a split second and eat your flesh, if you try to question their sexuality grin

Your Stupidity and brainslessness didn't tell you that penalty for HOMOSEXUALITY in nigeria is ineffective, it's just there for fancy in the Nigerian constitution grin
Some senators, governors and house of reps are gay grin
Bobrisky for example is practicing his homosexuality and nigerian police can't do nothing to him, absolute nothing grin grin
Yes Lesbians will be kissing till infinity choke on it grin
Lesbians are following their through sexual feelings that is what it is maggot
Unlike you useless disgusting empty simpish Homophobes who have no future and destination
Any body who is obsessed about where adult decide to put their genitals is suffering from brain tumor grin

And by the way, Lesbians can have kids, go and research on that you moronic slowpoke ret@rded dullard grin
Ok answer me this simple question and I will let go of you
Is your mother a LESBIAN?
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
it is clear you are autistic, because you are just Yapping and stringing incomprehensible rubbish that is not making sense grin
We know your brain loses its elasticity whenever it receives considerable bashing grin
What a cheap brain damaged idiot you are whose brain has difficulty functioning independently grin
I don't blame you, I blame the homophoic useless empty priveledge that stupid ignoramus simpish Homophobes like you have gotten grin
Don't worry I will harvest your little wings and feed them to my dogs and let me see what will give you the impetus to type trash again
Your mentally deformed, downcasted, disfigured, maladjusted decayed ineffectual parents should be disgraced and burnt to death for breeding a dung like you
Continue shedding blood, wailing and weeping because you Homophobes are useless and jeopardize species and time will come when your kinds will be eradicated completely from the surface of this earth and not even a little drop of your pieces will be found
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Aldol: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ladymissile:
Omo see painment from an endangered specie grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

I don't want you to let go of me grin grin
You should be the one begging me to let go of you grin
I won't let you go or rest till I correct the glitch in your malfunctioning brain grin

You are too stupid to ask me that question grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

Omo see painment from an endangered specie grin grin grin grin
omo see shedding of tears from an imperiled specie grin grin

Keep wailing and screaming it is giving me joy grin grin grin
I can see the tears beneath your decayed teeth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija Season 7 Begins July 23. Winner To Get ₦100 Million Prize by Ladymissile: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
Aldol:

one thing is for sure that sooner or soonest, nigeria will legalize homosexuality
Even if we vote gay president he will legalize it and that's what I want grin
Then when homosexuality is legalized in nigeria empty homophobes like you, will start getting the bitter taste of their pills
Some will commit suicide, some will die out of anxiety and depression and some would be brutally killed and maimed by LGBTQIA FOLKS
You would be suprised by the hordes and throngs of nigerian homosexuals that will keep coming out of the closets even those you didn't believe that were homosexuals

Watch out and see homosexuality legalized that's if you will be alive then to witness it happen, moro.n grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Got to the Hot Seat / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C, Tobi And Anto / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.