Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Affordable Loan Sources - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Affordable Loan Sources (568 Views)

Register If Your Looking For An Alternative Sources Of Income / Quick And Affordable Loan For You / Unique 1000+ Business Opportunity Encyclopedia And Income Sources In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affordable Loan Sources by Clentuzbaba(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hi, am a Private school teacher and am planning going into business but am facing finance shortage. My strategy is to borrow from loan apps frequently to increase my loan term and amount with them so I can borrow to start my business and pay back from my salaries because I can still afford letting go of a part of my salaries and still survive.
But I've been borrowing from one of the apps now and only my credit limit is increasing but the loan term remains 14 days. While they keep advertising 90-180days repayment period and which is what attracted me in the first place.

Am here to seek advice and suggestions on Loan sources that fits into my kind of income.
Please and please your kindness, advice and suggestions will go a long way.

Thank you nairaland.
Re: Affordable Loan Sources by Homogeneositys(f): 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
stay away from all this 7 to 14 days loan apps, they will ruin you and shatter your dreams. if you really need loan for your business u can try using these loan apps.
1 branch
2 carbon
3 fairmoney
4 renmoney.
Re: Affordable Loan Sources by Clentuzbaba(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Homogeneositys:
stay away from all this 7 to 14 days loan apps, they will ruin you and shatter your dreams. if you really need loan for your business u can try using these loan apps.
1 branch
2 carbon
3 fairmoney
4 renmoney.

This is a really helpful information, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Affordable Loan Sources by Homogeneositys(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can A Man Do With 7m In Nigeria / Make 5000 Daily On BC Game / Bajaj Auto, Bharti Airtel Shares Fall After Nigeria Devalues Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.