Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him (46614 Views)

2023: Comedian Chuks D'General Speaks On Youth Participation At Press Conference / Ogenna Walter Receives Rousing Reception In Central African Republic As Host / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Godada(m): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Justsylvia(f): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
l dn't know him but l will tell him this, PRIDE Comes before a DOWNFALL

1 Like

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by aycorporat(m): 2:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
It's like I have heard of that Josh,but who's the Chuks who's already full of himself even before fame?
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by omofunaab(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
I’m suspecting Alex is trying to promote the chuks guy.
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by bobntu: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
I thought the 'smaller' artistes perform first.

1 Like

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Hezmatosky: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
Depression cry You should have given him depression pills naw undecided
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by lastchild: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
If his action is based on what am thinking, then he was right. I said so because Nigeria is fond of this keeping lagosians at top front in everything that concerns Nigeria, just like Africa keeps Nigeria in front, even in their own country's entertainment industry, which upsets their artist
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Drillminded: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Not pride but principle

If it's the custom in abuja the why not follow it unless there is underground cow meat.
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Freelane33(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
Not pride but principle

If it's the custom in abuja the why not follow it unless there is underground cow meat.

Blessed
Most sensible comment
He’s try to set a standard
And there is no crime in
Doing so .
His life ,his wrath , his happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by mizz2posh: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Most big entertainers are used to perform toward the end of the shows so that people will wait, cos once they perform people will start leaving. He no even trust himself say people go wan wait to see am, all these dry ass Instagram comedians undecided
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Prokaryote: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
E stay na I'm bussness, E waka na Im palava. The most important thing be say, the show went well....voteObi
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by fredoooooo: 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pride don dey come ,

1 Like

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Franky70(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
I thought old comedians always perform last

Abi na only for music e de happen

1 Like

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Ascony(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
In any entertainment show u have to start introducing artists from bottom to top. U reserve the mega stars for last, otherwise the crowd will loose Interest to listen to the small stars once the big stars have performed. You can't introduce wizkid or Davido to perform first and then the upcoming artists later, it will kill the show.
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Idaytesj29(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by phemmyfour: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
JewelRegi:
Abeg who be chuksD general na, never heard of him o.
Pictures please
He's Abuja based.

So we are now doing 2pac vs biggie in comedy now

Lagos based (West side) vs Abuja based
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by phemmyfour: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
Not pride but principle

Nonsense....He that pays the piper dictates its tunes.

The organization that's paying you decides when it's your turn to perform. To hell with any custom
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Machinegun91(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
The dirty ass is gone
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Drillminded: 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Nonsense....He that pays the piper dictates its tunes.

The organization that's paying you decides when it's your turn to perform. To hell with any custom
we all have opinions ... most times they largely differ from the truth. Abuja is a messed up place when it comes to entertainment they are I the Jurassic era and frankly they are stuck because of their pull him down mentality ... you self check am why has Abuja not been able to produce one international act in anything media? I stand with the chucks guy ... at least his name done enter many new people ear because of this small stunt ...
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Wannabenz: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
I swear I no know any of them?
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by phemmyfour: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Drillminded:
we all have opinions ... most times they largely differ from the truth. Abuja is a messed up place when it comes to entertainment they are I the Jurassic era and frankly they are stuck because of their pull him down mentality ... you self check am why has Abuja not been able to produce one international act in anything media? I stand with the chucks guy ... at least his name done enter many new people ear because of this small stunt ...
He's built a bad reputation. No sane coy will want to affiliate with him. He should go and learn on how AY brought up people like I go die, akpororo etc....those guys were humble and made it with that character
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Orgym(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
I wonder why majority of the people here jumped into conclusion. We never heard from both sides. However, sometime things should not be judged from negative perspective of life. There are orders, protocols and Norm in every settings. Chuks might be correct in this sense. Even in an event, there are order of introduction. If Abuja based artist are to be introduced first in a show, then why will you change the arrangement.
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Drillminded: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
He's built a bad reputation. No sane coy will want to affiliate with him. He should go and learn on how AY brought up people like I go die, akpororo etc....those guys were humble and made it with that character
yes but all we have to go by are merely speculations. Nobody truly knows why he left, it coume be anything ... what we read is the concoction of one or a group of people who obviously are in thethe pull him down business..
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by davidque: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Arrogance that can't be monetized
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by Fiatena: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
see below

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by jehoha696(m): 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pride goeth before a bottomless fall...,but i wuldnt conclude nor judge,cuz diz bloggers can lie die

1 Like

Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by SamOchuko: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
AlexReports:
Chuks D'General Causes Stare, Walks Out Of Event Venue After Organizers Invited Lagos Artiste, Josh2Funny Before Him

A popular showbiz entrepreneur and entertainer, Chuks D'General has caused tongues wagging with his recent attitude which some persons believe smacks of pride.

The latest is his decision to walk out on fans and guests at the recently concluded "Depression Pills" event at Sheraton Hotels Abuja where he was billed to perform.

Fans say they felt disappointed with Chuks D'General whom they believe should put up more mature attitude.

Drama started when he walked into the comedy show organised by Class Kaptain Entertainment which had Steve Headmaxter as the chief host about three hours after it commenced.

While he settled down, he had however expected to be invited on stage to perform while others were patiently seated before his arrival.

The host instead invited the talented Lagos based artiste, Josh2Funny who was there from the beginning of the show to perform.

This was said to have infuriated Chuks D'General who immediately stood up and left the show, to the amazement of guests.

It is however not clear what led to his action but it may not be unconnected with the fact that he had assumed that he would mount the stage before a Lagos based artiste as had been the custom in Abuja entertainment events.

His abrupt disappearance however did not have an iota of impact on the show as other artistes cracked the ribs of the guests.

There are feelers in the entertainment circle that Chuks D'General may have grown unexplained sense of ego among his colleagues, which manifested even in the way he walked out on guests whom he relies on also for the success of his own shows, including his Generally Speaking.

Steve Headmaxter was also said to have expressed displeasure over the incident but appreciated Chuks D'General's presence all the same.

While on stage, he thanked Skyplus for giving him a lead into the industry and also his elder brother for giving him shelter when he first arrived Abuja, though sarcastically.

Efforts to get reaction from Chuks D'General proved abortive as at the moment of this report.

https://www.abujapress.com/2022/07/bizarre-chuks-dgeneral-causes-stare.html?m=1

Na free of charge he won take perform b4? Make the organizers send an aza make he refund their money if them pay am to perform. But @op why you nor add the Chuks pics abi u feel say everybody know am?
Re: Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him by aimmoney9: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
You all forgot he took depression pills...... cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) / Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick / Paul Okoye Shares Childhood Throwback Pic Of Him & His Brother Amid Family Feud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.